OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. Nitin007T
    Honeycomb Apr 6, 2020

Nitin007T , Apr 6, 2020 :
    You wrote about NO MAN'S SKY with Osiris New Dawn twist to it but good job on the sketch there!

2. THARUN.M
    Froyo Apr 6, 2020

THARUN.M , Apr 6, 2020 :
    OnePlus slider game

we want to move the slider left or right to make OnePlus to move in the path. player will out if they moved out of path. It is two players online game. who will last for long distance will win. some background music will play. the path path slowly move downward and the new path will come as infinity. the points table will display on top and top board will contain all player who played the game. it will be played as offline and online game.
    1586144355589.jpg

3. G1586144516526 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 6, 2020 :
    Hey , Oneplus members my idea for game would me using use the cameras of mobile to game like Pubg into real world reality. Making apperance of enemies into real world to make realistic and more interesting which will differ from other mobile gaming and create the levels of difficulty in awesome manner.
    Moving from gaming world to realistic world can develop the humans brain development and increase the sales of OnePlus. l hope it meets your requirement.
    Thank you
    1586145250301.jpg

1586145250409.jpg

4. M1583389038890
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

M1583389038890 , Apr 6, 2020 :
    Pen Fight
    Rules :
    1. Number of players depends on the size of desk or table.
    2. Put your pens on the desk or table.
    3. Then shoot another player's pen with your pen. As carom plays.
    4. The winner whosepen will be on the table till the last.

5. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Apr 6, 2020

camohan , Apr 6, 2020 :
    Are you brothers? Or one and the same person.

Batman360 likes this.
  6. Akshay Sonker
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2020

7. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Apr 6, 2020

camohan , Apr 6, 2020 :
    May be he is your pen fight opponent in school?

8. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Apr 6, 2020

YRJ , Apr 6, 2020 :
    :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

9. B1577247126496
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

10. Akshay Sonker
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2020

11. MasterJafri07
    Eclair Apr 6, 2020

MasterJafri07 , Apr 6, 2020 :
    Hi @dsmonteiro,

My idea is for a board game all about making a phone, including different parts of the current OnePlus smartphones, and random pieces so the players have to create a modular smartphone, best one wins.

The smartphone parts aren't real, but plastic or 3D-printed cutouts, there would be loads of different types of screen, notch, back, camera pieces and so on. Every piece has its own price, and every 2 weeks, a post will be sent on the community, telling owners of the game to create a smartphone in this budget, and the best one wins a prize like, OP explorers backpack, Bullets Headphones, etc.

The main pieces could be:

Camera (12MP,16MP, 24MP, 48MP, 64MP, 100MP)
    Screen (30hz, 60hz, 120hz, 240hz)
    Notch. (1in, 1/2in, 1/4in, no notch)
    Back. (Gorilla Glass 4, Gorrila Glass 5, Sapphire Glass)
    Finger. (None, On back, On-screen)
    Face. (None, Image, Optical, Deep scan)
    Speaker(Stereo, Dolby Atmos 7.2.4, Beats)
    And more!

There can be many variants of each of the options above and more!

The prices would be relative to the chart above,
    £25, £50, £125, £150, £175, £200

I have also made a custom poster to show the idea.
    1586172642589.jpg

Thanks for reading, good luck to others, and I hope I win!

Edit: After reading other ideas, I stumbled across people with the same idea as me! I would just like to say that I thought of this idea completely by myself, and is 100% original.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020

12. BhavyaMehta0786
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 6, 2020

BhavyaMehta0786 , Apr 6, 2020 :
    A Pokémon-esque rpg which will take us on the journey of the evolution (gotcha) and development of the brand which we know and love, OnePlus. The story starts of with a 10yr old tech savy kiddo who lives with his mom in Snapdragon town(in the flagship region), the hub for tech enthusiast and is the home to the world famous @Carl and @Pete who have been trying to complete and perfect their invention, an unnamed OnePlus phone. But, darkness looms over their heads as the evil team Apple has found out about this ground breaking discovery of the flagship killer and has hijacked the supply of the necessary components to Snapdragon town, thereby making it impossible for Carl and Pete to work on their invention. And so, it is the hands of the player to go from town to town, equiped with the most powerful flagship killer the Flagship region has ever seen, trying to defeat team Apple goons and to collect necessary supplies for Carl and Pete to complete their project. Each town will have benchmark centres instead of gyms were different aspects of the device will be judged. As you progress through the story, you gain the ability to attach the parts which you have procured onto your own device to make it more powerful and in the end to make the most powerful flagship killer which will stop Team Apple dead in their tracks. The story ends with the completion of Carl and Pete's project and the launch of the brand new device, the OnePlus 8 series. The end(or is it? To be continued)

