OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Apr 11, 2020

Overzee , Apr 11, 2020 :
    Card Game: OnePlus Trilogy

Schermafbeelding 2020-04-11 om 20.32.32.png

Thanks so much @dsmonteiro for another great contest, I've already seen a lot great games, but I couldn't resist entering with my OnePlus card game.

Why have I designed this game: I wanted to create a quick and fun game. Currently a lot of people are working from home, and a big part of those are taking care of their kids or other family members. So I needed to think of a game that is both fun and fast, so it can act as a temporary distraction between work, but to still have fun with family.

I think it can be a lot of fun, and for those who own a OnePlus phone could turn on Zenmode for that little bit less distraction.

The main goal of the game: The player that ends up with only the trilogy cards in his or her hand first, wins the game!

The trilogy cards are:
    • The OnePlus phone card (differs from OnePlus One to OnePlus 8): Before every round the players must agree on the OnePlus phone that must be collected as one of the trilogy card. All the other cards with a OnePlus phone are just normal playing cards.
    • The Oxygen OS card: To make the game more interesting the game will have one Oxygen OS card less than the total amount of players in the game. So if there are 3 players in the game, there are only 2 Oxygen OS cards in circulation.
    • The Pete Lau and/or Carl Pei card: Same rule as the Oxygen OS card, the game will have one Pete and/or Carl card less than the total amount of players in the game. Keep in mind that this is a total number of Pete and Carl cards!
    Normal playing cards: there are the playing cards, these are just for playing and clearing your hand of cards:
    • The OnePlus One, OnePlus 2, OnePlus X, OnePlus 3 (T), OnePlus 5 (T), OnePlus 6 (T), OnePlus 7 (T) & the OnePlus 8
    • Each normal playing cards comes in four different fabrics: Karbon, Sandstone, Ebony Wood and Silicon Red. So as an example there will be four normal cards for the OnePlus 8, but all have different fabrics.
    Schermafbeelding 2020-04-11 om 07.59.22.png
    Tried to design the facing of the playing cards, used the new OnePlus logo with the OnePlus Slate font.

Some of the cards have a special ability, they are separated by action and each one will be explained:

‘Trick!’ cards; Trick your opponent by playing this card:
    • Ha, too late! All the OnePlus phones at the pop-up event are sold out: The player draws one card from the deck (Deck 1).
    • Whoops! Too late! All the tickets for the launch event are sold out: The player draws two cards from the deck (Deck 1).
    • Sandstone sandstorm: a blazing sandstorm goes overhead and before you know it you’ve got an extra pair of cards in your hand: The player draws two cards from the deck (Deck 1).
    • At the front row of the launch event: Check out the specs of your competition by choosing a specific card of a player by the players choosing.
    • Switch the back cover: By playing this card the fabric can be switched, or kept. It’s all up to the player. So what will it be: Karbon, Sandstone, Ebony Wood or Silicone Red?
    • Incoming Snowbot snowball: You’re hit by a snowball flying at a speed of 120mph and can’t remember the fabric of the playing cards. Roll the dice and let’s see what fabric will be played from now on. 1: Karbon, 2: Sandstone, 3: Ebony Wood, 4: Throw again, 5: Silicone Red & 6: The player that rolled the dice can choose the fabric.
    • Attending a launch event: When this card is played the player receives a random card from the next players deck.
    • Front row of a launch event: When this card is played the player can choose a card from the next players deck. The card is chosen ‘face down’.
    ‘Community newsroom’ cards; By playing this card you’ll get a good view what OnePlus has in store for the future:
    • Open ears forum: At the forum you’ve heard a juicy story about OnePlus, let’s check it out! The player can have a look at one of the 3 cards that are on top of the deck (Deck 1). The player needs to keep the outcome for itself and place the cards back on the deck (in the original order).
    • Join The Lab: See what products OnePlus has in store. The player can check out the 3 cards that are on top of the deck. The player needs to keep the outcome for itself and place the cards back on the deck (in the original order).
    ‘Make a U-turn’ cards: By playing this card the game direction turns 180 degrees, this might be handy when you want to check the competition in the other direction.
    • Wireless bullets: You put the earbuds in the wrong way. The game continues the opposite direction.
    • McLaren sports car: By showing off your driving skills, you make a perfect 180 degrees turn while revving the engine high. The game continues the opposite direction.
    ‘Next!’ cards: This cards can be played when you’re under attack. By playing this card, the trick goes directly to the player next in line. If that player also plays a Next! card, the original Trick! will go to the next player in line, just as long a player can’t play a Next! card.
    • Concept One Phone: Hide behind the electrochromic glass. By playing this card you’re able to block the trick.
    • OnePlus community Coin: You hand in your shiny OnePlus Coin, but with a good reason. By playing this card you’re able to block the trick.
    • IP certification: Wether your OnePlus phone is IP rated or not you go underwater and hope that the others don’t see you. By playing this card you’re able to block the trick
    • Karbon Case: With the unbreakable karbon case functioning as a shield you’re able to block the trick.
    How the game works:

