OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. Antony G
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

Antony G , Apr 6, 2020 :
    A growing problem found among the service industry is getting high school/college/university students to work part-time. With so many things to cause distractions around them (school clubs, sports, chores), and add in the digital distractions (Netflix, gaming, social media), it can be challenging to encourage staff to want to work more.

I manage a community centre and have found many challenges in regards to scheduling. When staff call in sick, many teens and young adults often turn down the shift. Creating a new schedule always has challenges for mid-week coverage. Staff are always looking for more incentive to come in to work than simply getting paid.

I suggest something similar to the Google Rewards. Instead of doing surveys, it can be tied to a shift scheduling app (eg. Microsoft Teams). Any time a staff member picks up a shift, they would be eligible to receive some sort of minor token/reward. It can be towards an app store or a corporation's incentive program (money to a snack bar). The more shifts the staff member picks up, the more rewards they receive.

On the back end, this would provide trends that a typical scheduling app may not show. It can show the trends of (but not limited to):
    - who is giving up shifts
    - how quickly shifts get picked up when posted
    - times of the week/month/year that shifts are being given away
    - who is picking up shifts + how often
    - in multi-department areas, what shifts require the most coverage

In addition, there can be promotional sponsorships with corporate sponsors. This means if you anticipate requiring an increase in staffing, team up with a corporate sponsor, and those who pick up shifts can be eligible for some sort of temporary reward (eg. 15% off the corporate sponsor's online store or free coffee in sponsor's restaurant).

2. T1577938165510
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

3. X1527495242873
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

X1527495242873 , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 6, 2020 :
    literally OnePlus is the best for gaming I play games alot on my phone and it loads the fastest amongst my friends and trust me I play alot of games like alot

4. akc3
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

akc3 , Apr 6, 2020 :
    I think you should bring back the character from the crackables contest or have another character related to her in some sort of way. The aim this time would still be to help them through varying puzzles except this time it's expected for the character to lose in some way in the beginning levels or puzzles say with a timer or actions that the player takes that they're led to believe is the right way causes failure later on as a consequence. When the failure happens the character could go through a glitch or something similar and 1+ logo is seen while in the glitch and the player reconfigure through the glitch going through random parts of history of the characters background and wherever they're from and the player continues doing puzzles and sometimes the player may be thrown into a time they've already been in expect this time due to past actions the puzzle also changes slightly and for some there may be an easier way to do it but was always hidden until you went back and now know how to reveal hidden parts

5. chughmanish
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

chughmanish , Apr 6, 2020 :
    Game title - The One Man

Our hero is a stick man who looks like digit "1", he is in search of "Plus One" (partner).

He is an extraordinary stick man with powers such as:
    - Throwing "+" (plus) at kill
    - Has super warp speed
    - Breathes fire with dragon (SD) inside

His opponents are:
    - Galaxy (He will a galaxy ruler)
    - An Apple (Eat apple)
    - Sharks (Play with shark)

but he Never Settles.

Every stage gives him experience and transforms him from 1+, 1+2, 1+3, 1+3T, 1+5, ..... until he gets her "Plus One" princess.

Would love to see that become a reality.

1+Game.jpg

#OnePlusFan #GameBox: #StayAtHome #PlayGames

From,
    Owner of broken 1+3T while lockdown :)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020

6. AK47RAAZ
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

AK47RAAZ , Apr 6, 2020 :
    it's my dream phone can u help me Oneplus I want to give my best in your phone then I will become a youtuber my channel name is AK47ARMYHERO'S
    1586200677313.jpg

Deactivated User likes this.
  7. ChiranjeevHire
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

8. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Apr 6, 2020

YRJ , Apr 6, 2020 :
    To win you will have to enter the contest in the first place, for that you will have to post a valid entry, which in this case is an idea/thought of what a OnePlus game would or should be ;)

9. ChiranjeevHire
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

ChiranjeevHire , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 6, 2020 :
    how to enter

10. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Apr 6, 2020

YRJ , Apr 6, 2020 :
    Assume you have an Idea for a game that you always wanted to play or make, just pitch your idea here, how do you envision it as a OnePlus game?
    Free to share the idea in any form, as a sketch, in text, photos videos or even a fully working game. The sky is the limit. All the best ;)

Vignesh_chandz likes this.
  11. 9160055619
    Donut Apr 6, 2020

9160055619 , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 6, 2020 :
    sir now a days most of the gamer's shifted to OnePlus because of pubgmobile but after Android 10 in op7t and pubg mobile season 12 we are facing extreme frame drops, choppy game like ma playing my granny's dvd on 2x speed pls fix that.... I think it's all OnePlus users problem about pubgmobile

12. Geotraveler
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2020

Geotraveler , Apr 7, 2020 :
    I have a family board game idea centering around OnePlus' slogan 'Never Settle'

upload_2020-4-6_18-3-56.png
    upload_2020-4-6_18-4-26.png
    lol, I'm a school teacher stuck at home. Can you tell? I enjoyed the distraction messing around with this. The 2 images were screenshot from a Google Slides presentation I created using png images labeled as free on the internet.

