OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. johneebee
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Apr 10, 2020

johneebee , Apr 10, 2020 :
    heather game.png

Welcome to "Where on earth is OnePlus"

Since we’re supposed to stay inside I thought it would be fun to have a reoccurring game featuring the places where OnePlus community members come from teaching the rest of us about their place.
    The game could use Google streetview or even personal made spherical 3d images in order to give an immersive experience.

This game should be familiar for people who are familiar with where's wally( or waldo if you're Dutch).
    But I upgraded it to the 21st century. I mean this is not just a concept.. I actually made a playable prototype that you can play NOW on your phone or even on a VR headset!! (it’s also playable on a computer but it’s less immersive).

So like where’s wally, there are a couple of things you need to look for. I’ve hidden 25 OnePlus references in times square(the major commercial intersection, tourist destination, entertainment center, and neighborhood in the Midtown Manhattan section of New York City). Good luck finding them. ;)

Steps to start the game:
    1) tap the link below
    2) once the picture loaded tap the picture
    3) then tap the icon in the middle ( start symbol.png ) to start the "VR experience" and start searching!

Link to the game

You can prove you won the game by answering this post with the OnePlus references crossed off on the 2D picture of the 3D Game that I put in the spoiler below and putting it in a spoiler in order not to spoil the game for others.

Tip:
    OnePlus Logos: 8 times
    Never settle: 7 times
    Community members: ?
    Carl Pei: ? times
    OnePlus ? times

hint: Except for moving around you can also zoom in to find the little details ;)

This picture is only ment to be used to cross off things you found, not to look for them.. this picture is made small on purpose so players will be forced to use the sphere in order to find the small hard to spot references ;)
    oneplus spere game small.png

This was just a proof of concept but if there’s interest I’ll be willing to add many more OnePlus references in all kinds of different places.

Stay healthy!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020

2. iluvsnow.lc
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

iluvsnow.lc , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Here's a game that I have recently finished creating since I started when Lock down came into affect in the UK.

A simple Arcade style game called Frantic Driver where the objective of the game is to gain a high score by driving through a randomly generated city. You do this by pressing on screen to change direction from left to right to stay on the roads while avoiding side road obstacles such as rocks and trees making it a simple and addictive game.

It is released on google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SnowbytesArcade.FranticDriver if anyone wants to try it out!
    Or on my website https://www.snowbytesarcade.com/

I have created this using the Unity Engine and C# and heavily optimised it to ensure that speed was a priority no matter what the max performance was of your Device even on the web version resulting in little to no lag on most devices with the use of simple low poly models and a extremely small install size.

You can also post your highscore on the Leaderboard and it is cross platform as both the android and web versions share the same Leaderboard

My idea for a Oneplus game is something similar to this, with a Mclaren car you drive through the city where there are multiple different levels. The higher the level, the greater the car's speed with the objective being to reach the Oneplus event without crashing. Along the way, you collect features of the Oneplus phones over the years such as 90hz display, latest flagship chipset and warp charge. Where once you collected a set for a Oneplus phone, you are awarded with an achievement (could be in-game trophy or even gaining points). There will also be normal coins to collect allowing the user to use different Mclaren models to drive through the city.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020

3. Radha.s
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

Radha.s , Apr 10, 2020 :
    sir my idea is based on wrestling game my idea is simple if look out some of the wrestling games like wwe 2k20 you have contollers to control the game such as playing this game in pc or xbox etc what my idea is we can control the game without the controller such we can make a small single chip atteched to ur body(skin) which is a physical barrier with voice controller so that we can command the game as well choose the characters through our voice not only you can control you can also create moves through your body movement and actions which you make it feels you like as if your fighting in real world and intrestingly you can create your own championship belt a true wresting and wrestling gamers fan will like my idea sir i hope you like my idea sir .😊 and good luck to all other competitor's

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020

4. diogojapinto
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

diogojapinto , via OnePlus 5 , Apr 10, 2020 :
    I truly believe this would be the opportunity to bring a tabletop classic to new heights: Monopoly - OnePlus Edition.

Just picture it... You start by choosing your edition as pawn: you can go nostalgic and pick the original OnePlus, or get ready to speed over the track with the McLaren Edition OnePlus 7T Pro. You would be rolling not one but two 20-sided dices (because speed makes everything better) with that characteristic crimson-red color to them.

As you progress through the track, you would stop at mobile games spaces, for which you could purchase the licensing rights. Down the road you might even pay for the development of DLC, wich would be mandatory for every new install by your competing players.

Money would be replaced by a virtual OnePlusCoin crypto wallet. You just need to scan your friends QR codes to receive their "supportive donations". Sweeeet capitalism! 💸

To help you on your journey, your would be drawing from a pile of cards that would upgrade your CPU, increase your RAM, or even add in a pair of wireless phones or a cool case to your rig. With this, your would have permanent buffs to your dice rolls (you can never get enough speed), or apply those buffs to your adversaries ("Oh John, if you didn't like first-person shooters why did you install one that I own with 4 DLC packages?").

And the infamous jail space? You would actually be doomed to a bloated phone! [e]1f631[/e] I hope you have one of the "Factory Reset" or even better "Buy an OnePlus" cards to get you out, the only alternative is to get the same number rolled on BOTH 20-sided dices!

