OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. Josue562
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

2. A1585976981610
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

A1585976981610 , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Those who want to win this game box press the like button and give your support to me.Press the like button with your full support.

SoumyBhow likes this.
  3. Chiraag Shetty
    Eclair Apr 9, 2020

Chiraag Shetty , Apr 9, 2020 :
    My idea is to develop a AR player vs player shooter game where in each oneplus device is connected via the internet and gps and you go out in the open searching for your friends...the oneplus device doubles as a gun...the camera is used and the centre point acts as the aiming region...you aim and fire for a certain number of times be4 the opponent dies.

4. Wrab2000
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

Wrab2000 , Apr 9, 2020 :
    If OnePlus made a game it would have to be a racing game since you guys have partnered with McLaren and if you own a McLaren edition phone then you would get a different car.
    The game would be very high quality as all OnePlus things are and would run super fluidly.

5. Nikhilvinay
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

6. lumiosewanderer00
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

lumiosewanderer00 , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 9, 2020 :
    So my idea of a OnePlus Game.

It's an AR game that you can play on your phone. You're an intergalactic bounty hunter tasked with protecting the OnePlusia sector from evil no good villains. You start with the One Plus One as your in game companion. This One Plus One is capable of firing light beams that vanquish foes and as you play on, you unlock more companions like the more powerful One Plus 2, One Plus X, One Plus 3 Series and so on and so forth. You can also have extra accessories that aid you on your journey like the Bullets Wireless, which adds extra firepower to your companion, and the Warp Charger, which gives you extra health.

Deactivated User likes this.
  7. RyanJMP
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

RyanJMP , Apr 9, 2020 :
    I know its kind of a weird idea but I was trying of how to incorporate something to do with oxygenOS and something to do with high refresh rate so the idea i came up with is to make a game that is sort of an underwater cave exploration/platformer type game where you have to resource manage your oxygen levels by finding caves with oxygen in them so that you ca catch your breath. They way in which i was thinking of incorporating the screen's refresh rate is by tying the oxygen meter to the refreshrate so that as you are running out of oxygen it actually makes it feel like your character is losing oxygen and losing consciousness.

8. Bsal
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

Bsal , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Hey, Guloong here. The vision i have for the 'game' is extremely big. Firstly, i'd like to start with why the top gaming genre 'battle royale' is leading the gaming community. Its not because of the 'battle royale' or 'free for all' feature, its because those games are 'Open world' have 'audio chat features' and have 'no restriction to play the game'. By no restriction, i mean that you dont need 'energy' or 'coins' to play the game. Also, the graphics and immersive gameplay needs to be considered as well. So, if we take all of them in factor, the next leading game of all time would need to have 'open world', 'no restriction', 'full of action' and 'best graphics'. Since i have stated the basics, i'd like to propose my idea. The game i think would be great is an open world game, with sub games in it. By this, i mean that the game would be like any other open world game, but it would have other mini games in it. In the main game, players would be able to drive and roam around the map. And when they would like to play, they could have other mini games like battle royale, racing games, 1v1 duals, sport games, shooting games, and any other game you could think of. But ofcourse, this game would be huge in space. So, each mini game can be installed if player want to play it. Also, the major attraction of the game should be diamonds (for the purpose of easter eggs) and after collecting all of them, the first person to do so would receive a gift of some sort. Furthermore, there would be hidden relics all over the world, with completion of certain quests, few players would be able to receive it. I would like to talk about it in more details, but i dont think anyone would be interested in reading this long essay.

9. V1586413548058
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

V1586413548058 , Apr 9, 2020 :
    My game idea is essentially is a rubric cube but uses and utilises the One plus phone to use gestures and a AR type concept to look around the rubric cube and solve it by using multiple finger gestures, phone gryoscope, with the ability to lock onto certain parts of the cube. It was have incredible graphics, shaders and lighting to show off the power of the OnePlus.

It would also feature scanning a physical rubix cube using the camera, for you to play whilst on the road.

Using AI it would also suggest certain moves if you're really stuck and want some pointers.

Good luck to all that enter! 🎮🎲

10. SoumyBhow
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

SoumyBhow , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Here's my pitch:
    You have Augmented reality,
    Make an obstacle course with objects in your home or add random objects in the game,
    Then have a ball or a car or something else go through it.
    If we can throw away reality, there can be an option to download other people's courses.

