OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. CyberHero
    Donut Apr 9, 2020

CyberHero , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Here's my idea - oneplus team should make a social adventure game for all oneplus users, it will be a open world first/third person shooter or Action, justl any first/third person shooter/action but MINUS THE ACTION/SHOOTING..all oneplus red club members and community members can play this game...(also every other android user can play too if team/devs wants)

I said it will have all elements of an open world shooting/action game but 'MINUS THE SHOOTING/ACTION' .. it's because right now in this ongoing pandemic situation every one is under lockdown phase, everyone is spending time at their Home. ( ****More power to the our covid fighter who are out there protecting us****)..so i want this game to be relaxing game, because if any country will extending their lockdown phase to fight this situation, its gonna affect some people mentally, mental health is as important as physical health. So music and visuals will play a huge role in this game experience. I want visuals as much pleasing, soothing and game soundtrack mesmerizing..

Game will contain an open world map, at lobby we can interact with other oneplus red club members (ofcourse they will have a red glowing cable on top of them or white glowing cable for community members)..we can interact by chat or some gestures ( which will be unlocked by progressing further in game)..

More ideas about game - as i said it will be an open world game so oneplus team can design like 5 different dreamlike fantasy world to explore, they can add audio logs for each world, because lately audio logs on games providing a different type of experience, this can take imagination to whole another level. Also it will be a multiplayer game so we will be interacting with different players it will add much more pleasure experience while playing game, like exploring this world with friends.

Few more ideas,j like any other video games, customisation will be here too, oneplus team can make unique oneplus theme customisation for players like warp suits or dress, Oxygen OS tubes for healing/power boost, Zen mode for single player adventure map..we can gift each other 'Dash points' to level up friendship in game..many more ideas to figure out..

So this is my idea, at the end my wish is to make this game a social adventure game with beautiful visual , gorgeous maps/world and mesmerizing soundtrack..so we can all relax while playing it , Also stay safe.. follow governments rules and Take care all of you guys. Thanks.

Deactivated User likes this.
  2. NAJIL_A_K
    Eclair Apr 9, 2020

NAJIL_A_K , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 9, 2020 :
    nothing serious. a simple game. as the brand name ,a calculating game. there are games in stores which is pretty same to it. but we can make one of our own way.
    or a riddle game . giving a riddle weekly or any 2 day which is like the crackables.making a team solely for this will help.

3. J1586417435338 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 9, 2020 :
    BORED GAME

WHAT YOU NEED:
    1. Clean paper folder
    View attachment 1281430
    2. Colored papers(4 different colors)
    View attachment 1281431
    3. 2 pieces dice
    View attachment 1281433
    4 Glue
    View attachment 1281432
    5. Ruler & pen

WHAT TO PREPARE:
    1. THE BOARD
    - Create the game board by drawing gridlines inside the folder. Each square should measure 1/2 inch width and length. Put an extra square at the middle-outside of each sides of the rectangular grid to create the KINGDOMS. Here is an illustration of THE BOARD:

2. THE PIECES
    - Create 10 rounded crumpled paper from each color. A crumpled paper should be small enough to fit on a square in the grid of the BOARD. Mix the glue with water to create a coating film for the crumpled papers. Coat the mixture to each paper PIECE and let dry.
    View attachment 1281439

GAMEPLAY:
    1. The game can be played by 2-4 players.
    2. Each player must choose his/her prefered colored pieces(10) and a KINGDOM from the BOARD.
    3. To determine who will move first, each player must roll a dice. The player who got the highest number goes first.
    4. Each player would take turns in rolling the two dices and moving two PIECEs. The number on every rolled dice will be the number of squares a PIECE will be assigned to travel across the BOARD. A PIECE will be assigned on each player's KINGDOM to be the BANNER. Every PIECE must start or go out from their KINGDOM and move diagonally or stright on the player's preference.