Deactivated User and Batman360 like this.
  13. UltimateGamer07
    Eclair Apr 6, 2020

UltimateGamer07 , Apr 6, 2020 :
    My idea for the ideal OnePlus game is a social game as a very special part of OnePlus is the OP community which also takes advantage of its best in class camera and takes after the very famous Never Settle Motto. And would be an awesome way to get back to socializing after the lockdown

It will have a leaderboard that can have global, national and regional categories. The OP users would be able to participate in this game. If two people having oneplus phones meet they'll both get 2 credits each. This should only be allowed the same users say once a week. The catch is that if more than 2 people meet, the no of credits depend on how many people are in the proximity. so if 10 people meet up everyone will get 10 credits each. This will strengthen the oneplus community.

Further this game will also provide a platform to show the best photos taken at spots using the oneplus phones. For those who never settle, they can discover other people in the place who have been there that are also part of the community. You'll be notified if there's a OP pic at that location where you are and you can upvote it , whereby you'll give 5 of your credits to the person who posted the pic. Now here's whats in it for you. If at the end of the week the photo you upvoted is the one with most upvotes you can win 20-50 credits depending on how many people upvoted. This will also help OP discover the best photos from their community. Optionally the person who posted the pic can chose to let the people who upvote his pic contact him if he's from the area to give them a local contact. Again Strengthening the OnePlus Community!

Hope you like the idea.

PS: Are multiple entries allowed into this contest?

14. G_Badal_Soni_King
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

G_Badal_Soni_King , Apr 6, 2020 :
    Oneplus Game

Game Name : Oneplus Bullets

Concept -

Every 5 or X seconds a bullet will be fired , the bullet can travel from 1+ FT to 1000 FT
    There can be as many people who can join the round
    Each of the user will need to predict the outcome of the next round along with wagering some "Onecoin" ( AKA Oneplus Coin)
    if they predict it correctly they will win a % of the winning pot
    and the loser will lose which will be added the winning pot

Deposit or tasks to win onecoin

A user can buy onecoin by buying it from the oneplus store
    can buy say 100 onecoin for 1$
    or they can earn like 10 onecoin for doing some interactive posts or tasks organised by oneplus (Another way to market the brand)

Example of How it works :

Let the money pot have - 1 million onecoin (Ofcourse deposited by Oneplus Team/Community)
    Max win per game - 1000 onecoin per round
    Max wager will be - 100 onecoin per round

Round - 1 .

No of people playing - 5
    Bullet was Fired and it reached say 1.6 FT

Onecoin Wagered -

Player - A : 10 onecoin
    Player - B : 25 onecoin
    Player - C : 50 onecoin
    Player - D : 100 onecoin
    Player - E : 15 onecoin

Total Wagered : 100 onecoin

People Predicted -

Player - A : 2 FT
    Player - B : 1.3 FT
    Player - C : 5 FT
    Player - D : 1.1 FT
    Player - E : 3 FT

Outcome -

Player - A : Lose - 10 onecoin added to the moneypot
    Player - B : Win - 25 * 1.3 = 32.5 onecoin credited to the player
    Player - C : Lose - 50 onecoin added to the moneypot
    Player - D : Win - 100 * 1.1 = 110 onecoin credited to the player
    Player - E : Lose - 15 onecoin added to the moneypot

Final Standings After Round - 1 :

Balance in MoneyPot before start of 1st Round - 1 million onecoin
    Lost by players - (A,C & E) : 10 + 50 + 15 = 75 onecoin
    Won by players - (B & D) : 7.5 + 10 = 17.5 onecoin
    Balance in onecoin After 1st Round - 1 million + 57.5 onecoin

and yeah with the "Never Settle" concept and always helping the community , the profits earned by oneplus
    could be used for some good causes which i need not put as oneplus is best at it.

Withdrawal/Use of Onecoin :

What can the winner use onecoin with
    Lets say - If they have X Amount of onecoin they can get some X amount of oneplus coupon
    or buy some various accessories of oneplus products using a specific oneplus onecoin.