Each player will start with 8 cards. all the cards will come form a shuffled deck (Deck 1). Each player will roll a dice, the one with the highest amount will start the round. The player who starts can choose the fabric to start with; Karbon, Sandstone, Ebony Wood or Silicon Red. Only normal playing cards of that type of fabric can be played, the cards will form a new deck in the middle of the table (Deck 2). During the game there is a possibility to change the fabric, but this can only be done with a special ability card. The special ability cards can be played at any time, these overrule the fabric. These special ability cards will go facedown in the middle of the table, after being activated and form a third deck (Deck 3). A player can only play one card at a time, if the player cannot play one card must be drawn from the deck (Deck 1). The first player that collects the OnePlus Trilogy cards without any other cards in hand WINS!

Take care and play some great games with your loved ones!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020

2. akhi_11
    Eclair Apr 12, 2020

akhi_11 , Apr 12, 2020 :
    UNO game with a twist!

3. DarshanMeniya
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 12, 2020

DarshanMeniya , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 12, 2020 :
    Hey @dsmonteiro

Here I would like to represent you my 3rd different entry for OnePlus GameBox contest, I hope you and community would love it!

Hello Lovely Community!

As a OnePlus fan I would like to represent you a "ONEPLUS FAN GAME"
    The game which is all about OnePlus and for all OnePlus fan across the world for becoming Real (true) OnePlus Fan!

Please check my all attached file! (thank you)

Game Name: ONEPLUS FAN GAME

1586673382209.jpg

1586673393803.jpg

1586673407315.jpg

1586673416552.jpg

1586673433001.jpg

Strictly for OnePlus Fan...

Rules and Game Play Information for becoming "True OnePlus Fan"

Rules to be follow by OnePlus Fan....

(1) SELECT 1st CARD AND GIVE ANSWER OF REVEALED QUESTION.

(2) IF GIVEN ANSWER IS CORRECT THAN YOU WILL GET A CHANCE TO SELECT 2nd CARD YOU HAVE TO DO IT UP TO 8 CARDS FOR BECOMING TRUE ONEPLUS FAN.

(3) ALL USERS WHO GIVE RIGHT ANSWERS OF "ONEPLUS 8" CARDS WILL BE CHOOSEN AS "TRUE ONEPLUS FAN" AND AS REWARD TRUE ONEPLUS FAN TAG WILL BE GIVEN TO REAL ONEPLUS FAN WHO DESERVES IT.

I THINK THIS GAME IS ALSO LEADING ONEPLUS PHILOSOPHY.

AS IT IS SIMPLE , UNIQUE , KNOWLEDGE GAINING GAME LIKE ONEPLUS DEVICE.

AS ONEPLUS PHONE IS FOR ALL GENERATION SAME THIS GAME IS ALSO FOR ALL KIND OF GENERATIONS ACROSS THE WORLD.

Note : We can daily add different question about OnePlus in this game,we can make this game easy to complicated game. This game is also useful for OnePlus user to know about their brand.
    I have try my best for making it in a Microsoft word art , than converted it into JPG format , please community member and moderator please check all attached file. I have also .XLS file , pdf file and JPG format.

I hope community will appreciate my little contribution for making a ONEPLUS GAME BOX gaming idea.

