OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Apr 3, 2020

YRJ , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I'm not quite sure that you understand the intention of the thread.
    This thread isn't about, "guess what a gamebox is" it is about, collecting creative answers for - What a oneplus game would be. (According to you)

You have to talk about your own game idea

Vishal2010r and Helder_DAlmeida like this.
  2. matthu.2711
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Apr 3, 2020

matthu.2711 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Awesome idea @dsmonteiro ! Here's what I think a OnePlus game would/should be like.

Firstly, it would be called Oxygen, and the reason why will soon become apparent. It will tie in with some of the biggest things in the tech industry right now, AI and AR. This game would be much like other AR games such as Pokémon Go and Minecraft Earth but with a OnePlus twist on them. The reason it is called Oxygen is because it is based and played solely outdoors.

Using the AR features you explore your outside world in a new way. Each day you will receive a set of items to find, kind of like an online scavenger hunt. The list will be tailored to each player, depending on what country they live, whether they are based in a rural or urban setting and what facilities they have available in their area.

Now, I don't know what state other countries are in these days with this virus, but here in Ireland we are and will continue to be in lockdown for some time. This game would be meant for wh en the Virus has subsided, and life returns to normality. It will help people get back out into their surroundings that some may not have been in for many weeks depending on what laws have been set in place. As such this game others a wellbeing aspect. It is fun and enjoyable, but also encourages exercise and adventure.

Challenges would rotate on a 24hr basis. One day you might have to search for a yellow flower, red post box or even green ant, the next you are searching for a duck, wild animal or maple leaf! This is where the AI element comes into play. Using AI, Oxygen would be able to recognise many objects, insects and flowers. Once you believe that you have found the required object or insect etc. you press the button to confirm. The app will then check it's AI database to confirm and after earning points you will move on to your next daily item. As such, the game can also have an educational side to it. When you find new items, they would be added to your handbook. Here you can learn about the different plant species and the history behind some of the local landmarks. Some days the challenges may be easy, only requiring you to search on your back doorstep while others may require a hike in the nearby woods. The uncertainty and adventure would be what really brings this game into its own.

Oxygen would also have events throughout the months, maybe even with some real-life goodies up for grabs. There would be a global scoreboard so players across the globe could compete to be the best hunter, and biannually each leader would have a chance at winning the newest flagship. This would help bring the competitiveness to a whole new level.

The AR aspect would also allow us to implement virtual characters and destinations. Clues would be hidden about the upcoming releases and the players would have to piece together the puzzle to get exclusive news on the newest devices. This would be very similar to the Crackables competition, which was a real hit.

I think this game would truly offer something for all ages and groups. Like OnePlus, it would be widely available and accessible by all, encouraging wellbeing, adventure and fun. If the players want to get to the top of that global board and be the best hunter in the world, well, then they should Never Settle!

(And I ain't no artist, so don't judge my drawing too scrupulously)

Attached Files:

3. D1585927111942
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

D1585927111942 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Hey guys, since OnePlus is all about speed and smoothness, thought of something to be related with speed and smoothness. Probably a run-and-gun shooter style with third-person shooting and an AR giveaway every week to the best 10 players from a 100 who roam all around their city to find the once-a-week fortune pile.

Since we now gotta stay inside, probably do the giveaway inside the game itself, probably do a giveaway once a week to the top 10 players.

Chose a run-and-gun shooter as I know OnePlus is capable of doing it with the highest smoothness and speed, and the giveaway as they are probably the most generous mobile company I know of. Thx for reading.

Hey btw the title 'Just One More', One Plus. Got it?

HyperZacsko likes this.

5. H1542281644217
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

H1542281644217 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    A battle royal game which can play with less letancy In this game in map people can create their own empire and fight with enemies in 15 mins gameplay for winning game they have to build a one house and for build a house they need some stuffs which can be found in map already placed houses and other things they can have guns armor and lots of things which can be they found during game and fight with enemies and also a zone restriction for players to get them to fight with each other

Deactivated User likes this.
  6. Mr_Krunal
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2020

Mr_Krunal , Apr 3, 2020 :
    OnePlus Inside The Snakes and Ladders sketch-1585932889859.png
    Rules
    Warp Charge = 4+
    1% battery = -3

Everything else is same.
    Enjoy🤞

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020

7. subhampatel
    Donut Apr 3, 2020

9. Yogi.waran56
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

Yogi.waran56 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    So a OnePlus Game....I think it will be like
    1. Minimalistic with load of features - just like OxygenOs
    2. Bright with colours - just like the colors shown in the fluid Amoled displays
    3. Large Health bars - just like long lasting batteries
    4. Powerful - just like the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8xx series processors
    5. Self made from scratch - Just like the OnePlus family
    #NeverSettle #OnePlus

10. D1585927910546
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

D1585927910546 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    In general case the participation in the game is scarce due to complexity, time consuming and battery & Internet intensive nature of the game..

My vote goes to a time based dynamic Crossword once for each user which in turn is related to upcoming Oneplus 8 series or Oneplus in totality.

Here is one example i just created..

Why not target a 100% community participation,

11. harshil1903
    Jelly Bean Apr 3, 2020

harshil1903 , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Nic3 initiative.

If I were to recommend a game, I'd make it for OnePlus users only.

A Cards Against Humanity game with our very own OnePlus Twist. Organise the games every weekend, while keeping tabs on the leaderboard, all in a separate community section. Keep exciting prizes for winners at the end of the month. And at the same time, not limiting it to just competitions, let OnePlus users play among them whenever they wish to too.

I know it's a rough idea, but could be a very well one if right efforts were put in to.

dsmonteiro likes this.
  12. Arshdeep333
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

13. K1571237823668
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

14. RishabhPrakash
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

RishabhPrakash , Apr 3, 2020 :
    As OnePlus brand itself Never Settle, so I think the game would be the same. Super addictive, huge graphics, might or I say will be a multiplayer, great responsive, a total immersive experience like never before, and obviously will have new features and modes at the earliest. so the first ones to test this are gonna be super lucky.
    #NeverSettle #OnePlus #GameON

15. Sayhitopike
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

16. J1572823187036
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

J1572823187036 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    a family OnePlus quiz game.
    about OnePlus history
    owner history
    successor points
    price
    editorial edition
    net worth
    so OnePlus user get all the knowledge about OnePlus #best to beast story #better to premium story
    so too be attractive this game simply one plus can give more attractive gift or any points which we can reedem so youngsters will attract
    fact about this OnePlus quiz game will be high notch on Google store and the rating will be on seven sky [e]1f60a[/e] my simple opinion and I wanted that
    #love is the air no no love is in the oxygen os 💯

17. C1585928478114
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

C1585928478114 , Apr 3, 2020 :

18. mstthakur
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

mstthakur , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Gaming is a chance to prove himself ...... because everyone want to do gaming as a fun and enjoy , but some people who dont have anything for prove his/her ability .... that is good chance for them ...... thank you.

Deactivated User likes this.
  19. T1585928133141
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

T1585928133141 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Here my suggestion

Oneplus game box just awesome all the people enjoy... Mainly the game is related to the pubg type high quality and smooth the oneplus brand is so good aur smooth.

On the other hand in india there is lockdown of 21 days i think ludo type game aur any family game so all the family enjoy in the home know a family when playing games should have attention together, because everyone at home will just stare at their phones.

Lots of family game in oneplus gamebox i am so excited to play this...

Thanks