That's it folks, the true game-changer (pun intended), the game that will bring both old and young together in a relentless battle for the ultimate prize: not getting your phone bloated and slow [e]1f3c6[/e]

I hope you liked it [e]1f601[/e]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020

Deactivated User likes this.
  5. Viano A
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

6. grumpy_chaggy
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

grumpy_chaggy , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Game environment -
    1) A track inside OnePlus charging cable
    2) Charging cable runs from adapter to one plus phone.

Objective-
    3) It can be racing game where race starts from adapter and ends when user i.e. acting as charge in our game reaches the phone.
    4) The charging cable/ track will have hurdles which user has to dodge.
    5) The initial cable / track (level 1) will be of one plus one i.e. the first charging technology.
    6) Gradually as user completes level... the charging cable/track will increase its speed Signifying the next one plus charging technology had greater charging speed.

7. G_alexander_blicher
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

G_alexander_blicher , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Hej the is my idea for a OnePlus mobile game

Its an fist person game where a rival firm has hacked into the servers of 1 + and taken control over everything. You need to fight your way into the building of 1+ hq to gain access to the servers again. The game will get gradually harder the closer you get to the servers.

There will be weapons and armor scattered around the building. You also have an slow motion ability which you can use to slow down time to dodge bullets. The ability have an ability bar which shows how much you can use your ability. The ability bar will refill over time or through Koffee or energy drinks which is also scattered around the building.

You will have an skill tree where you can opgrade your slow motion ability, health, movement speed, reload sopeed or damage. You do this with skill points. You gain skil points by leveling op. You earn XP by killing enemies.

there will be a ai system in your head which will guide you through the building and help you to get you started on the game. But the longer you get in the game the more glitchy and laggy the ai will become.
    As you play you would find items around the building that you can interact with. these items will tell a part of the history of one plus through the ai system in your head.
    The items could be the first one plus phone, a stature at the founder or an blueprint for an op coming phone or product.

8. dhruv.1417
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

dhruv.1417 , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 10, 2020 :
    1586600208280.jpg

The Unsolved Diagram...

This is a very old puzzle...

Draw the above given diagram in one go without lifting the pen.
    once u start drawing make sure u don't lift the pen.(complete the image in one go ( actually it is not possible))

It is a Square with 2 diagonal lines and all the edges of the square are to be touched by the circle.

I have tried all possible ways but this one has no solution.
    give it a try....

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020

9. J1562427857437
    Eclair Apr 10, 2020

10. dakarhd8
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

dakarhd8 , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 10, 2020 :
    I think of two things :)
    1-It could be something like "find the treasure" by putting QR codes scattered around strategic places in a house or park. Each QR code takes you to a clue and the fastest one
    2-make a collaboration with Monopoly I know it sounds crazy but is that exactly what can give a surprise effect "that another phone company has done that"? NO ONE, the game could be the story of oneplus from the origin.

11. kVpMVP
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2020

kVpMVP , Apr 11, 2020 :
    I had so much fun playing this! There were so many cool references hidden in the picture. Some were obvious but some took me awhile to find! This was a great idea and I’d love to play more games like this in the future!!

johneebee likes this.
  12. johneebee
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Apr 11, 2020

johneebee , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 11, 2020 :
    Super happy you enjoyed it!!! :D

13. alizameelp
    Donut Apr 11, 2020

alizameelp , Apr 11, 2020 :
    Does anyone have any idea about how I will know if OnePlus Team has found my post among these 500+ replies??

14. I1585931209705 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 11, 2020 :
    I am very exited to win OnePlus GameBox:stay at home with OnePlus GameBox.I always likes OnePlus things.OnePlus is always gives his best.
    and but this time OnePlus launch his gamebox.I don'nt think what is OnePlus GameBox.

but i am very exited to see. 1586588982351.jpg

15. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Apr 11, 2020

camohan , Apr 11, 2020 :
    They will go through each post and that's how they will be able to see your post.

alizameelp likes this.
  16. alizameelp
    Donut Apr 11, 2020

alizameelp , Apr 11, 2020 :
    Thank you for the information provided

17. C1584295900764
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2020

C1584295900764 , Apr 11, 2020 :

18. pranavmamatha , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 11, 2020 :
    I have many ideas one of them is this I have said this content in many corners but no one accepted it well i think so you will

PS, Sorry about the scatter nature of it, I had to get it down when I thought of it.

Although this is just an idea.. I would like to see any ones thoughts and also if any one would have a go at programming and drawing some items like space craft, weapons and stuff.

THE EVENT NEVER SETTEL

The year is 3000.

Our story starts on a lonely stretch of highway far from any city or town. A sole occupant and vehicle are struck by a mysterious beam of energy, this beam has halted time and motion.
    The occupants mind is suddenly bombarded by a stream of stark images of
    blinding light, cities being leveled to the ground, images are of the
    destruction of the our planet earth, but looking from space, down onto the planet earth.

