#OnePlus in #Nepal

1. RabinD
    Eclair Oct 6, 2015

RabinD , Oct 6, 2015 :
    I am Posting this Post Again Which I Posted in Global Blog of #OnePlus.

Sometimes, world is really closer as we have facebook, viber, whatsapp and what not. We can connect people just in a sec. But because we are few 100 miles away from a Asia's Tech Giants like India, Singapore or China, we really feel that with the Killer Flagship Devices is not in the limit of reach of people here in Nepal. I don't know how, or when or who is not interested in this tiny economy of classical living style and mountains. Now, if you talk about technology, most of the cases we have seen a sudden leap in this part of Asia. We jumped to cell phones when world was still using pagers, we jumped to Fiber when world was still using the DSL cable connections, we used 3G before it was used in Countries like Malaysia or Vietnam and now we are trying to move to 4G. And Nepalese are really tech friendly, from Smartphones to Smartwatch, Smart TVs, what not. I believe, someone from #OnePlus might not have seen this in this Small Country of Himalayas, we can be a part of this technological revolution. I really Appreciate If a #Flagship #Killer wold still rethink to get in #Nepalese #Hands. #OnePlus #Nepal

And I will be more than happy to be a part of #OnePlus team in #Nepal

thenav56, sunilbagalur and pgidia like this.
  2. pgidia
    Lollipop Oct 6, 2015

pgidia , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Good initiative :)

RabinD likes this.
  3. RabinD
    Eclair Oct 6, 2015

pgidia likes this.
  4. vikrant.punwatkar
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2015

RabinD likes this.
  5. sunilbagalur
    KitKat Oct 6, 2015

sunilbagalur , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Yeah ...
    You are right ...
    I saw the same post sometime back in global thread ...
    :) :) :) ...

Cheers & hope that OP will come to Nepal also ...
    :) :) :) ...

RabinD likes this.
  6. RabinD
    Eclair Oct 6, 2015

vikrant.punwatkar likes this.