RULES:
    1. A player can choose to bring out all his/her PIECEs across the board(except the BANNER) or choose to bring out only a few.
    2. Every player must try to eliminate their opponent's PIECEs. To eliminate a PIECE, an attacking player's PIECE must travel diagonally or stright towards the position/square of an enemy PIECE, provided that the dice number assigned to the eliminating PIECE is equal to the number of squares it will travel to get to the enemy PIECE on its turn. Eliminated PIECEs will be imprisoned inside the eliminating player's KINGDOM.
    3. A PIECE can also directly attack the BANNER of an enemy's KINGDOM to CONQUERE it. Prisoners of the conquered KINGDOM will be the conqueror's prisoners. However, a BANNER can be moved to defend the KINGDOM. If a BANNER moves out of a KINGDOM post, the KINGDOM is rendered lawless. An eliminated PIECE by a lawless KINGDOM will not be imprisoned and will be returned to its KINGDOM.
    4. A piece can only go on a stright or diagonal line/squares. A PIECE can pass through an opponent's PIECE if its dice number exceeds the squares it will travel towards the opponent's PIECE.
    5. A lawless/KINGDOMless PIECE will still be able to move across the BOARD.
    6. The player who eliminates/imprisons all his opponent's PIECES shall win the BORED GAME

Here is an illustration:
    1586450450872.jpg
    RED KINGDOM brought out only two PIECE throughout its turns.
    BLUE KINGDOM is currently battling with YELLOW and has imprisoned 2 YELLOW PIECEs.
    YELLOW KINGDOM is defending against BLUE and has imprisoned 1 BLUE PIECE.
    GREEN KINGDOM decided to bring out all 9 PIECEs and are on their way towards RED KINGDOM.

4. alizameelp
    Donut Apr 10, 2020

alizameelp , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Hi I am ALIZAMEELP from Kerala (India)

I would like to discuss about THREE of my GAME CONCEPTS, not just ONE

Let's start with the first one,

1. Corona Run
    A Game with concept of the HYPED ISSUE in the WORLD right now and as far as now, such a game is NOT THERE ON THE STORES.

HaHa, I know that sounds funny and weird.
    I guess you got the idea what it is about, a game similar to the other RUNNING GAMES like SUBWAY SURFERS, TEMPLE RUN, etc.

An user, CHARACTER(BOY/GIRL) will be running on the ROAD to COLLECT VIRTUAL COINS who is getting CHASED by the CORONA VIRUS.

The CHARACTER would face OBSTACLES like CARS, TRUCKS, AMBULANCE, BARRIERS, etc.

The CHARACTER can RUN,JUMP, SLIDE, FLY (only when the power is available, ex: JetPack/anything else)

The CHARACTER gets a particular power when he/she COLLECTS the POWER OBJECTS like FACE MASKS, SANITIZER, SAFETY SUITES, etc.

There will be a INFECTION METER BAR along with the COIN COLLECTION METER BAR, that displays how INFECTED the CHARACTER is. It is MANDATORY for the CHARACTER to COLLECT the POWER OBJECTS while getting CHASED by the CORONA VIRUS, else the INFECTION METER would get FULL and he/she LOOSES the chase.

Also, The CHARACTER would LOOSE the chase If he/she CRASHES OBSTACLES while on the CHASE.

An user can RESPAWN and CONTINUE THE RUN if he/she gets INFECTED(Loose/Die) by injecting the VACCINE (Rare object like Diamonds, keys, etc from other games)

(There are a lot more stuffs that could be added to this game)

I would suggest the best reference app as Subway Surfers : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiloo.subwaysurf

Now about the SECOND and THIRD GAME CONCEPTS.

These 2 are Pay&Play games, as you guys knows that one of the CURRENT TREND IN GAMING INDUSTRY IS PAY&PLAY. Also, it is said that the Pay&Play industry is going to see a BIG HYPE IN THE COMING YEARS.

As of now, there are many number of Pay&Play games on stores like Fantasy Sports, Rummy, Pool Games, Carroms, etc. And some of them are HUGE SUCCESS IN THE MARKET.