(Game note: All players have this dream, every
    dream will mean something different to each player). These dreams have no date line, they are just the images. Obviously, the person will not be able to
    understand what is to happen next. NOTE; This the game has 6 primary people, these 6 primary people do not know each other exists, these gamers will have to find each other to discover what to do next. The gamers must uncover the meaning of the images in their nightmares. (Plot note, in actual fact every person who plays this game is the primary person, the people who enroll to play this game do not know who else is playing. There is no introduction, no story plot just the start of the game.) As the plot moves thru its time line the story starts to unfold, the six member team all work at the same “facility” known as, (A.P.S) Astral Propulsion System Inc. This facility is a research company that designs, test and builds spacecraft engines and componentry for a covert government body that is
    primarily into space exploration, or so they say, there is also a special
    military divisional arm that researches new cutting edge ideas for weaponry and
    hard targeting guidance systems. As the story moves forward, the plot will
    start to unravel, the aim of the team is to hijack the secret spacecraft that
    is being prepared in the secured depths of the underground, at the facility.
    This craft is being constructed in real time, the “Noah’s Ark” of space travel
    you could say. Once the ARK is in space it is to navigate its way to a new home
    world, the crew of this vessel must survive and work together making sure they
    arrive at the new home world all in one piece. Once they land on this planet,
    they will have to rebuild their lives, all the social structures that have kept
    them going all this time, making a safe and secure place to live. Sounds simple
    doesn’t it, well I don’t think it will be a cake walk, there is a lot to go
    wrong out in the darkness of space, and there will be lot of aspects that will
    need the expertise of the ARK Executive which the AP teams are a part of. Just
    remember the plot never stops spinning, stop and think for a moment, what does it take to run a spacecraft with 2000 people on board, there is lot to manage I would think. Although this is a computer simulation, it still requires the player to be a part of it.

THE GAME
    (A.I) AND PLAYER CONSTUCT

For the sake of simplicity, from this point on
    the 6 members of the game construct will be tagged as APTM1 (CEO), APTM2
    (ADMIN), APTM3 (SECURITY), APTM4(R&D), APTM5 (ENGINEERING) and APTM6 (FACILITY MAINTENANCE) It is deemed that this is the maximum number that the facility world plan will need to function, for this reason six was the magic number. Each team member has a critical role to play, without their roles the game cannot run, it cannot complete the tasks for the next stage to begin The first episode basically sets up all team members, their personalities,
    interpersonal relationships thru real time actions and tasks. Also in this
    episode all the members know the end is coming, of course not knowing when or by what means it will take. There will video scenes at certain points to help
    which will be triggered by the logic engine of the game and at the start of the
    games commencement. There is also a threat not natural to this world that
    drives the urgency of this plot, which unfolds further down the story line. Of
    course there’s the conspiracy to conceal this event from the rest of the
    world…. In the episode of “Event Preparation” The game A.I will pick one team
    member who must make contact with the rest of the team and convince them of
    what lies ahead. Due to the vast environment of this game the team members will be identified by a code that is issued to them at the commencement of the game. You must not talk to any other players in the game construct, this will damage the story lines for other people playing in this world. This code is system generated and not player transferrable, if you opt out of the game, the AI will select a new player from members wanting to play and log them in, it is
    possible that other players can transfer from one game to another, but this
    will only be allowed by the AI, since it is the AI that runs the construct. The
    thing to understand, is the environment for the player is created to feel as
    real as possible, if you can, imagine yourself driving a car along a highway,
    radio tuned to your favorite station, turning into the drive way of your own
    address, unlocking the door to your own house, looking around this world will be
    just like your own life “to some extent”. The object of this game is to give
    the player a sense of intensity, also it will allow the player to immerse more
    of themselves into this world. The A.I will allow real life involvement into the gaming platform, you will be able to see thru your viewing monitor the other players in your team one on one, you will able to talk to them in real time, just like if they were standing in front of you. When you have secret meetings, and you will have secret meetings, you will be viewing the team in real time, you can gaze across the large board room table and talk about anything you want, but be aware, you cannot trust anyone, the room can be bugged, one of your team members could have sold you out.. You know the saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". Communication to other players can involve telephone, mobile, email and txt to real devices that will run thru the AI system in and out into the real world, so you can organize real time meetings in the V.R world from your office in the real world. The AI looks after the security of the platform as well, it will also allow a secure logic for the program to run the game play and keep it as real as possible for the players. After this immersive
    connection is achieved then and only then can the team start working on their
    tasks and preparing for the upcoming event. To make the interface real as
    possible it is imperative that the “keep a secret” ideology be maintained. The
    game can only really exist for players that commit to and believe in the
    construct of autonomy, the AI system helps guide the players thru to the final
    outcome of every episode, and believe me it is a long game. If there is any
    outside input then the plot and immersion can and will suffer, thus not giving
    the gamer the total effect when the outcome is reached. In reality games really
    can only be played once, after that, the immersive effect decreases
    significantly.

(EVENT PREPERATION) MAPS

GAME MAP (Highway)

Basically, a road map controlled by GPSN and
    driven by the player to set addresses, these are found in the GPSN system, once
    the address is logged into the GPS the vehicle will let you drive it there. The
    car model can be open ended but in theory I don’t think it is really an
    important part of the plot. The vehicle can be driven like a normal car, normal
    car aesthetics and car dynamics would apply, real time simulation is a must. At
    some time along the drive the GPS will trigger an alert on the driver to select
    a direction. This direction will be either, Home, Work Facility, Town, or AICI
    (Artificial Intelligence User Interface). At each decision there will other sub
    sets to choose from. Eventually it will lead back to the main. The general aim
    will be to progress the game to the facility where a vast part of the game will
    be played.

