OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. B1585929769206
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

2. Aribam_Arish
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

Aribam_Arish , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I AM BIG FAN OF ONEPLUS MOBILES . I HAVE BEEN DREAMING OF BUYING A ONEPLUS MOBILES SINCE ONEPLUS 5 SERIES. BUT I COULD NOT BUY IT BECAUSE OF MY FAMILY INCOME CONDITION ..I HAVE NEVER MISSED ANY ONEPLUS DEVICES LAUNCH EVENT THOUGHT I COULD BUY I WATCHED EVENT AND IT'S UNBOXING VIDEOS AND FULLFILL MY WISH. EVEN I CAN'T BUY ONEPLUS MOBILES I USE IT'S PREMIUM THEME ON MY DEVICE...
    BUT ONE DAY IAM SURELY BUY ONEPLUS MOBILES..
    I MAY CAN'T BUY ONEPLUS 8 SERIES BUT IAM EXCITED THAT TO WATCH IT'S LAUNCH EVENT AND SEE A NEW FLAGSHIP KILLER ..
    GAME PLAY WILL MORE INTERESTING ON A NEW ONEPLUS MOBILES..
    SINCE THERE IS MANY OTHER ONEPLUS MOBILES FANS I MAY NOT GOT THE GIVEAWAY BUT I AM EXPRESSING WHAT IS ON MY MIND ABOUT THE ONEPLUS MOBILES.
    I AM SO EXCITED .....
    I AM SO EXCITED ???
    TO WATCH THE LAUNCH EVENT
    14 APRIL COME FAST IAM EXCITED TO SEE ONEPLUS 8 SERIES.
    🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

3. kashif_6
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

kashif_6 , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 3, 2020 :
    well OnePlus is best all the categories and I'm currently using OnePlus 7T and my gaming experience is top of the world.

I don't care if I win or lose the only thing is I'm a member of OnePlus family.

well this is my second phone from OnePlus my last one is oneplus 6 and this is the second one, and I'm proud to be a part of oneplus family.

Thank you.
    Pete Lau and Carl Pei
    REGARDS. *KASHIF SIDDIQUI*

4. B1585936673727
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

B1585936673727 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I think OnePlus inprove heat issue , use best processor and focus on upcoming cloud gaming technology

5. Pradeep2k18
    Eclair Apr 3, 2020

Pradeep2k18 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I want to make an survival horror game with no jump scare and with learning experience. Based on Paranoia and phobias.

Game Name: The Dark Phobias
    Game Genres: Horror (A game based on common phobias)

Story:

After an terrifying accident, the protagonist went into coma. In order to recover, the player need to go through 10 of his/her scariest phobias. After completing the 10 phobia, the last stage will be a combination of all ending with FOMO or isolophobia as the player will see his family leaving him behind and it will be a players decision to chase them back (to gain back consciousness) or not (remain in coma).

Phobia includes:

Agoraphobia: fear of open spaces

Astraphobia: fear of storms.

Acrophobia: fear of heights with Pteromerhanophobia: fear of flying.

Claustrophobia: fear of enclosed spaces.

Mysophobia: the excessive fear of germs and dirt

Trypanophobia: fear of needles

Ophidiophobia: fear of snakes

Cynophobia: fear of dogs.

Entomophobia: fear of insects.

social phobia: fear of being in social event

These are the order that I have decided and I will describe them in more detail in Game-play

Graphics

It will be in a first person like most horror simulator. It does not need to be realistic, but it would be better

Game-play

for Agoraphobia, you have to row your boat in a dark open sea. Find out the cardinal directions after identifying the astrological signs in the sky using a astrological signs picture.

Astraphobia depicts by dark thunderous cloud covering the stars and the sky. You can to move away from the strike by timing the difference when the thunder sounds and the lighting flashes.

After moving away from the storm, you will free fall into waterfall without the boat. It will be like Falling Fred where you have dodge twigs, furniture, pets, rocks, boulders and more.

You will then fall into a room that changes (like in layers of fear) where you solve hardcore puzzles. More mistakes you made the smaller it gets. For Claustrophobia.

Mysophobia can be shown by dirt falling into the room and the walls where you have to dodge and clean them

Trypanophobia: avoid spikes that pop up of the floors, roof and walls. Gather sponges to put on spikes.

Ophidiophia: a door leads to a room with snakes. Gather sticks, fiberglass, fuel, matches and more to make a torch. Stomp the ground when the snakes gets closer. Cool down by any means as snake detects heat.

Cynophobia: you have exited the room but there are dogs. Bait the dog, move around them slowly to avoid detection. The dogs will have like a flash light on their head so you know which way they are looking.

Entomophia: Now there is light, you enter the forest. Scavenge for long sleeve shirts, trousers, and insect repellent in tents. Be sure not to startle them when they climb onto you.

Social phobia: enters a cabin fill with toys, clowns, zombie, ghost, reapers. Complete objective like delivering cocktail to a reaper. Press a certain button when heart beat becomes faster. Smile after each dialog, don't say wrong things.