Let's get to the GAME CONCEPTS,

2. Shadow Fight Pay&Play

I will just explain it in few words, it would be a game that is SIMILAR TO THE SHADOW FIGHT 2 on the stores.But Along with the REAL MONEY FEATURE added to it, that is an user can PLAY/FIGHT WITH RANDOM ONLINE PLAYERS/FRIENDS AND WIN REAL MONEY which can be withdrawn to SMART WALLETS/BANK ACCOUNTS

Reference app :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nekki.shadowfight

Now the THIRD one,

3. Buggy/Kart/Car Racing Pay&Play

I will just explain it in few words, it would be a game that is SIMILAR TO THE BEACH BUGGY RACING 2 / ASPHALT on the stores.But Along with the REAL MONEY FEATURE added to it, that is an user can PLAY/RACE WITH RANDOM ONLINE PLAYERS/FRIENDS AND WIN REAL MONEY which can be withdrawn to SMART WALLETS/BANK ACCOUNTS

Reference app 1 :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vectorunit.cobalt.googleplay

Reference app 2 : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM

Note : THERE IS NO SUCH GAMES AS THE ABOVE 2 CONCEPTS ON THE MARKET NOW, THE REASONS MIGHT BE,

MOBILE GAMING IS NOT LEGAL IN ALL COUNTRIES

ONLY A TALENTED, BIG COMPANIES LIKE ONEPLUS CAN CREATE SUCH GAMES BECAUSE IT'S A HUGE PROJECT

BUT I THINK THE ABOVE 2 GAME CONCEPTS HAS A VERY GOOD FUTURE

Thank you for reading this long message from me.

I hope OnePlus Team would get interested with any of my 3 Gaming Concepts : CORONA RUN, SHADOW FIGHT Pay&Play, BUGGY/KART/CAR RACING Pay&Play. If my GAME CONCEPT would get selected, I would HAPPY for 2 things, I am going to win the EXCLUSIVE OnePlus GameBox and OnePlus Team would bring life to my Game Concept.

Email : Email id removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2020

5. J1586417435338 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 10, 2020 :
    By the way, I also think that this would be a great multi-device/player mobile game.

6. KH.AFNAN
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

KH.AFNAN , Apr 10, 2020 :
    WATCH THE MOVIE "READY PLAYER ONE". BUILD A GAME WHERE WILL BE NO RULES. WHERE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT. THERE WILL BE ONE GAME BUT IT WILL HAVE MANY GAMES. WITH DIFFERENT AVATARS. RACING GAMES, FIRST PERSON SHOOTER, CARD ETC.

7. Loverk98
    Gingerbread Apr 10, 2020

8. psomana
    Gingerbread Apr 10, 2020

psomana , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Use 1+ camera to find treasures in home obviously 3D or artificial ones. The winner would be the one who captured the maximum unique treasure in his/her house. 🤟

9. pranav2006
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

pranav2006 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 10, 2020 :
    THE STORY:
    the game is in the universe and in a galaxy called OnePlus and in the onepus galaxy a planet called Dash it was beautiful planet and people are living in that but the population as been reduced due to many disasters it redused to very less and only 50 people are living there and onemore is living there is an scientist. The scientist said that a tsunami will cover pur planet so it best to move form this planet to another planet called Warp . But during tsunami the water will froze due to weather changes with different time intervals .And it forms a ring it shrinks slowly at last it takes us to the the spaceship that is created secretly in which four can travel

THE CONCEPT:
    the people who aee living are left with an rocket and they start travelling to Warp but the rocket failures and it's going to crash. the rocket will go accros dash before crashing. the other people travelling are other gamers it can be played solo,duo,squad. every player should get out befor crashing . The maps will be provided to all players .and players need to get armed with wepons in the house in dash. player should survive
    and if get stuck in tsunami soon you will be frozen
    the tsunami will ge t claser freez still closer and freeze. at last if you survived as the last one or the last group you should take the spaceship which the scientist created but twist is the scientist will be fully armed and the player should destroy the scientist before the water unfroze and we should move to wrap .

AND THE WINNER WILL AWARDED WITH A TITLE """""''"''''"""""""NEVER SETTLE""""''"""""""""'''

the player should have communication between them.as the communication makes the game better

THANKYOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY
    1586504008829.jpg map will be something like this
    1586504032172.jpg 1586504109752.jpg

it will cover with tsunami and it will freeze and release and finally I t will cover
    1586504148960.jpg

player coming out of failure rocket
    1586504203818.jpg

player will get armed and survive
    1586504249162.jpg the scientist will be armed like this we should destroy him before the water unfreeze
    1586509824593.jpg

and go to warp

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020

Deactivated User likes this.
  10. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Apr 10, 2020

camohan , Apr 10, 2020 :
    It is not a wise decision to leave your email id and phone number on a public forum. Therefore the personal details are removed.