Game Map (HOME)

The GPSN system will take the player back home.
    Like normal this is where the player will most probably pull the plug on the
    game and look over all what has been achieve. Unlike most games the player can
    opt to jump back into the car and go back to work or any of the other choices,
    just like in real life and finish off what tasks are needed. A set of level
    scores will be displayed to allow the player to keep track of completion to
    stages needed. Whilst you really can’t fail this game you can have a low level
    of outcome. Like in real life you can’t fail life unless you opt out. Like
    reality the player has a computer, a bank account, wallet, driver’s license,
    bills etc… When the player is at home there will be specific triggers to help
    the player get to set points to help move the scenario along the story line.
    Also there will be a real time clock to trigger events based on the world clock
    of events. This will keep a feeling of urgency to whole theme of ultimate
    destruction of their world. The key to this environment is to keep the
    normality of real life. This will also detract from the urgent, causing the
    player to reflect on the outcome of the game time. This outcome of coarse is to
    get everything done by all team members and close off all tasks which add to
    the collective goals of each episode.

Game Map (THE
    FACILITY)

The GPSN system will take the player to the
    facility from any point in the map. Once again the player drives from one point
    to the other. The Facility map will have 6 section maps to it. Admin and Exec
    Office,Security, Maintenance,
    Engineering and Research and Testing. Within this map will be all the other
    team members who are doing their thing to add to the total outcome. Each member
    whose skill has been determined by “The Test” will have their own tasks to
    complete each member will be working as team but not as a Co-Op based logic,
    the player is totally independent from all other team members, at some point
    there will have to be a cross over but you may not be aware of them. This is
    where the players will evolve the game themselves, even thou each team member
    works in a separate part of the facility their tasks are based on a collective
    outcome. The design of the facility shall be structured in 2 parts, one above
    ground and one below. Each section will have maps allowing GPS Nav sys to
    operate, in some areas where you may be drifting off line the AI in the game
    construct will advise you on what to do. This will not allow “Getting Lost”
    scenarios to happen, this will keep the time line on track for team members and
    give the team more explore time. The team members must stick to allocated tasks
    enabling the time lines to be kept, if one of the team has problems getting a
    task completed the member can ask for help, remember this is risky and you can
    be discovered, so secrecy is important, you can trust no one but the team. If
    team members complete tasks earlier than needed they get the credit on the
    clock. Time is the ultimate enemy…

There is one important dynamic in the game that
    is unique; if you can’t do it in real life, you can’t do it in the game. The
    A.I of world construct will control a few things. Some examples are

•You can’t be walking along picking up 5 guns and a rocket launcher

•Kill people without a consequence.. you will get caught

•You can steal something, but if it is done badly you will get caught.

•If you lie to someone, you need to remember it, because it is always
    the first thing to forget.

•Your actions are visible to others, so be cautious the way you do
    things people are looking.

•If your bills don’t get paid, your electric, gas, mobile phone,
    Internet and water, those services will be turned off.

•You earn a salary or a wage just like in real life, your funds do
    diminish if you spend too much you go into overdraft. Repossessing your stuff
    can happen.

•Your Emails you send are scanned, so don’t write something you will
    regret.

•The U.I and the A.I do lots of things in the back ground of the world
    environment, the people that walk around you may or may not be real… you take
    the risk of being discovered if you talk to the wrong person.

•If you get sick, you can take a sick day or personal day, but remember
    you are being watched.

•If you take off too many days, you will be talking to your boss or
    supervisor, you may even lose your job. Thus, you can’t complete your mission…
    You will die with the rest of the world.

Now I know this sounds a bit boring, but just
    take a moment to think about what this game is about. It is about surviving an
    apocalypse, the end of the world, to do this you first must stay alive and stay
    unnoticed. You and the team you build must finish off each episode and get to
    the ARK and depart for the new world. So… We all know this is just a game, of
    course there is a game environment, so it is not going to be boring to the
    point of ruining the plot. The Game A.I will control a lot of the time lines
    based on the input of the players. The role of each player is to achieve
    outcome so they can move to the next episode

Some things you can do when in town…

Game Map (Town)

The GPS-Nav system will take the player to the
    Town. In this map the player can converse with town folk, other team members,
    buy groceries, fuel, buy clothes,. Just remember it all adds to the total of what
    is going on.. Also this is where the team members can hang out, including other
    people that may be able to help, just remember “can you keep a secret”…. Well
    can you.!! The tasks will be AI generated by the logic of the game, this logic
    has only one function and that is to keep the team members on track, as with
    all logic it is not bulletproof. It will be based on input data from the team
    members naturally. In this environment anything goes. If you speed you get
    booked, you get fined, you go to jail. You do drugs you go to jail… you lose
    time. Your team loses time. Of course you can try bribing a cop if you are
    getting booked…… Good luck on that!!!

•Drag race with other team players not on your game. May be you can get
    some time credits off them..

•Gambling..Throw those dice dude!!!