Thank You for taking your time to reading this.

-FROM ONEPLUS FAN DARSHAN S MENIYA.

4. Gautam Parwani
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2020

Gautam Parwani , Apr 12, 2020 :
    This game is an investigation adventure game where as our character would be an agent who had come to the city to solve a robbery case. ​
    There is a highly developed tech team thiefs who only rob highly imported goods.
    So our agent comes to investigate the heist where an he finds clues and evidences against them. The game not only goes through agent's path but the player also needs to help him out, we'll provide agents 4 thoughts of solution for each clue,the player has to chose the correct one of them, if he chooses the wrong one, he'll be mislead to another direction of the case. Now when he gets the correct option, there comes another heist news, he then investigates other scene where again he finds some clues, now the heist continues until the player investigates and finds that next heist date is sum of previous heist date. Now the agent is ready for next heist with security but robbers come they see the security and run away, the agent chases him till there base, But is unable to catch them.Now with fully equipped weapons and gadgets he invades their base. Now he has to successfully utilize his skill and bring them under arrest. Here we can add oneplus points by collecting which player can buy and upgrade his gadgets and weapons. This is an adventure game so we have no missions here so the saving procedure will be simple as when we wish to save and quit we can, and we will continue the game from the same spot of save.

5. SandeepSharma5859 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 12, 2020 :
    Thank you OnePlus for organizing this Amazing Giveaway,

As everyone knows that OnePlus always have New innovation ideas with OnePlus latest release,

As I think new OnePlus game would be with latest Snapdragon 865 Processor, 120 Hz Amoled QHD+ display to increase smooth performance,wireless charging, with 5G connectivity,

During Stay at home I created a game with OnePlus to have some relax during Lockdown in India.

1586685542867.jpg

6. Shivam8448
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2020

Shivam8448 , Apr 12, 2020 :
    So my game is called 'The Hunt for Plus'. It's a treasure hunt game and involves solving puzzles and mysteries to reach the ultimate treasure, The OnePlus 8 Pro.
    Every level of the hunt requires a OnePlus device which has the clue hidden in it to reach the next level, and this quest in itself embraces the idea of never settling.
    At Level 1, the player has the OnePlus One. He/she has to use the capabilities of the smartphone to search for the next device. As soon as he/she discovers the next device, the next level is unlocked and so does the new mystery clue to hunt for the next OnePlus device, the OnePlus Two and so on.
    Starting at the 3rd Level, the player gets the more powerful, T variant of the device as a reward if he/she solves the mystery in record time.
    After the 5th Level, the player gets to use the OnePlus accessories as an aid to solve the mystery and find the next device, as the quest becomes more puzzling.
    Finally, at the 7th Level, the player is supposed to use every possible resource available, including all the previous devices and the accessories, to solve the ultimate quest to the ultimate treasure, The OnePlus 8 Pro.

7. AKboiii
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2020

AKboiii , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 12, 2020 :
    I believe that the game is gonna be Call of Duty mobile because they are hosting a tournament on the 30th of April so I decided do draw soap from cod. "I tried my best [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]"

1586704471342.jpg

Deactivated User likes this.
  8. mateo1597
    Honeycomb Apr 12, 2020

mateo1597 , Apr 12, 2020 :
    OnePlus Tycoon

Dear player, you are the owner of OnePlus :cool:

You start as a small startup and based on your decisions you develop your enterprise accordingly.
    The decisions that will have to be made will be related to:
    - expansion of the commercial network,
    - extension of the organizational structure,
    - acquiring subcontractors,
    - supply chain security,
    - and many others.

The milestones will be the dates of product launch (OnePlus 1, OnePlus Two, 3, 3T, etc.)
    and the dates of presentation of these products.

However, what these products will offer and how much they cost depends on us
    and what decisions we will make in the game.

All kinds of accessories and by-products may appear earlier, later or not at all according to the player's decisions.
    There may also be accessories and functionalities that are not in the current OnePlus portfolio.

In addition, you should develop your products so that each new model offers something new
    and innovative with the #NeverSettle idea.

The game can be community based, where for key issues related to the business,
    you can support the decisions and suggestions of community users.

