OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

2. Jatin_s19 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 3, 2020 :
    OnePlus gamebox should be simple and straight but in terms of impression it's never settle and blow your mind like no one experience the thrill of this dope engagement.
    it's just an simple but when it's turn on in turn into an powerful not yet One of it's kind.
    that's my OnePlus gamebox

3. Z1585928683130
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

Z1585928683130 , Apr 3, 2020 :

4. Z1585928683130
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

5. manaj_ mandal , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 3, 2020 :
    i think creating a virtual reality game,this game is fully action and war based and everyone play this game in real life character...I mean the game characters are real person who play this game.....and the game graphics are realistic and VR type......this game characters are changing dress..all types guns,cars, helicopter and all guns are have a amazing skins it's totally free and don't purchase anything..like prime, prime plus or royal pass ya battle pass......Only complete the mission and get free item like dresses,gun and car skins.....
    One person I need who gives me this(make this game) opportunity and I make this game....

6. AnvayJha
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

AnvayJha , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I would like it to be a card game. There will be a lot of card with different features written on them, and a second set of cards having different gadgets' parts. Every player would take 2 cards from each stack and then take more cards as the game goes on while exchanging cards with each other blindly as well and then try to match the features and parts to create a Fully functional sellable gadget. Whoever makes the most gadgets and gets the most points wins.

7. Rushikesh_RK_Kamble
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

8. Mohammad Rfik , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Hallo
    my name is Mohammed rafik
    I just say I am not playing any games bicoz I find best phone for gaming and I was hearing your gamebox so I was interested in your gamebox and I tell one think your mobiles are good, very smooth, nice display bt your phone's are very over weight and camera performance not so good then I was expected oneplus gamebox is very fast processor and smooth display cameras and lightweight sorry but I frankly say you and I like your company one plus is very good brand I was use your phones regularly not otherwise complain say your complaints have just request increase your fault in your mobile
    thanks you.

9. U1585929094662 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Hey #oneplus
    I am Deepesh !
    I must own such a wonderful product ! as everyone knows what is #ONEPLUS all about !! if I could get it I might consider it as a treasure to me !! the most simplified os is on the OnePlus devices ! I am in love with the OnePlus already ! I need the game box for this quarantine & forever ! 💥

love/Fan From india, Bombay ! [e]1f64f[/e]

10. F1585928918100
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

F1585928918100 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I'm very excited for the one plus game box because gaming is my passion and with the one plus gaming i can't imagine how powerful and beast will be the game box or anything else because one plus performance is a beast performer... And i love i still remember when my dad bought me a PC When i use to study i calss 7 and use to play game day and night without going out , i had becaz crazy for game from NFS To GTA to Far cry to Crysis it was a wonderful ful journey of my life ,, and same thing I'm expecting from one Plus and i can feel the performance as I'm typing 🙏,,, I'm very excited

11. G1585929258666 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I think people are now bored of games like Pubg so we should think of next level. we can make a game like kabbadi. As kabbadi is very popular worldwide so in this game there are two teams each of 7 members and the ground has two courts. 1 player from one team goes to another teams court and triesto eliminate opponents... it will be really fun
    1585929734017.jpg

Attached Files:

Deactivated User likes this.
  12. Karlo_med
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

Karlo_med , Apr 3, 2020 :
    If I would create a game about this amazing company than what else could it be than a game about origins of the company. I would call it This Is OnePlus. Everything would revolve around story line.

First chapter: story is before Dec 16 2013. This chapter focuses on ideas of Pete Lau and Carl Pei. It is about passion and strive for perfection that these two amazing geniuses have. It describes their journey to founding the OnePlus.

Second chapter:
    Story begins on December 16th, 2013. In this chapter the player is taken on a journey about making a perfect smartphone. This chapter is very emotional for the player because it takes him true all the pinnacles, ground breaking concepts and prize wining solutions that this company has achieved, but it also takes him through the tough times, failures and ideas that fixed everything. It also shows the impact of community on the path to perfect devises that OnePlus created.

Third chapter:
    This story begins in present time. It shows the OnePlus as it is today. The player is working with a team that makes final decisions on new products. Yes, you guessed it he is working on new OnePlus device(OnePlus 8 at this time). Here he can interact with manufacturing processes and use knowledge that he learned from previous chapters. At the end of the game the player creates his perfect smartphone.

Thanks to OnePlus for this opportunity to win prize, and to all contestants good luck!

dsmonteiro likes this.
  13. B1585928820432
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

B1585928820432 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I want a game that is an open world game which is based on acient time and the game must be thrilling and adventures. The game should includes different adventures mission with different bosses who are very strong than our. The game should have various places to visit. The games also includes two option first trial and second story mode. Basically it should be like the mixture of gta and prince of Persia. The game should be like that if anybody plays it. He would love it and play it. I am guaranteed that you would make a nice game like that. Thank you. Love from India one pls

14. ShubhamHosmani
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

15. J1585929101835 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 3, 2020 :
    In this we should spend our lots of time with your family because in our regular days we spend our lots of time with technology and playing games like pubg,call of duty etc and others games

But in this time we play games with our family. Some old games which are play inside the house are,
    1)Ludo
    2) Cheese which increases our minds ability
    3)Slow cricket on the roof
    4) Flying kite etc

I think that this game box consider of new generation gaming devices in which we play games with our family.

I wish that this 8 devices will hand over to right and required person. I also want this game box for some reason but the person whose is more capable for this device will win this device.

Thanks to one plus for in courage every one to stay at home and giving them prize. I think that one plus will get some more giveaway for more one plus members.

Deactivated User likes this.