13. CaptNemo
    Eclair Apr 7, 2020

CaptNemo , Apr 7, 2020 :
    In today's time, I think an AR-based in-door Treasure Hunting game will be most appropriate. This will be similar to traditional the Treasure Hunting with paper chits, but instead of the paper chits, we can use the AR to mark items and provide clues to the players.

14. Kumil mavani , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Hello friends,
    Looking at the current situation, it is best to stay at home And it can help a lot if you get to play the game in those times And staying home can be helpful.The name of the game is Quiz Competition.
    Four people connected to the Internet.The general knowledge question in the quiz competition is asked.Thereby increasing the IQ level and general knowledge level among the people And people can play this game from their own home And that can lead to the maintenance of corentin.People can play this game for a meter and more...So corona that can be saved from the plague and help to stay home.
    Rule
    1) Four lifeline will be give
    a) Follow friend
    b) Fifty-Fifty
    c) Alternative question
    d) Pass question

Thanks to all dear friends,
    Thanks to oneplus team.
    1586235028279.jpg

15. ybabbar24
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2020

ybabbar24 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 7, 2020 :
    The game should b a little different and awesome just like the brand itself. everyone loves action packed games. lets make another open world game and beat GTA.

the idea is that this time we have a different story. Its more like a bollywood film story. one villain, one hero, nd love. Our main character is a normal human being with no superpowers but of course is handsome tall and strong. His mission is to destroy the biggest business tycoon to take revenge as the villain betrayed his father, snatched his business and killed him. A young man has to beat the most powerful person with the best security. And that would require him to be smart witty and fast. For the game, We'd need the players to b creative and imaginative. we'll not only tell them do this. No, we'll provide them real life situations and they'll also have to decide how the game proceeds. Thats what makes it different

The game will have a lot of twists, racing, fighting, and a lot of brain. When players have to think what to do next is what excited them and makes it more addicting. As the game proceeds ,out hero gets more stronger and gains different superpowers by completing different missions scattered all over the map. Awesome vehicles , awesome graphics, awesome creativity and awesome oneplus .

16. .blue.
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2020

.blue. , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 7, 2020 :
    These days most of them likes battle royal games. So why should create a battleroyal game? That must be pretty awesome. With ultimate graphics,stable servers many gamers would to love to play that game,unless it has cool features compared to other battle royal games. Features like modern warfare techniques equipments,set of cool vehicles guns even drones may make this game so cool.

17. Tamilselvan07
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2020

18. ZoruaKing
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2020

19. 佳佳奇
    Donut Apr 7, 2020

20. Sid3301
    Eclair Apr 7, 2020

Sid3301 , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Hey folks,
    So basically my idea of a oneplus game would be a multiplayer game to compete with other players all around the world. The game would consist of many layers of how you can build a new ONEPLUS DEVICE...just read it out...its crazy! To start with the game the front end of the game would be java or php and back end some strong database,the game will start by asking you how you want to build a device and what are your priorities regarding the device..as we know about the collaboration of OnePlus with Fnatic and McLaren the game would have high graphics and smooth screen resolution also it would support 120hz rate and above 6 inch display...like these there would be some mandatory changes by oneplus and the player will be given 6-7 options of what hardware design and software design they can choose like the camera position,no of cameras,ram,price range,ports etc. and the target to reach would be thier new ONEPLUS DEVICE like oneplus Z or oneplus 8(hope so) and the player who is closest to that device will be on top....and at the end of the game they will release their new device and the top players would be lucky winners....also there would be scoreboard displaying the points of player and each player can edit/change their device every day for a specific time similar to a persons fb/insta profile and on that changes made,their points would alter and that would keep the competition till the end . Just a wild guess
    OR
    It could be a game station...where many of the various mini games(maybe from some of the amazing ideas that other people have discussed here) would be available and the player can play any of several games and earn points and combining thier total points from all the games they played to give them their position on the leaderboard.
    Thanks for the opportunity [e]1f60a[/e]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020