OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. Prof.ashutosh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 14, 2020

Prof.ashutosh , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 14, 2020 :
    I'm obliged for your kind words. I admire the power of this community which brings us together to share the feelings, happiness and the bond of a new friendship. Rest apart, everything seems to be a secondary thing. Keep up the good work and keep us motivated with your beautiful write-ups and valuable feedbacks.

Deactivated User likes this.
  2. Deactivated User
    Apr 14, 2020

DarshanSMeniya likes this.
  3. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Apr 14, 2020

YRJ , Apr 14, 2020 :
    Awww..... Stop it :relaxed::kissingheart: You are awesome impersonal :)
    tenor-7.gif

mateo1597 and Deactivated User like this.
  4. Deactivated User
    Apr 14, 2020

YRJ and mateo1597 like this.
  5. mateo1597
    Honeycomb Apr 14, 2020

mateo1597 , Apr 14, 2020 :
    So it's not just me who thinks, that what you do is great :D

Deactivated User and YRJ like this.
  6. DarshanSMeniya
    Honeycomb Apr 14, 2020

DarshanSMeniya , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 14, 2020 :
    @Impersonal Thanks for your thoughts about it!

Bye the way thanks for your views on different post also. Different people have different approaches with same post but at last all healthy approaches lead us to learn something new or lead us to productive conversation!

I wish you a very best of luck for this contest..and next time don't forget to give suggestions about my post! l liked it very much. it is helpfull and it also makes stronger bond between community members...

Best luck and more powers to you for this contest....

#StaySafeWithOnePlus

-@DarshanSMeniya

7. agrawalkshitij
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2020

agrawalkshitij , Apr 14, 2020 :
    Looking at the recent ups and downs of the stock market and the fact that it is based totally on luck why don't come up with a game that will not only help you spend your time with your beloved family but gain some valuable knowledge about stock market. So here is my game idea 'STOCKOMANIA'- a game that has evolved from the very famous snakes and ladders.
    The rules are quite simple-
    -no limit to number of players
    -a dice will be rolled and the players will move forward according to the number appeared
    -thw numbers will either be blank,have a ladder or a snake on them
    - here the blank spaces represent constant movement in the stock market, ladders represent a rise in the stock market , and snakes represent a loss in the market
    -you have to move according to the ladder or snake you land on
    - person reaching the 100 mark first will be the winner Screenshot_20200414-134435.jpg

This game will help learning an important lesson-'YOU ARE NEVER TOO YOUNG TO INVEST'

8. _Anhad_singh_joson_
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2020

_Anhad_singh_joson_ , Apr 14, 2020 :
    I know that i am late and entries are closed but i am not here for prize. i just want to share my idea that all
    idea is i think game should be in real world where we have one plus phones as our interaction point between reality and virtual reality. as we know most of the people love open world games like pubg , gta , fortnite which have which allow then live a different life for some movement we become one with our character ( avtar ). Mostly we play with our friends and family.some times we also find new people who is unknown is the start of the game but in the end we know each other in a better way . my whole idea is around this kind of scenario in which we held phone in our hand and playing death match with our friend in back yard or in parks.
    1.first we should mark the area with the help of gyroscope or maps. the area can be as big as the want.
    2. then player enter in that area and start to fight with each other with help of weapons like sniper, Ar , etc
    3. there can be some hidden treasures of the same place is used again and agin as you have collected the data.
    so thats it

9. laiosg
    Gingerbread Apr 14, 2020

laiosg , Apr 14, 2020 :
    Hey, thanks so much for taking a look at what I created! It means a lot!
    And I'm sure I'm talking on behalf of everyone whose idea you mentioned when I say that <3

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020

10. DarshanSMeniya
    Honeycomb Apr 14, 2020

DarshanSMeniya , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 14, 2020 :
    Thank you for organizing it for us!

11. C1586860379644
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2020

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020

12. AK47RAAZ
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2020

C1585940153665 likes this.

13. alizameelp
    Donut Apr 15, 2020

alizameelp , Apr 15, 2020 :
    Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Hope OnePlus Team would get interested with any of my 3 Gaming concepts...

If I could win this contest, it would bring MAGIC in my life.. It will be like a DREAM for me...

14. H1585935009044
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2020

H1585935009044 , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 15, 2020 :
    when and where are the winners of OnePlus gamebox announced

15. Deactivated User likes this.