It can be divided into three stories: one with environment, one with living beings and the ending with combination

(It is Basically a horror game that takes every phobia and makes the player experience them in horrifying ways while they try to achieve their final goal.)

Deactivated User likes this.
  6. Surah Divate
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

Surah Divate , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Build game with multiplayer,,
    These days no 1 plays single player..
    Make racing games, shooting games, or adventure games with multiplayer, now everyone stays in home and got bored and never plays single player games..

7. Ravi_Kharwa
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

Deactivated User likes this.
  8. K1585936722156
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

K1585936722156 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    First of all tbh I am not a one plus user but I have a dream of using OnePlus gadget.we have seen open world games mostly in pc and open world games for mobile are not up to the mark so as comparision that pubg have given so much of hit. We should have a games which is open world.

The game is based upon little bit hacking and free roam stuff and should include complete story line.one more thing I should add is that we can make free roam with our friend and players can join randomly from server if there are no friends to play.max player in one team can join 4-6 players in free roam.in story line mode only one player can play.

9. PriyeshPatil
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2020

PriyeshPatil , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I imagine a One Plus game to be with AR which includes sports like Table Tennis or Lawn Tennis or even a Chess Board game where they could interact with the Chess Pins or whatever it's called 😅 and it could connect to others via sharing for multiplayer game! This game could help the people in door to be more active physically and mentally!
    Main idea is to build a game with AR and sports combined!

10. firojkhanbarau
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

E1585940314856 likes this.
  11. X1582230278718
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

X1582230278718 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Wow nice one sooon sooon maybe saved up for the new oneplus, but been furloughed so now cannot afford until maybe your next model lol soon i will own one hopefully....

12. D1585937434380
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

D1585937434380 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I think there should a brain game
    There would be some of the puzzle to solve and after you solve a puzzle you get a gift that will a advantage in the next game

13. R1585937242247
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

R1585937242247 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I think oneplus gamebox would be more likely Xbox or PlayStation. It will be very interesting to see this if onlplus is planning one. Or it could be a box in which some really mind-bowing gadget will be there which attracts our attention towards company, and who knows maybe this product will become one of the most popular gadget launched by the company. Really waiting to see this product in-person. At last wants to give best wishes regarding this product to the company.

𝓐𝓛𝓛 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓑𝓔𝓢𝓣 𝓓𝓔𝓐𝓡 𝓞𝓝𝓔𝓟𝓛𝓤𝓢

14. F1569429473768
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

F1569429473768 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 3, 2020 :
    all right. my idea about play game with QR Code scanner.
    bunch of qr code hide at home in different place and family member of course player and search scan. every scan random point, loss, gift any thing. will awarded. this idea of game make home more funfull after lock down over we can implement a block a town or any level of city space as per requirement. i wish one day i will play this game along with my friends or worldwide. we also take it to the world a group of people hide qr code all over block. send link to the player or mini map for guide that little bit idea about qr code location.
    so that people play at home after lockdown in block. it help to two way there health improve and games is not boring.

15. Q1585938046877 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 3, 2020 :
    dear sir, I want your OnePlus Gamebox because I never used OnePlus products and now I want to experience its power and the thrilling game experience of Oneplus Gamebox . My parents never bought a product for me like XBOX , PS4 .I want to stay home and experience the gaming performance of your OnePlus Gamebox. Thank you

16. BlackGhostT40
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

BlackGhostT40 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    SO MY IDEA IS A BOARD GAME IN WHICH 1-4 PLAYERS CAN PLAY.
    THIS IS PLAYED ON A GAME BOARD WITH TWO DICE.
    IN THIS GAME A PERSON STARTS WITH A STARTING NUMBER ON THE DICE THE NEXT PERSON HAS TOGET EXACTLY ONE DIGIT GREATER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE TO ADVANCE SPACES .i.e HE HAS TO GET OnePlus THE PREVIOUS GUY. THE BOARD CAN BE AS FOLLOWS:-
    SO MY IDEA IS A BOARD GAME IN WHICH 1-4 PLAYERS CAN PLAY.

THIS IS PLAYED ON A GAME BOARD WITH TWO DICE.

IN THIS GAME A PERSON STARTS WITH A STARTING NUMBER ON THE DICE THE NEXT PERSON HAS TO GET EXACTLY ONE DIGIT GREATER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE TO ADVANCE SPACES i.e. THEY HAVE TO GET OnePlus THE PREVIOUS GUY. THE BOARD CAN BE AS FOLLOWS:-

SEE ATTACHED FILE.

THE GOLDEN BOXES GIVE YOU BUFFS LIKEJUMPING TWO SPACES AT A TIME. THE RED BOXES CAN BE RANDOMIZED GOOD OR BAD. THE FIRST ONE TO REACH BACK TO THE START WINS.

Attached Files:

17. C1585939573427 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I think we will get the beast and the best versions of gamebox. After watching the video the expected shape look so classy and make it different from others.
    Shape and colour of the gamebox attracts me and reveal most of it's features. Hope for getting something best that not existing before.
    Hope for the animiest version we will get from OnePlus.

18. S1585940087643
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

S1585940087643 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    hii