For example, with the development of the company, departments such as R&D will be created,
    where as the head of the department you can assign a forum user (my choice would be @YRJ :D).
    Of course this department may also consist of other users with one as the head of the departament.
    Based on the suggestions of the department, the board (which can also be composed of forum members)
    will decide which solutions to develop (which will involve expenses from the company's budget
    and the time needed to invent / improve them).
    Consider here the expected profits, the time needed to introduce a given technology
    and its future development opportunities.

All topics related to decisions on the company's development directions would be a vote between the indicated users,
    but the final decision (as in real life) is taken by the player as the company's CEO.

An interesting solution could be the introduction of a scoreboard,
    where players will be able to compare who has the highest profit,
    who has the highest technological advancement (because it does not have to go hand in hand with profit :rolleyes:), etc.

Deactivated User and YRJ like this.
  9. Chinda
    Jelly Bean Apr 12, 2020

Chinda , Apr 12, 2020 :
    Long time no speak dude and great contest @dsmonteiro 👌🏾

Hi gamers 🎮 my OnePlus GameBox idea is for a future OnePlus game designed by the forum community in conjunction with OnePlus. It would be a simple Android game consisting of lot's of mini games to play when bored or you have some spare time to burn. OnePlus would choose the best mini game ideas designs from the forum and update add more mini games on a regular basis.

Each mini game would have simple controls so all levels of player's novices & expert's can play. It would be about having fun for everyone, but also challenging for the serious players who like breaking the high score records. Both single player game or two players via online.

A monthly high score table for each of the mini games in one player mode would be updated every month. With the person with the highest score for each month winning a prize from OnePlus like a gift card or hoodie etc.

So here's my three mini games for the OnePlus Fans Mini Games -
    PicsArt_04-12-10.52.15.jpg

Balloon Burst - burst the balloons on the screen with your fingers in the quickest time. There would be multiple levels of this game with different coloured balloons extra balloons etc.
    PicsArt_04-12-10.32.20.jpg
    PicsArt_04-12-10.04.39.jpg

Find The OnePlus Logo - try and find the OnePlus logo hidden in the picture. This game would have multiple different levels, hope you can all find the OnePlus logo I sneakily put in haha!
    PicsArt_04-12-05.22.04.jpg
    PicsArt_04-12-10.28.19.jpg

Lightning Strike - move your character left and right to avoid the lightning strikes crashing down to the ground ⚡ again there would be multiple levels some more challenging than others.
    PicsArt_04-12-05.28.36.jpg
    PicsArt_04-12-10.20.51.jpg

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020

dsmonteiro and buntycubal like this.
  10. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Apr 12, 2020

YRJ , Apr 12, 2020 :
    OMG! I am honored, tho I have to admit I might be underqualified :p

Deactivated User and mateo1597 like this.
  11. mateo1597 , via OnePlus 7T Pro Haze Blue , Apr 12, 2020 :
    Oh I think that you are very qualified.
    I've seen your posts in the redesign product thread and IDEAs.
    Thats why if a game like this would be made I would like to have you in my team [e]1f601[/e]

YRJ likes this.
  12. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Apr 12, 2020

YRJ , Apr 12, 2020 :
    ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
    I'm flattered (≧▽≦)

mateo1597 likes this.
  13. ShardJha
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2020

ShardJha , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 12, 2020 :
    Hi OnePlus Tram,
    Here's my sketch for my own game. I like OnePlus the most and hardly waiting for OnePlus 8 series with OnePlus GameBox.

I would like to have OnePlus Game Box with OnePlus Innovative Ideas, which OnePlus always shows with OnePlus every gadgets.

1586718960075.jpg

1586718960319.jpg

1586718960555.jpg

1586718960852.jpg

1586718961135.jpg

14. Amit9992311199 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 12, 2020 :
    Hi OnePlus Team,

Thank you, for your contest "Stay at Home and play games"

Here's my game which I create during Stay at home (Lockdown) in India.

As of I think that OnePlus GameBox would be with OnePlus new technology to inteoduce the world with a next level of gaming experience.