•Buy guns and ammo.. Watch out, don’t alert any one. I think buying a
    rocket launcher is will be noticed by someone.. don’t you.

•Meet your team members if you know who they are…or maybe you will find
    them there talking with the enemy

•Catch up with what’s going on in the real world. Maybe get some clues
    on what’s coming up.

Don’t get too attached to anything or anyone
    here. You already know what’s in store for them..

Building
    the “ARK’

This is basically a theoretical spacecraft that
    has been designed by a covert entity (name yet to be decided) who are already
    aware of the event and its time line. The covert entity is only interested in
    survival and success of its agenda. Only the elite will survive if they have
    their way… It’s up to you and your team to overcome and defeat the covert body.
    Take control of the facility and complete the construction of the ARK. Load all
    the personal and material making sure all the critical key points are
    completed. Also, other parts need to be implemented, securing the facility
    against any and all enemies, making sure all logistical aspects of this
    operation are met to the letter, for without proper planning and implementation
    it can all easily turn to disaster. When the world turns to shit you will have
    a lot to protect, and have no time to do it, I hope you planned well.

Departure:
    Off World

Well, if you got this far things have really turn
    to shit and you are about to leave the planet earth for good. In this episode
    you are now known to everyone. The event has started and things have been
    heating up. Governments are hunting for your location. Even the entity that
    warned you has an interest in where you are hiding.. You will need to use all
    your resources to protect your location from being discovered. At this point
    the player must have accrued items to survive and depart our doomed planet.
    Such items will be a full crew, enough personal to build the new world, food,
    weapons, soldiers, scientists, etc. There is a surprise in the plot that not
    even the team is aware of… Special
    Note in the plot. As they leave the planet and proceed to pass the dark side of
    the moon the ships nav system auto pilots without warning. This is where the
    plot will vary to what has been planned.
    Refer drawings of location of mother ship.

The Search
    for a new Home

Well your up and away, you survived the
    devastation of planet earth, you couldn’t save them all but at least you as
    sentient beings will survive to live another day. Where to now you may ask?
    Forward young human forward… Now the team are in the space craft that was so
    skillfully ripped off, hopefully you have all the correct blend of crew to help
    you on the journey to the new world, where ever that might be …..

On this journey to the new home planet, there
    will be many foes and complex struggle points waiting to trip up you and the
    team, as you pass thru galaxy after galaxy looking for the right planet to
    sustain life for you, your team and passengers. Lucky you planned well…. You
    did plan well didn’t you…like in real life your survival requires all things to
    work.

Discovery
    and Terraforming.

You have survived thru seemingly endless alien
    and human type attacks. You have arrived on the new sun star class seven planet
    and now it’s time to start rebuilding your home. Take care this planet may have
    beings not wanting you here. In this new world you will need to adapt or die.

Protecting
    the new home planet.

They have found you and the colony. You don’t
    know how but they did. Is there something that you don’t know? Can you protect
    them, or is it time to leave once more and find a new home.

GAME LOGIC

Now this is where it all starts to get complicated, try to keep up with this. The logic of this game is clear, the only way to play this game is to understand that “many parts make up the
    whole”. This story requires many people to play and many people to complete.
    Everyone wins, or everyone loses. Just remember every player is just as
    important to the game plot. Every player will have the same amount of content to deal with. No one player is greater than the whole team. The next question is,
    who will determine; who will play who. Well to play this game properly there
    will need to be an IQ based questionnaire, and the answers will determine what
    world you will play in and the role you are best suited for, the player must
    agree to this type of dynamic solution. There would be no point in playing a
    nuclear physicist if you know nothing about physics. Or there would be no point
    in the game logic giving you a role of a space craft designer if you had no
    flare for designing space craft, terraforming or becoming a weapons designer
    etc…So, for this game to obtain full immersion for the player, there has to be some depth to the construct of the player’s abilities. If you wish to play a bad *** operative then you better skill up for the test. Remember the world will not waiting for you. Event preparation, will include but not limited to, all needed personal. This will need to include Pilots, Soldiers, Medics, Biologists, Cooks, Engineers, All personal who can add value to surviving a new world.

If you can’t use them, lose them.

Biological Entities

All Genetic material needed to cultivate life on
    the new home world.

All relevant sciences to make energies that are
    going to be needed in this new world..

All the collected knowledge of the history of the
    world ( A data base that can be accesses readily for needed information)

NOTE: Apart of the games unique ability will be on how the game world can play with massive head counts. Just like face book, the game will pay for its self by way of game world advertising and online renting of game play. I would envisage millions playing this game all across the globe. Just think a virtual world game that is solely run by the participants, all who do not know each other, do not know the plot, only that there role is a part of a larger picture. Of course it is to do with one’s own survival as well.

19. pranavmamatha , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 11, 2020 :
    Well here is mine.. I hope it gets your involvement.

PS, Sorry about the scatter nature of it, I had to get it down when I thought of it.

Although this is just an idea.. I would like to see any ones thoughts and also if any one would have a go at programming and drawing some items like space craft, weapons and stuff.

THE EVENT PARADOX

The year is 2160.

