OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. BHARAT MAHESHWARI , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 13, 2020 :
    So my idea for the one plus game would be an Escape Game. When it gonna be in 3d it gonna be more fun! So the escape game gonna be in a building with 8 floors... And a final exit... One has to solve puzzles or quizess and get codes or passwords or equipments that gonna help them to escape each floor. Every user will get a letter of code from each floor which would be required for final exit. The codes gonna change every hour. So making it tough for people to make it to final exit. The first eight to finish the game will win one plus goodies and they need to post their screenshots with their respective codes.
    1586809354438.jpg

2. Deactivated User likes this.
  3. AK47RAAZ
    Cupcake Apr 13, 2020

AK47RAAZ , Apr 13, 2020 :
    sir I am a pro gamer can u help me I need this phone for game really I need it because i can test OnePlus 8 I have 6 year expirence of mobile spear parts and phones so plz trust me now I am using realme u1 so plz sir I have YouTube channel AK47ARMYHERO'S
    than I will give your add on my YouTube channel

4. Deactivated User
    Apr 13, 2020

5. johneebee
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Apr 13, 2020

johneebee , Apr 13, 2020 :
    Haha good chance I might make more if there's enough interest, was actually fun to do :D (although it does take quite some time xD )
    Glad you enjoyed it!!!

Also I see you're checking out every entry, respect for that dedication :eek:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020

mjetje and Deactivated User like this.
  6. Deactivated User
    Apr 13, 2020

Helder_DAlmeida and johneebee like this.
  7. MeetR708
    Cupcake Apr 13, 2020

MeetR708 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 13, 2020 :
    My idea is
    basically it's family game so anyone can play this game...

so Start with a random puzzle that given to alll members, .
    all players have to collect all of the puzzle by dealing with each other.
    of example if player one have puzzle no. 1-a, 2-b, 4-d so all he need is 3-c so he can ask someone and deal with something other players want,. that's how it goes.

at last the player who has all the clues , puzzle. he or she is winner.

8. AK47RAAZ
    Cupcake Apr 13, 2020

Deactivated User likes this.
  9. Deactivated User
    Apr 13, 2020

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2020

10. TheDamndestCreature
    Cupcake Apr 13, 2020

TheDamndestCreature , Apr 13, 2020 :
    Detective style augmented reality location based game.

The player can choose from a variety of different detective genres each with their own set of themed cases to solve: Noir, Future, Post-Apocalypse, Vampire, Old Scotland Yard (Jack the Ripper), Paranormal (X-Files), Various Ancient Societies, etc.

Once the case starts the investigator (player) is given a case brief detailing the crime and providing a list of "Persons of Interest". Similar to Niantic apps, the player must go out into the world and travel to the crime scene. Once there the player must use AR features to search the scene (which can be parking lots, parks, malls, public places, etc.) for as many clues as they can/have the patience to find.

Clues may need to be sent to the lab for analysis, lead to locations or persons to be investigated, or might not appear to have any significance whatsoever (this may or may not change later). Clues can be found at any of the locations of the case and the player might have to revisit them if they have not found the clues they need (it will be possible to solve without all the clues but will prove to be more difficult).

"Persons of Interest" will also be found at certain locations in the world and can be questioned to determine more information. Depending on the questions the player asks ( from a selection of choices), the subject may or may not respond favorably to them. "Persons" might need to be requestioned when more evidence is found and/or if the player had a previous unsuccesful interaction. Some interactions might be unfixable and no more information can be obtained.

Once the player has determined a suspect with motive, means, and opportunity the player can officially accuse and interrogate their suspect. This is when all of the evidence is used to make the suspect break. Depending on the strength of the case the suspect might not confess, however the player can still "solve" (win) the case if they are correct for a lower score on the case.

Other Potential Features:

•"Get a Partner" and play a case with a friend--cover more ground searching crime scenes, use interrogation tactics (good cop/bad cop etc.) to speed up questioning. The more you work with the same partner the better you work together.
    •Customizable detective with unlockable apparel relating to cases
    •Annoying revenue generating features such as:
    ▪︎Waiting time for evidence in the
    lab that you can speed along with
    cash bonus incentive to the lab
    scientists
    ▪︎Bribing "Persons of Interest" to get
    the information you need from
    them, even after you've been
    locked out due to failed
    questioning
    ▪︎Bribing a "deepthroat" informant if
    you are lost and need a hint on
    where to go next
    ▪︎Bonus incentives to hire a CSI
    team to help you search a
    location. If you give them a big
    bonus they can do the science on
    the spot
    ▪︎Purchase a red pill that allows you
    to see through the matrix into a
    future point in time and unlock a
    case (the effects wear off quickly)
    ▪︎Visit Q in the lab and see what new
    wacky clothing gadgets you can
    style yourself in--perhaps some of
    the more expensive practical ones
    actually provide you with a small
    advantage
    •URGENT CASES that work like a raid would in which the whole department is called down to a scene and players must work together to find all the clues--rewards can be accomadations that can be exchanged instead of cash for one of the aforementioned bonuses.
    •Use famous high-profile cases that are either current or just cycle the investigation discovery/court tv episode schedule
    •Random "jack in the box" events can happen to shake things up--if you're investigating sci-fi you suddenly wind up in parallel universe where a different person committed the crime
    •Replay of old cases to get a higher score, but clues/suspects/guilty party/ies change
    •Perfect score unlocks specialty items--perfect can be all clues found, all evidence analyzed, succesful questioning for all "Person of Interest", case solved
    •Some cases can be investigated (played) by multiple different detective types and therefore can be solved different ways
    •Quick daily cases for small rewards -- little boys doll goes missing, lost pet, etc.
    •Private Investigator cases that aren't necessarily criminal-- spousal infidelity, untrustworthy employee, etc.
    •Potential combat/shootout/high-speed chase element (not sure how one would accomplish but I'm sure a clever solution can be devised)
    •Certain bonus items only help certain detectives-- cross and holy water would only help Vampire Hunters and Ordained Detectives, flesh colored make-up and blood bags only for Vampire or Medical Detectives, etc.
    •Perhaps some sort of mini-game for the lab analysis

