Oneplus has lost its touch via OnePlus 7T

1. G_A_Name_of_a_User_pjFP , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 20, 2021 :
    I have been a long time advocate and fan of OnePlus, but after the last couple of years, I can no longer say my next phone will be a OnePlus.

The OnePlus 7T was great when I bought it originally, but with the extremely delayed Android 11 update, it's been downhill ever since. What are you doing OnePlus ? Do you guys not have a QA team that couldn't see the bug filled and unstable Android 11 build?

This update has brought battery draining issues, random lag, Bluetooth bugs, and stuttering/unresponsiveness.

You guys have taken on too many phones, and neglect to support older devices properly. This was suppose to be 3 years of support, you guys just rushed it near the end. Software was why I bought your phone's originally, and is the reason I will leave.

If this problem isn't addressed soon, then I will not recommend others to buy OnePlus phones anymore. Google pixel might just be the next one.

Note:
    Before the support guy comments that he wants me to fill out a bug report, don't waste my time. You know the issue is affecting thousands of people and has been happening for months.

I'm also not going to rollback to Android 10, not going through the trouble and neither should i have to.

2. Aaron2017
    Lollipop Jun 21, 2021

Aaron2017 , Jun 21, 2021 :
    I don't know what kind of answer you expect here, there's only fellow community members here, we can either suggest something that might work, and if it doesn't work, suggest to submit a bug report to have any hope of getting a fix. If you don't want to do that that's fine, no one is forcing you, but with threads like this you won't accomplish anything really.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021

3. G_A_Name_of_a_User_pjFP , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 21, 2021 :
    Honestly, I just wanted to bring more awareness to the situation. In the off chance OnePlus notices that so many are experiencing an issue that they will increase priority of the bugs. I know they monitor the forums here and there

LightsOut_ and Helder_DAlmeida like this.
  4. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Jun 21, 2021

Aaron2017 likes this.

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  6. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Jun 22, 2021

Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 22, 2021 :
    You are welcome. I hope so becouse it's very annoying all this. My SOT is about 4 hour's only... 🤔