Our story starts on a lonely stretch of highway far from any city or town. A sole occupant and vehicle are struck by a mysterious beam of energy, this beam has halted time and motion.
    The occupants mind is suddenly bombarded by a stream of stark images of
    blinding light, cities being leveled to the ground, images are of the
    destruction of the our planet earth, but looking from space, down onto the planet earth.

(Game note: All players have this dream, every
    dream will mean something different to each player). These dreams have no date line, they are just the images. Obviously, the person will not be able to
    understand what is to happen next. NOTE; This the game has 6 primary people, these 6 primary people do not know each other exists, these gamers will have to find each other to discover what to do next. The gamers must uncover the meaning of the images in their nightmares. (Plot note, in actual fact every person who plays this game is the primary person, the people who enroll to play this game do not know who else is playing. There is no introduction, no story plot just the start of the game.) As the plot moves thru its time line the story starts to unfold, the six member team all work at the same “facility” known as, (A.P.S) Astral Propulsion System Inc. This facility is a research company that designs, test and builds spacecraft engines and componentry for a covert government body that is
    primarily into space exploration, or so they say, there is also a special
    military divisional arm that researches new cutting edge ideas for weaponry and
    hard targeting guidance systems. As the story moves forward, the plot will
    start to unravel, the aim of the team is to hijack the secret spacecraft that
    is being prepared in the secured depths of the underground, at the facility.
    This craft is being constructed in real time, the “Noah’s Ark” of space travel
    you could say. Once the ARK is in space it is to navigate its way to a new home
    world, the crew of this vessel must survive and work together making sure they
    arrive at the new home world all in one piece. Once they land on this planet,
    they will have to rebuild their lives, all the social structures that have kept
    them going all this time, making a safe and secure place to live. Sounds simple
    doesn’t it, well I don’t think it will be a cake walk, there is a lot to go
    wrong out in the darkness of space, and there will be lot of aspects that will
    need the expertise of the ARK Executive which the AP teams are a part of. Just
    remember the plot never stops spinning, stop and think for a moment, what does it take to run a spacecraft with 2000 people on board, there is lot to manage I would think. Although this is a computer simulation, it still requires the player to be a part of it.

THE GAME
    (A.I) AND PLAYER CONSTUCT

For the sake of simplicity, from this point on
    the 6 members of the game construct will be tagged as APTM1 (CEO), APTM2
    (ADMIN), APTM3 (SECURITY), APTM4(R&D), APTM5 (ENGINEERING) and APTM6 (FACILITY MAINTENANCE) It is deemed that this is the maximum number that the facility world plan will need to function, for this reason six was the magic number. Each team member has a critical role to play, without their roles the game cannot run, it cannot complete the tasks for the next stage to begin The first episode basically sets up all team members, their personalities,
    interpersonal relationships thru real time actions and tasks. Also in this
    episode all the members know the end is coming, of course not knowing when or by what means it will take. There will video scenes at certain points to help
    which will be triggered by the logic engine of the game and at the start of the
    games commencement. There is also a threat not natural to this world that
    drives the urgency of this plot, which unfolds further down the story line. Of
    course there’s the conspiracy to conceal this event from the rest of the
    world…. In the episode of “Event Preparation” The game A.I will pick one team
    member who must make contact with the rest of the team and convince them of
    what lies ahead. Due to the vast environment of this game the team members will be identified by a code that is issued to them at the commencement of the game. You must not talk to any other players in the game construct, this will damage the story lines for other people playing in this world. This code is system generated and not player transferrable, if you opt out of the game, the AI will select a new player from members wanting to play and log them in, it is
    possible that other players can transfer from one game to another, but this
    will only be allowed by the AI, since it is the AI that runs the construct. The
    thing to understand, is the environment for the player is created to feel as
    real as possible, if you can, imagine yourself driving a car along a highway,
    radio tuned to your favorite station, turning into the drive way of your own
    address, unlocking the door to your own house, looking around this world will be
    just like your own life “to some extent”. The object of this game is to give
    the player a sense of intensity, also it will allow the player to immerse more
    of themselves into this world. The A.I will allow real life involvement into the gaming platform, you will be able to see thru your viewing monitor the other players in your team one on one, you will able to talk to them in real time, just like if they were standing in front of you. When you have secret meetings, and you will have secret meetings, you will be viewing the team in real time, you can gaze across the large board room table and talk about anything you want, but be aware, you cannot trust anyone, the room can be bugged, one of your team members could have sold you out.. You know the saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". Communication to other players can involve telephone, mobile, email and txt to real devices that will run thru the AI system in and out into the real world, so you can organize real time meetings in the V.R world from your office in the real world. The AI looks after the security of the platform as well, it will also allow a secure logic for the program to run the game play and keep it as real as possible for the players. After this immersive
    connection is achieved then and only then can the team start working on their
    tasks and preparing for the upcoming event. To make the interface real as
    possible it is imperative that the “keep a secret” ideology be maintained. The
    game can only really exist for players that commit to and believe in the
    construct of autonomy, the AI system helps guide the players thru to the final
    outcome of every episode, and believe me it is a long game. If there is any
    outside input then the plot and immersion can and will suffer, thus not giving
    the gamer the total effect when the outcome is reached. In reality games really
    can only be played once, after that, the immersive effect decreases
    significantly.

