OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. mjetje
    Eclair Apr 11, 2020

mjetje , Apr 11, 2020 :
    I'm guessing he changed it because if you search for the first game name on google , you can see that that game was posted on a different website for game ideas 6 years ago, but like he said in his second post he posted it in many different places ... so I'm not gonna judge ..

2. mjetje
    Eclair Apr 11, 2020

mjetje , Apr 11, 2020 :
    actually feeling like looking up all these games on google now, but hey not my job xD Good luck for the judges!

Deactivated User likes this.
  3. quinita
    Eclair Apr 11, 2020

4. Nitin007T
    Honeycomb Apr 11, 2020

Nitin007T , Apr 11, 2020 :
    Woah!
    Detective @mjetje doing his fabulous research!
    Very well what else have you found except this post mate! :cool:

5. akhi_11
    Eclair Apr 11, 2020

akhi_11 , Apr 11, 2020 :
    Hey Viano,
    It's such a coincidence that nearly a similar one was posted by me as well. Technically it's not building a phone like yours, I pretty much envy the card design you made, I too have a similar one going on without the colours though. Care to share how you made it?
    The setup you have made favors the cardholder who receives the card first, also about the Pile stack with card open-faced, who has the first right to pick it up? If its the first player then it would favor him the most right?
    No hard feelings but if you go through my entry I have solved that problem by adding that person holding initial cards will not be considered.
    Cheers!
    Akhi :)

6. sumanshekhar698
    Eclair Apr 11, 2020

sumanshekhar698 , Apr 11, 2020 :
    My game will be reverse of rock paper scissor, it will be SCISSOR-PAPER-ROCK :p
    so as per name the rules will also be reverse
    *if rock_paper pair comes-the paper will win
    *if scissor_paper pair comes -the paper will win
    *if scissor_rock pair comes-the scissor will win

seems interesting hope you get the paper always :)

upload_2020-4-11_21-24-46.png firefox_CP26VJNN9f.png upload_2020-4-11_21-24-46.png

7. BlackGhostT40
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2020

BlackGhostT40 , Apr 11, 2020 :
    So here we go…

NAME: -Escape Room by OnePlus

INTRODUCTION: - So this is very simple there are three different levels each with a different level of difficulty. Namely they are The Prison Cell, The Office and The Garage, all in the increasing order of difficulty. The app utilizes the gyroscope and the haptic sensors (if present) of the phone. On each level there is a secret OnePlus logo is to be found. If you find all the secret logos you unlock a secret level THE CAR.

NAVIGATION:- To move around the room you tap the place to teleport to the location whereas to look around you need to move your phone around like in a 360o video.

Now let’s get into the maps

THE PRISON CELL

On your left side there is a sink with a mirror hanging over it the mirror has a slight crack in it. On your right is a bed which has bloody sheets and a pillow. In front of you is a heavily armored door which is impossible to break. Behind you is a toilet with no water but it can be flushed. When you look above you there is a vent which is out of your reach.

THE OFFICE

In this you are in a cubicle of the OnePlus office with the lights out. In your cubicle you have a chair and a computer which is locked. In front of you place you see a huge pile of boxes numbered randomly. Behind you is a door which is locked but is the only way you can escape. There is also a potted plant in almost every cubicle you sense some kind of pattern in it.

THE GARAGE

The garage is a very cluttered place with heaps of stuff and a broken down car. The garage door is down and there is no power for it to work. To escape you need to get the power back to the garage door. There is bike in the garage with specific barcode which can be scanned using the phone camera. There are also lots of boxes filled with tools maybe there could be something useful in it. There is a fuse box whose fuse is fried and needs a new one. If you get it, you can escape.

If this post gets likes or I win, I will upload this as an actual game with the extra map and all the solutions. Let’s see who can get the fastest time. PEACE!!!

8. F_Johnny_Szikszai_oLSo
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2020

F_Johnny_Szikszai_oLSo , Apr 11, 2020 :
    hello all!