11. pritom nath
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

pritom nath , Apr 9, 2020 :
    My idea of OnePlus game would be a Virtual Reality AR based game, which would focus heavily on World's best tourist attractions. General knowledge based tasks like who or when it is made. Also giving lesser known facts about the places or monuments.

12. eoinduignan
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

eoinduignan , Apr 9, 2020 :
    My idea is a fitness game where you can compete against other players around the world. There will be a variety of leaderboards. One for every age, overall leaderboard, daily leaderboard, country leaderboard. The aim is to do as many steps walking or running in a day. The average daily steps by a person is 10,000 but many people are getting much less than that. This game would encourage people to walk or run more. In the current times, with COVID-19 and lockdown or isolation in numerous countries, exercise had never been more important for mental health.

13. Scooby369
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

Scooby369 , Apr 9, 2020 :

My ideal OnePlus game would be more in theme with PC Building Simulator, wherein the objective is to build out a custom PC. However, here it would be you building and maintaining OnePlus devices to customers including bullet wireless.

In addition, you can have fun in-game collaboration with OnePlus Ambassadors wherein you have to guess what features they would like, for example: what would Robert Downey Jr’s ideal Flagship device be.

As new phones release, these could be teased in the game as a mystery prototype that you have to build for a mystery client. This could also be a means for Oneplus to see what the fans want and are looking for in the next device.

This game would be ideal for the Indian market where one cannot count on low latency internet. And minimal updates would be required to sustain hours upon hours of gameplay.

14. Fruittiii
    Donut Apr 9, 2020

Fruittiii , Apr 9, 2020 :
    The game is simple. Everyone is given 5 cards. Each of the cards have a OnePlus phone on them, from the OnePlus One to the new OnePlus 8 Series phones. T series phones add 2 points, and Pro adds 3 points. The aim is to get cards adding up to the greatest number. Whoever has the greatest number then becomes the "OnePlus" meaning that they have to lose a card, but also gain 1 point. If this person remains the "OnePlus", they do the same again. This continues until they lose all of their cards, meaning they win. But as the "OnePlus" loses cards eventually they won't have the highest number anymore, so someone else will become the "OnePlus". You could also change it and have people be able to steal cards, but this is just a rough idea so far.

15. Ellistar
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2020

Ellistar , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 9, 2020 :
    So simple and yet so hard. Anti-settlers (never settle)

As many devices log in as there are players.

The game is set in multiple locations, the more players the larger the setting.

Each players is given tasks by the game

The objective is to ensure that no one settles on your land for too long. If they do, they ruin the land, take over, get a foot hold etc. The longer they stay, the harder they become to remove.

The pace of the game is frantic. There should always be too many settlers to handle. So everyone is shouting at each other and trying to cover each other.

When the final settlers are dead, you move to the next setting. Which might be bigger or have obstacles or have places for settlers to hide. Long Winding paths etc.

Call it never settle.

16. Raul_r4ever
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

Raul_r4ever , Apr 9, 2020 :
    I hope you bring back the camera games .... when we can use the mobile cam to play various games like a soccer games "Penalties" or throwing basketball or even shooting games... co-op plays and more...

17. _Otniel_Cotor_
    Donut Apr 9, 2020

_Otniel_Cotor_ , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 9, 2020 :
    I have an idea for a game. What about an entrepreneurship game. The story starts with yourself, as an intern at a mobile company, but with a great idea of a greater product. You create forum and a Kickstarter. All this was the introduction story.
    Now you have the money and you have to design the smartphone, making it cheap but delivering the best product for the money to the public with the description: "NEVER SETTLE".
    Once you make the smartphone design and features, you get to make the first sale. It's going extremely well and now you have to come with a better one, to satisfy the buyers. Also, you have a continuous income that you invest in the company, and you choose to upgrade the production chain, the development of new features, publicity, partnerships or other areas.
    You gradually receive awards and various oportunities.
    As the game evolves, you move from smartphones to other gadgets or other products, making it more engaging.
    The fun part is that you make your own Logo, design your own products and make the whole experience yours.
    Only talking about it makes me want to play it. I have to be honest, I took some ideas from the life of the founders of OnePlus but can you blame me? It sounds so empowering and fun what those guys did.

18. ghsaikiran
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

ghsaikiran , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Role playing game in medival era a dude started as low level solider ended as king or other depending on choices he / she choose, , with an interesting story line

Deactivated User likes this.