(EVENT PREPERATION) MAPS

GAME MAP (Highway)

Basically, a road map controlled by GPSN and
    driven by the player to set addresses, these are found in the GPSN system, once
    the address is logged into the GPS the vehicle will let you drive it there. The
    car model can be open ended but in theory I don’t think it is really an
    important part of the plot. The vehicle can be driven like a normal car, normal
    car aesthetics and car dynamics would apply, real time simulation is a must. At
    some time along the drive the GPS will trigger an alert on the driver to select
    a direction. This direction will be either, Home, Work Facility, Town, or AICI
    (Artificial Intelligence User Interface). At each decision there will other sub
    sets to choose from. Eventually it will lead back to the main. The general aim
    will be to progress the game to the facility where a vast part of the game will
    be played.

Game Map (HOME)

The GPSN system will take the player back home.
    Like normal this is where the player will most probably pull the plug on the
    game and look over all what has been achieve. Unlike most games the player can
    opt to jump back into the car and go back to work or any of the other choices,
    just like in real life and finish off what tasks are needed. A set of level
    scores will be displayed to allow the player to keep track of completion to
    stages needed. Whilst you really can’t fail this game you can have a low level
    of outcome. Like in real life you can’t fail life unless you opt out. Like
    reality the player has a computer, a bank account, wallet, driver’s license,
    bills etc… When the player is at home there will be specific triggers to help
    the player get to set points to help move the scenario along the story line.
    Also there will be a real time clock to trigger events based on the world clock
    of events. This will keep a feeling of urgency to whole theme of ultimate
    destruction of their world. The key to this environment is to keep the
    normality of real life. This will also detract from the urgent, causing the
    player to reflect on the outcome of the game time. This outcome of coarse is to
    get everything done by all team members and close off all tasks which add to
    the collective goals of each episode.

Game Map (THE
    FACILITY)

The GPSN system will take the player to the
    facility from any point in the map. Once again the player drives from one point
    to the other. The Facility map will have 6 section maps to it. Admin and Exec
    Office,Security, Maintenance,
    Engineering and Research and Testing. Within this map will be all the other
    team members who are doing their thing to add to the total outcome. Each member
    whose skill has been determined by “The Test” will have their own tasks to
    complete each member will be working as team but not as a Co-Op based logic,
    the player is totally independent from all other team members, at some point
    there will have to be a cross over but you may not be aware of them. This is
    where the players will evolve the game themselves, even thou each team member
    works in a separate part of the facility their tasks are based on a collective
    outcome. The design of the facility shall be structured in 2 parts, one above
    ground and one below. Each section will have maps allowing GPS Nav sys to
    operate, in some areas where you may be drifting off line the AI in the game
    construct will advise you on what to do. This will not allow “Getting Lost”
    scenarios to happen, this will keep the time line on track for team members and
    give the team more explore time. The team members must stick to allocated tasks
    enabling the time lines to be kept, if one of the team has problems getting a
    task completed the member can ask for help, remember this is risky and you can
    be discovered, so secrecy is important, you can trust no one but the team. If
    team members complete tasks earlier than needed they get the credit on the
    clock. Time is the ultimate enemy…

There is one important dynamic in the game that
    is unique; if you can’t do it in real life, you can’t do it in the game. The
    A.I of world construct will control a few things. Some examples are

•You can’t be walking along picking up 5 guns and a rocket launcher

•Kill people without a consequence.. you will get caught

•You can steal something, but if it is done badly you will get caught.

•If you lie to someone, you need to remember it, because it is always
    the first thing to forget.

•Your actions are visible to others, so be cautious the way you do
    things people are looking.

•If your bills don’t get paid, your electric, gas, mobile phone,
    Internet and water, those services will be turned off.

•You earn a salary or a wage just like in real life, your funds do
    diminish if you spend too much you go into overdraft. Repossessing your stuff
    can happen.

•Your Emails you send are scanned, so don’t write something you will
    regret.

•The U.I and the A.I do lots of things in the back ground of the world
    environment, the people that walk around you may or may not be real… you take
    the risk of being discovered if you talk to the wrong person.

•If you get sick, you can take a sick day or personal day, but remember
    you are being watched.

•If you take off too many days, you will be talking to your boss or
    supervisor, you may even lose your job. Thus, you can’t complete your mission…
    You will die with the rest of the world.

Now I know this sounds a bit boring, but just
    take a moment to think about what this game is about. It is about surviving an
    apocalypse, the end of the world, to do this you first must stay alive and stay
    unnoticed. You and the team you build must finish off each episode and get to
    the ARK and depart for the new world. So… We all know this is just a game, of
    course there is a game environment, so it is not going to be boring to the
    point of ruining the plot. The Game A.I will control a lot of the time lines
    based on the input of the players. The role of each player is to achieve
    outcome so they can move to the next episode

Some things you can do when in town…

Game Map (Town)

The GPS-Nav system will take the player to the
    Town. In this map the player can converse with town folk, other team members,
    buy groceries, fuel, buy clothes,. Just remember it all adds to the total of what
    is going on.. Also this is where the team members can hang out, including other
    people that may be able to help, just remember “can you keep a secret”…. Well
    can you.!! The tasks will be AI generated by the logic of the game, this logic
    has only one function and that is to keep the team members on track, as with
    all logic it is not bulletproof. It will be based on input data from the team
    members naturally. In this environment anything goes. If you speed you get
    booked, you get fined, you go to jail. You do drugs you go to jail… you lose
    time. Your team loses time. Of course you can try bribing a cop if you are
    getting booked…… Good luck on that!!!