Rules-

Player will need to chose a number which will be greater than 1+

House Edge - 2 Ways
    The game can show up the number 1 in such case all the wagers will be moved to moneypot and all players
    will lose (In order to prevent people from predicting 1.01 FT constantly)
    Or
    We can implement a rule that an individual cannot predict same distance every round
    just to prevent him from predicting 1.01 FT constantly)

Note: I do feel there can be better ways to handle some of the above logics but its just a concept.
    Lets hope it qualifies :)
    (Not a native English guy so ignore my grammars)

That's All
    Thanks For Reading

15. thechacek
    Eclair Apr 6, 2020

thechacek , Apr 6, 2020 :
    Hello,

My OnePlus game idea is very simplistic. It's an mobile game with a simple goal of reaching the finishing platfrom with a ball. The game might seem really easy at the first look since the there is no big threats or obstacles in the game and you can reach that goal basically by moving there in straight line. But there's a trick!

There is only ONE level and because OnePlus's motto is #NeverSettle you have to find as many different ways to reach that goal. If you find that new path you get +1 point. If you just do the same path you get no points and you're just teleported back to the starting position.

I've also created a prototype of this game in Unity and recorded a short demonstrational video which you can see below. The game may include portals (as show in the video) which can make this game endlessly playable.
    With more time I could custruct a better level to make this game not so repetitive in later stages.

P.S. I added a little easter egg to end my game on 8 points, because of obvious reasons :grinning:

16. X69Ninja
    Froyo Apr 6, 2020

X69Ninja , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 6, 2020 :
    Having previously played fighting as well as car contruction games, the games which I am talking about have one thing in common which is parts/equipments as one may like to call it.
    For a fighter game, you are basically up to prepare the person to be able to deal with the opponent. As you ascend to higher levels, you get to use more state-of-the-art equipments since the enemies get more difficult to deal with.
    Similarly for car games, you start from a basic model and keep upgrading its commodities to achieve a higher ceiling in the game to complete a mission or even win a car fight. Also you may add additional equipments which are not needed, but give an added advantage.

So I'd like to suggest something along the same lines:

You have to design a OnePlus phone. You will need to perform a specific task. You will be given different pieces of hardware such as RAM, batteries, interfaces, etc. You have to construct a phone within the given constraints and get the phone to work which will need some pieces of hardware at minimum. Also to go with it, you will also need to make connections in order to connect different parts of the mobile phone with each other to get it working.
    Note: The phone should be able to perform the specific task

The lower the quality of hardware which finishes the task as specified should receive more points than hardware of higher quality which completes the same task. Additionally, time constraints in making the phone, finishing the task can also be considered.

17. Ankit Bhaurah
    Eclair Apr 6, 2020

Ankit Bhaurah , Apr 6, 2020 :
    The Universe Game:

You can play in universe in this game.
    Aliens must be enemies.
    planets are hurdles
    stars must be rest place
    satellite is your weapon or helpdesk something.
    meteor is your shooting weapon.
    spaceship is your personal vehicle.
    rocket is your temporary transport.
    Blackhole a gravitational attraction so strong that nothing can escape from it whether it is your side or opponents.
    now enjoy.

Gameplan: Our Goal/Mission/Motive is to save earth from Aliens without being get eliminated.

18. Carlos_Alvarado13
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

Carlos_Alvarado13 , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 6, 2020 :
    I would love to be kind but I just got to say this, would also love to push my OnePlus 6T but unfortunately if I push too hard it goes haywire. It's just been an year that I bought my 6T and already it's giving trouble (Never had this bad experience with LG). Drop calls, screen freezing, shutdowns and just tearing my hair out. Maybe saying this OnePlus will shut me out like Trump is doing so much of his people in his country. I'm not from the USA but I did expect so much more from the company with the slogan "NEVER SETTLE" That's what I'm doing now, not settling!! [e]1f621[/e]

19. Tsuman_Gurung
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

20. Joel B
    Honeycomb Apr 6, 2020

Joel B , Apr 6, 2020 :
    Thank you for the complement!! Indeed astroneer, subnautica, and no man's sky where inspirations, and the anime dr stone was also a big inspiration ( about a post apocalyptic world where they have to reinvent allot of technology )

Deactivated User and Nitin007T like this.