The possibilities are endless in terms of both game mechanics and content. The game could be quite simple or end up turning into a very complex rpg that includes the detective/s' personal life and backstory (even future story for sci-fi or metaphysical detectives). Furthermore the definition of detective could really be expanded--are not astronomers and physicists detectives of the universe? Are not doctor's detectives of the human body and potential threats (**cough** Corona **cough**)? Is not the common human a detective of their existence as they drag around the flesh prison they are fused with? This is all something to think about for the more complex future updates to the game; however I feel it can start at any level of complexity and be extremely fun.

Hope you all enjoyed (or would like to enjoy) and understood (or would like to understand) my idea for a game! I also hope my ramblings didn't turn anyone off and were able to be received in a light-hearted and enjoyable fashion. Thanks again!

11. himanshumaurya , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 13, 2020 :
    Well yes , I think this thread is among the most popular threads OnePlus community has ever seen. I am reading the posts in it and believe me the suggestions have truly shown a Never Settle attitude. It will be a great fun after this.

#Stay home, stay safe. :)

12. Nitin007T
    Honeycomb Apr 14, 2020

Nitin007T , Apr 14, 2020 :
    Yeah I remember playing with my friends way back in school when there was no teachers!

Well in my case it was Pay to win scenario :D
    Some even brought Huge and heavy pen which smacks every pen on the table.:eek:

It always fun playing anything with friends!

13. Preceptor
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 14, 2020

Preceptor , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 14, 2020 :
    Thank you Impersonal for your valuable feedbacks. I thought to put the name of my game as Corona fighters but later I decided to go for Call off Corona. The reason for the decision was because it's rhyming with the popular game COD, yet it has a different meaning. I have used the word " Call off" to say let us all defeat this Pandemic and put it to an end.

Thanks once again for your lovely feedback. Say my hi to your cuteee kitty itzal.

14. Vignesh_chandz
    Honeycomb Apr 14, 2020

Vignesh_chandz , Apr 14, 2020 :
    Thank you, Glad you liked it

15. DarshanMeniya
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 14, 2020

DarshanMeniya , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 14, 2020 :
    @Impersonal Thank you for your Mark!

I have something to say my dear friend! Yes Buddy we are all OnePlus "Fans" here , but my intention is to only give tag of "True OnePlus Fan" in "Game" or may be can give tag in profile picture! it's like OnePlus is giving right now in community as "Froyo , jellybin, marshmellow , etc" title to user! My honest question to you what do you think about that title? is it separating us?

Recently few months ago OnePlus Community has announced that we could now able to select signature Phone device name in comment section to show community, like mine is "OnePlus6" pete has "OnePlus8Pro" may be someone have "OnePlus3T" , so basically my question is same kind ; is it separating us in this lovely community?

please give me your thoughts in this...

i think that was lovely gasture of "OnePlus" to motivate oneplus users , all things OnePlus doing is in always favour of OnePlus! my intention is also same kind to motivate users and to awair them about all details of OnePlus brand.

thank you for feedback @Impersonal

thank you for your kind words and appreciation.

#StayHomeWithOnePlus

#StaySafe

thank you @dsmonteiro , you have a great task to choose entry wisely !

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020

16. akhi_11
    Eclair Apr 14, 2020

akhi_11 , Apr 14, 2020 :
    haha sure!

17. Batman360 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Apr 14, 2020 :

This means soo much to me coming from one of a prestigious member of the Writer's Club ... I'm glad you liked it so much. You saw my game exactly the way it was meant to be seen. It's all about this OnePlus community. Thankyou for taking out time to read my game.
    I must say your game is a really tough competition to mine like really tough. I wish you the best [e]2764[/e]️

ps: bots are noob [e]1f602[/e]
    pss: this completes my motive [e]1f525[/e]
    psss: isn't attention to details everything? someone puts effort to write it too, why not give it a read then🙈[e]1f602[/e]

18. Deactivated User
    Apr 14, 2020

Preceptor likes this.
  19. Deactivated User
    Apr 14, 2020

Batman360 likes this.