•Drag race with other team players not on your game. May be you can get
    some time credits off them..

•Gambling..Throw those dice dude!!!

•Buy guns and ammo.. Watch out, don’t alert any one. I think buying a
    rocket launcher is will be noticed by someone.. don’t you.

•Meet your team members if you know who they are…or maybe you will find
    them there talking with the enemy

•Catch up with what’s going on in the real world. Maybe get some clues
    on what’s coming up.

Don’t get too attached to anything or anyone
    here. You already know what’s in store for them..

Building
    the “ARK’

This is basically a theoretical spacecraft that
    has been designed by a covert entity (name yet to be decided) who are already
    aware of the event and its time line. The covert entity is only interested in
    survival and success of its agenda. Only the elite will survive if they have
    their way… It’s up to you and your team to overcome and defeat the covert body.
    Take control of the facility and complete the construction of the ARK. Load all
    the personal and material making sure all the critical key points are
    completed. Also, other parts need to be implemented, securing the facility
    against any and all enemies, making sure all logistical aspects of this
    operation are met to the letter, for without proper planning and implementation
    it can all easily turn to disaster. When the world turns to shit you will have
    a lot to protect, and have no time to do it, I hope you planned well.

Departure:
    Off World

Well, if you got this far things have really turn
    to shit and you are about to leave the planet earth for good. In this episode
    you are now known to everyone. The event has started and things have been
    heating up. Governments are hunting for your location. Even the entity that
    warned you has an interest in where you are hiding.. You will need to use all
    your resources to protect your location from being discovered. At this point
    the player must have accrued items to survive and depart our doomed planet.
    Such items will be a full crew, enough personal to build the new world, food,
    weapons, soldiers, scientists, etc. There is a surprise in the plot that not
    even the team is aware of… Special
    Note in the plot. As they leave the planet and proceed to pass the dark side of
    the moon the ships nav system auto pilots without warning. This is where the
    plot will vary to what has been planned.
    Refer drawings of location of mother ship.

The Search
    for a new Home

Well your up and away, you survived the
    devastation of planet earth, you couldn’t save them all but at least you as
    sentient beings will survive to live another day. Where to now you may ask?
    Forward young human forward… Now the team are in the space craft that was so
    skillfully ripped off, hopefully you have all the correct blend of crew to help
    you on the journey to the new world, where ever that might be …..

On this journey to the new home planet, there
    will be many foes and complex struggle points waiting to trip up you and the
    team, as you pass thru galaxy after galaxy looking for the right planet to
    sustain life for you, your team and passengers. Lucky you planned well…. You
    did plan well didn’t you…like in real life your survival requires all things to
    work.

Discovery
    and Terraforming.

You have survived thru seemingly endless alien
    and human type attacks. You have arrived on the new sun star class seven planet
    and now it’s time to start rebuilding your home. Take care this planet may have
    beings not wanting you here. In this new world you will need to adapt or die.

Protecting
    the new home planet.

They have found you and the colony. You don’t
    know how but they did. Is there something that you don’t know? Can you protect
    them, or is it time to leave once more and find a new home.

GAME LOGIC

Now this is where it all starts to get complicated, try to keep up with this. The logic of this game is clear, the only way to play this game is to understand that “many parts make up the
    whole”. This story requires many people to play and many people to complete.
    Everyone wins, or everyone loses. Just remember every player is just as
    important to the game plot. Every player will have the same amount of content to deal with. No one player is greater than the whole team. The next question is,
    who will determine; who will play who. Well to play this game properly there
    will need to be an IQ based questionnaire, and the answers will determine what
    world you will play in and the role you are best suited for, the player must
    agree to this type of dynamic solution. There would be no point in playing a
    nuclear physicist if you know nothing about physics. Or there would be no point
    in the game logic giving you a role of a space craft designer if you had no
    flare for designing space craft, terraforming or becoming a weapons designer
    etc…So, for this game to obtain full immersion for the player, there has to be some depth to the construct of the player’s abilities. If you wish to play a bad *** operative then you better skill up for the test. Remember the world will not waiting for you. Event preparation, will include but not limited to, all needed personal. This will need to include Pilots, Soldiers, Medics, Biologists, Cooks, Engineers, All personal who can add value to surviving a new world.

If you can’t use them, lose them.

Biological Entities

All Genetic material needed to cultivate life on
    the new home world.

All relevant sciences to make energies that are
    going to be needed in this new world..

All the collected knowledge of the history of the
    world ( A data base that can be accesses readily for needed information)

NOTE: Apart of the games unique ability will be on how the game world can play with massive head counts. Just like face book, the game will pay for its self by way of game world advertising and online renting of game play. I would envisage millions playing this game all across the globe. Just think a virtual world game that is solely run by the participants, all who do not know each other, do not know the plot, only that there role is a part of a larger picture. Of course it is to do with one’s own survival as well.

20. Batman360 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Apr 11, 2020 :
    What is the difference between both except the year, first 2 lines and the game name??