OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. U1585752842460
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

U1585752842460 , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Hello my Name is Kamlesh Joshi from india and my idea for one plus game box in this device the mind game are it helps for students for growing his minds and discover new ideas. i love one plus brand but this brands products are expensive for a lower class family so i suggest for these types of game who helps to grow our minds. thank you one plus team[e]2764[/e]️

2. Swarnim Rajput , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 3, 2020 :
    we excited for the one plus 8 series to he launch. s seriously I want to buy a one plus phone because of its highly smooth screen and display n its premium look makes it different from all other smart phones
    I'm excited about the one plus game box contest hope everyone will stay home and stop the corona virus from spreading .thanks too one plus for making the brand the best in the world . I hope all of u too take care and stay at home go corona go corona

3. Param Sangani 1509
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

Param Sangani 1509 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    First of all :
    1.)the gamebox will include an amazing pack of gaming accessories and a phone which will be top notch .
    It will have its own game in built to play ( pre-installed )
    2.)it will be the best Battle royale + Multiplayer team deathmatch game will have amazing heroes with the name of the phones which were already released , egs. OnePlus 7t is a character , OnePlus 6 is a character .
    3.) They all battle each other out in different Matches which includes : performance matches , display matches etc. And only the team with the best team combination wins .

Or just a completely different idea :

1.) A person consults someone for buying an OnePlus product under their tag , so they received a point on how expensive the product brought was and tell them to influence more people

2.) The person who got consulted will have to give 1/4 th of his points automatically to the first person , by each month the person with most influences wins a OnePlus Product .

3.) It is better for the company and also for the benifit of the customers .

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020

4. ritik301099
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

5. A1585929988416 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 3, 2020 :
    As we know people loves to play battle royale games and their is already so many battle royale games but at some time that battle royale games becomes frustrating nd boring soo i think made a game like a battle royale nd every 1 match we played we earn coins nd many update related kits so that we can upgrade our cars weapons clothes.....as long we play game we earn many coins nd upgrade kits nd we can upgrade so user loves to play the game nd upgrade type of system makes the peoples too play more game so tht they upgrade nd became their squad more powerful.....their is no one game like tht in mobile.. This type of game can beat any type of battle royale game coz i notice peoples love to upgrade weapons skin cars nd this thing open many skills in weapons as well as car these upgrade can maximise the damage of weapon nd open many equipments nd can attach weapons in car also with the upgrade....... every upgrade in weapon car nd character can change the whole scenario people intent to upgrade nd enjoy the game... This type of game is lit[e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e]yaaa we know in battle royale game there is so much competition but if we beat tht competition that game is number 1[e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e]....At tht time mobile game is so successful becoz everyone has a smartphone at tht time..... I can tell many other things related this game idea coz if i started typing it takes so much time nd by typing i can't tell everything but their is so so many things which makes the people enjoy tht game...

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020

6. H1585929944572
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

H1585929944572 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    One plus is a very good device. The gameplay like pubg, freefire,call of duty area play smooth and the device performance are really excellent. This phone help to competitive game play very smoothly.

7. Param Sangani 1509
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

Param Sangani 1509 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    IT WILL BE A QUIZ GAME 😵🤯

Questions will be asked about mobile phones' release dates .
    Success story behind the C.E.O. of OnePlus
    Different mobile variant specs releases
    Release dates of certain products
    Most sold products and other general information we customers need to know about OnePlus

The person getting all the answers correct or the most points may get a discount coupan or a free product of their choice at the end of a consecutive month period. 😁 Hope you liked this idea .

Z1585210160052 likes this.
  8. ToddMan
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

ToddMan , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I think the perfect idea would be to send the winners a video game console(PS4/XBOXONE), which I know is really not the meaning behind this giveaway. But they can include a game of their own in the "GameBox" along with the console in which the player can design their own OnePlus products and those designs can be received by the OnePlus company. This will be a win-win situation as the company can get the opinions of the customers and design a PERFECT product and also the players will have fun playing their game on their brand new gaming console.
    Not gonna lie...the gaming console idea is just because I don't have one and would LOVE IT if I ever get one. I really hope I get in the 8 lucky contestants' group and can't wait for the results even if I don't win.

PS-- I'm really sorry to put forth a very expensive wish for the company as gaming consoles are pretty expensive, but I just wanted to convey my idea of the PERFECT "GameBox".

Z1585210160052 likes this.
  9. Z1585210160052
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

V1585930569707 likes this.
  10. M1585929804733 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I have a idea that this game will play all family member at home as like,, lodu or caram,, so easys so that they can pass their time quickly and jayfull.

It's can be a knowledgeable game like,, question - answer,, one correct answer get point and one wrong answer get negative point, and at the one will be winner ,
    This questions can be all over the world, and randomly coming one by one,
    this question like
    food, cricket, football, truest place, name of some novel man, name of some novel place, etc

11. Z1585210160052
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

Z1585210160052 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    The success of the ceo of oneplus is so good and the release date of the certain phone is soon and other information of oneplus phone is the best phone and best price for rich man not to poor man beacuase they can't able to take thisprice phone