11. rajeev2021
    Donut Apr 10, 2020

rajeev2021 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 10, 2020 :
    My idea is for game like pubg or fortnite but this game will be only playable in FPP
    no TPP option available
    a game which lets you roam around the house
    find weapons and fight enemies
    so this mode will be called as a AR fight mode
    roam around the house and defeat enemies hiding at different places in your house

12. ZaidMGames
    Donut Apr 10, 2020

ZaidMGames , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Twitter: Removed by the Moderator
    Email: Removed by the Moderator Z

HERE IS MY GAME IDEA (in the hopes that I win my favourite phone (any new phone from Oneplus as I adore the software, speed and optimisation)

A gaming idea could be a Oneplus Building phone type of mechanic whereas each level goes, the player plays a certain amount of randomised challenges to earn perks or items to add to their dream oneplus phone.
    Each challenge/level can correspond to a different type of perk eg:

Car or vehicle racing - Speed or snapdragon chip of the mobile
    Candy crush style of level - Refresh rate
    Spot the difference/ Find hidden items on a map - Better camera quality (the more items found, the better the camera quality)
    Lego building - To gain more parts for the phone eg (building certain structures to gain gorilla glass or stainless steel)
    Maths quiz - To increase the number(model) for example from Oneplus 5 to oneplus 5t (Can only do it once a month)
    Stimulation or Vr - Increase phone's ability in portrait mode

As players all around the world start to build a better phone, Oneplus could hold an event where the best design and perks get taken into consideration for a future Oneplus Phone build whether that is a Pro, Lite or other

As the game goes on, players can suggest more levels and other perks to add in case other people around the world are able to create more different styles or have ideas for what could be on a oneplus phone.

Of course, a multiplayer type of world can be created or an in-game forum where players are able to spectate other people's Oneplus device to see what other people create worldwide. There can be a tab for best Onplus This week Or This month which changes weekly or monthly respectfully.

The game can become both education and just fun for players all around the world. As each level is passed, when a player chooses the earned perk, a small demonstration of how it would be placed or coded onto the device in real life is shown to potentially also feed the curious minds but can also inspire the younger minds to join the Tech building world.

This is definitely a bigger idea then I thought I would make here you go, hopefully you like the idea :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2020

13. alizameelp
    Donut Apr 10, 2020

alizameelp , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Ok fine

ZaidMGames likes this.
  14. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Apr 10, 2020

camohan , Apr 10, 2020 :
    The Twitter handle and the email id is removed as it is not wise to share it on public forum, nor it is required for this contest.

15. stijnsvd
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

stijnsvd , Apr 10, 2020 :
    I think we should have a game called 'phone royale'!

It's a new battle royale where all 1+ phones drop onto a map 'the OnePlus testing facility'. You can upgrade your phone and the goal is to beat all other phones. In the beginning they all have to find weapons, like the oneplus snowbot or a flamethrower. The goal is the be the nr 1+.

16. t.karthik Harshavardha
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

17. aryan.singh
    Donut Apr 10, 2020

aryan.singh , Apr 10, 2020 :
    OVERVIEW
    So, I think the oneplus game should be an open world game with a main character who is a bounty hunter and travels in his spaceship to distant lands and planets, it should be a story based game in which the protagonist visits various planets and interacts with the aliens on different planets.
    He is given different missions throughout his journey including missions like survival, tactical , attacking , defensive, logical and spaceship fights & chase missions throughout his journey.
    MAIN STORYLINE
    He belongs from a far away planet where his father ruled the planet and he was soon to be king after his father, but he doesn't want his father's throne as he always desired of becoming an adventurer and an explorer, so he turns down the crown and leaves his home to explore the vast worlds around the galaxy. As he progresses through the story he is met with an unimaginable threat during one of his missions and is forced to go against the antagonist in order to survive.
    SIDE MISSIONS
    Along with the main missions (which progresses the story line) there should also be side missions, which makes the game more interactive and the person playing the game can interact with the surroundings and discover various worlds and different creatures and alien life forms and objects. These side missions can help the player to feel more like an explorer. While the main missions will help the player to connect with the protagonist.

18. Prajnyajit
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020