I think i have a good idea.

some phones like iphones or samsung has some unique stuff like bixpi or siri or any other stuff.

My idea is that oneplus should create a very cool stuff where only op users can acces :D

So oneplus should create a big platform where op users can play multiplayer board games with eachothers like:

chess, monopoly,uno.remmy and other board games like those :D it will be very funny and i think in this way you can get more op users :).

for example lets take just the chess(but you can do this with any other games).

you can organize events like chess tournaments. if the events will get some sponsores than the first 10 places must be rewarded. otherwise the winners can get some couppons like 20-25 % off from any purchase or 100$ off or smthng like that :D i think that 100$ /week or per month it wont be a problem for u dear op community :D.

you can introduce 1 single add when the players are opening the app so this way you can get back the ammount what are you giving away :D.

So the apps name should be like: One game and we can play just 1 round /kind of game/day, in this way we can make points by activity and by winning. and maybe the top 10% by points should participate on tounaments.

i have a lot of more ideas about this app, I am not a good programmer but if you like my idea feel free to contact me and i will help you a lot :D i think we can create something very beautiful and large like no phone companies had ever before if you are listening the users wishes and all users must play together with you(dear op workers)

9. Z1586623204704
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2020

Z1586623204704 , Apr 11, 2020 :
    hello guys,
    i think the best game to represent oneplus, is a game that will show all oneplus products, everything.
    let me explain further.
    a superhero game, that will have some levels. and in each level will have sub-levels.
    in every lever the hero will be the smartphone. (e.g. level 1 is oneplus 1 device, until level 8 for oneplus 8)
    and in every level we have a new device. the hero will be supplied with oneplus products for more power.
    maybe in sub-levels can be shown the series of phones as heroes (e.g. level 3-2 you can show oneplus 3t, etc.)
    the heroes will kill other bad heroes (concurent phones ;))
    in other words this way we have marketing for phones and showing powerfull feauters of phones.
    a good name for this game could be OP Legacy (OnePlusLegacy)
    i think you good the point. hope you like this.
    cheers from a big fan since 1+1.

10. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Apr 11, 2020

buntycubal , Apr 11, 2020 :
    Fantastic game, I love it, it's so much fun playing this game. it's a time killer & thank you so much for putting me in it:)
    Appreciate your hard work:)

@Cheetosdust @Ruby G. take a look:)

11. SultanaDaaku
    Eclair Apr 11, 2020

SultanaDaaku , via OnePlus 5 , Apr 11, 2020 :
    Holly Cow!

I thought it was a long thread. But when I started reading it.
    Mind = Blown 💥

Did you just run this idea into your mind and typed all the gaming description along with tweaks and updates. [e]1f632[/e]
    I bet you must have had this idea in your mind even before this contest and it must have taken you so much time to create this masterpiece. I am glad this contest gave you an opportunity to present it.

This is a mind blowing concept. I would really love to see this game come in action by OnePlus now "ONEPLUS".
    I hope they put some people to atleast appreciate this idea and develop this even more.

Best constructive idea so far that I have come across!

Hats off to you sir! [e]1f64c[/e]

Deactivated User and Batman360 like this.
  12. themojobisht
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2020

themojobisht , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 11, 2020 :
    As we all know oneplus also known for there elegant design and superior craftsmen ship of there products. So I would say in terms of build qualities and look wise oneplus gamebox should be compact and black in colour, covered with the glass body from the top and if glass would be in diamond design then it will also amplifies the decor of the room.

And for the hardware you guys are expert and we all know what kind configuration our audience wants but addition to this i would like to suggest that we should try to add coolant strips which help to avoid the extra heating and it also gives the user a seamless experience.

Thank you!![e]1f60a[/e][e]1f60a[/e]

13. Batman360 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Apr 11, 2020 :

SultanaDaaku

Holly Cow!