1586720386761.jpg

1586720386891.jpg

1586720387004.jpg

1586720387146.jpg

15. AJAY RAJU_2
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2020

16. AJAY RAJU_2
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2020

17. Chander Shekar Rao , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 12, 2020 :
    The game is basically based on advertising and marketing. It consists of 2 rounds.

RULES :
    1. Everyone is supposed to participate individually.
    2. There is no limit for the number of participants.
    3. All the participants are required to play the game at a particular period of time using any of mobile, PC, laptop or Tab.
    4. Everyone are required to sign in into the game and fill their details.
    5. Everyone must be present online at particular point of time when the game starts and no excuses for being late.
    6. If a participant is not online when the game starts then that participant is not allowed to play the game.

Rules and scoring for round 1 :
    1. Round 1 consists of 45 questions.
    2. Each question will be of 45 seconds.
    3. For each correct answer participant will be awarded 10 points.
    4. In the given period of 45 seconds if the participant answers the question in (X) seconds then the remaining period of time (45-X) will be awarded as points. 1 second = 1 point. This applies for every question.
    5. No negative marking he can keep guessing answers till the last second.

ROUND 1 : In this round normally we gonna show few selected ads that different smart phone manufacturers, online shopping apps, telecommunication companies used for advertising and marketing on TV's and different media platforms. It will be like we play ads and the person playing this game is supposed to guess which company or brand's ad it is and write/type the answer. Time starts as the video starts. Similar for all the 45 questions.

RESULTS : Top 100 participants will be qualified for Round 2 based on the number of points they score. If there is a tie with same amount of scores then the participant with less no of guesses will be qualified.

Round 2: In this round all the participants should prepare different types of advertisements of a OnePlus product, say OnePlus 8t / 8t Pro as they wish with dummy product. All the participants will be leaked with all the specifications, dimensions, weight and 5 live images of all variants, 7 days before the launch event. No physical unit will be given to any of the participant. All the participants are required to create some great and crazy ads that attracts the public and send their ads to OnePlus with in 5 days by mail or whatever is mentioned. OnePlus marketing and Advertising department will pick top 15 ads which are great and crazy. All these ads will be posted on all social media platforms. The top 5 ads with most likes will be the winners and those top 5 participants will be rewarded with OnePlus 8t retail unit.

Thank you..
    #NEVERSETTLE.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020

18. clintfollowell , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 12, 2020 :
    A 3D holographic game board controlled by your OnePlus phone. The game board could be used for all kinds of games. The board (seen in the video) would display holographic images controlled by your phone.

19. Akshaycann
    Eclair Apr 12, 2020

Akshaycann , via OnePlus 5 , Apr 12, 2020 :
    My OnePlus Game Idea.

1586723832495.jpg

we can create a new OnePlus brand Jigsaw puzzle game .
    That can be played on One plus devices

That can be available to download for every OnePlus Lovers.

In which we can add so many pictures from the OnePlus History and about the journey and the future .

we can add much pictures to solve ,
    we can update it time to time it will Never Settle.

we can add components of the device up coming products pictures

we can add new levels to make it rewarding

we can also add time quiz competition amongst competitors online to compete with users around the world.

People can create club under OnePlus Game and compete in groups.

Get ranked, trophies and reward points for the wins that can be redeemed to get discount on purchase of the OnePlus products online.

It's in raw phase we can work on it to make it up to OnePlus High Standards.

Simple yet exciting
    Thank you.

@Pete. @dsmonteiro. @Crystal Z.

20. E1576810558827
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2020

E1576810558827 , Apr 12, 2020 :
    Dear Team OnePlus,

Here's I design my own game with OnePlus latest feature which OnePlus going to introduce in OnePlus8 series, whenever I playing with this game I fill so much comfortable and relax all stress of work from home during this stay at home (Lockdown) time in India gone quickly and make me refresh. I use to make it 8 wooden cube (because OnePlus 8 is going to launch) of equal size, paper and glue, Hope you like💞 it and also like my creativity.

Thank for your massage : Stay at home and play games

1586725172410.jpg

1586725172518.jpg

1586725172622.jpg

1586725172714.jpg

Thank You
    Rahul Sharma
    India