I thought it was a long thread. But when I started reading it.
    Mind = Blown 💥

Did you just run this idea into your mind and typed all the gaming description along with tweaks and updates. [e]1f632[/e]
    I bet you must have had this idea in your mind even before this contest and it must have taken you so much time to create this masterpiece. I am glad this contest gave you an opportunity to present it.

This is a mind blowing concept. I would really love to see this game come in action by OnePlus now "ONEPLUS".
    I hope they put some people to atleast appreciate this idea and develop this even more.

Best constructive idea so far that I have come across!

Hats off to you sir! [e]1f64c[/e]​

Thanks alot @SultanaDaaku, I am glad you loved it. [e]1f64f[/e][e]1f64f[/e]🤞🤞
    And no, just thought of it when this contest was launched, implementing the logics took time🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020

SultanaDaaku likes this.
  14. johneebee
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Apr 11, 2020

johneebee , Apr 11, 2020 :
    Super happy you liked it!!!
    Yea if there's interest I might make more of them in different places with more things to look for :D

15. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Apr 11, 2020

superplus , Apr 11, 2020 :
    Wait what, you're Dutch? *Mind blown* But but your username sounds sooo British. And that's the Tardis. I mean. Does it get anymore British than The Doctor? :eek:
    Not done a thorough search yet, but so far I've seen a Queen Bee, I think @buntycubal, a very wise looking omnipotent @Cheetosdust in the clouds, a sky/cloud logo, and some other stuff, but don't want to spoil for anyone, just like what I've seen so far, nice effort, thanks :D perhaps you'll also enjoy the Easter entertainment moon thread (even though you can't win anything as swanky geweldig as a GameBox :cool: It's just some lighthearted fun.

Edit: also spotted a @luigimario, @Baymax, possible @Mjo, love the other Carls and logos, up to 15 items now spotted and counting...

16. johneebee
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Apr 11, 2020

johneebee , Apr 11, 2020 :
    haha sorry hope I didn't dissapoint xD (Belgian actually :p )
    Doctor who's popularity stretches worldwide and I'm actually a medstudent (doctor in about a month..well..I hope with the whole situation) my self, with love for everything sciencefiction, so yea it got my attention pretty fast :D

Hehe happy you liked it!!! I've hidden some hard to spot things, I wonder if anyone will spot all 25 :p And omg yessss that "easter entertainment moonthread " is exactly my thing!!! thanks :D

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020

17. Chitranshu Soni
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2020

Chitranshu Soni , Apr 11, 2020 :
    Okay

I think it is strategy type of game where you have to show your skills in building your area or base etc. Definitely it is not violation or fighting or racing type of game, the main purpose is to be good in solving problems related to your game so that some how your skills or sense of humour may improve ( must be both ). Actually this type of game is suitable for both young and elder generation. So that there is no need of age required type of options.

Thanks for giving me brand new OnePlus 😂

18. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Apr 11, 2020

superplus , Apr 11, 2020 :
    Ahhh wait, I might have known that after all from your review or so :D (the Belgian part at least)
    Nice, congrats! (hopefully indeed anyway)
    I didn't realise it was well known outside of the UK too :p but yes, can imagine :cool:

buntycubal, Cheetosdust and johneebee like this.
  19. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Apr 11, 2020

Cheetosdust , Apr 11, 2020 :
    Many thanks for the tag, Bunty! Completely missed @johneebee before. :hearteyes:

Amazing job! Love the concept and the execution is even better. It always amazes me when someone puts so much thought and effort into something. Really, really well done. Congratulations and thanks. ;)

You know, that reminded of a great song: cheetos in the
    sky clouds
    with diamonds. :cool:

Those Oasis, huh? What a band. :D:p

Oh c'mon, we do have Internet here too, you know? The only difference is that the Ethernet port is on the right side of the computer. :rolleyes::eek:

Also: Jodie Whittaker? :hearteyes:

No? Trust Me? The great Broadchurch? No? Nothing? :D

Now, how many Doctor Who episodes did I watch? Zero, but that's not the point. :p