OnePlus India seems unable to process refunds for over 40 days now. via OnePlus 5

1. Agarwalarnav
    Eclair Feb 26, 2021

Agarwalarnav , via OnePlus 5 , Feb 26, 2021 :
    I had purchased a OnePlus Band from OnePlus Store on 12th Jan 2021, when it came out. Looking at the reviews, and the Timeline taken by OnePlus to deliver the Band, I cancelled my order on 13 Jan 2021 and requested a refund.

Funny thing is, till date, after numerous emails back and forth with OnePlus, I havn't received a refund. I responded to emails, even added a complaint about the highly disappointing nature of resolution of my case, but I havn't heard back about anything. I enjoy how OnePlus claims to respond within 48 hrs, id say the real Timeline is a week and still waiting for a response on my complaint.

Right now apparently I communicate to the Senior Escalation Team, which seems like a joke considering they have been sending the same email (We are awaiting an update) since the past 2 weeks. They sought "5-7" business days to refund the money, but ofcourse, that Timeline has passed too.

Dear Community,

If you do want to purchase anything from OnePlus Store, make sure you won't be cancelling or returning the order, if you're doubtful, might as well go through Amazon which would hopefully have better timelines.

All the best!

Arnav Agarwal.

Case ID 1 - Case ID - 210113-005404
    Case ID 2 - Case ID: 210202-001899
    Complaints Case ID - 210219-007371

UPDATE - Refund Processed Today, 30th March 2021, for refund requested on 12th January 2021.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021

2. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Feb 26, 2021

YRJ , Feb 26, 2021 :
    @camohan can you probably chase this?

camohan and Agarwalarnav like this.
  3. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Feb 26, 2021

camohan , Feb 26, 2021 :
    Hi there, I will escalate this. I would request you to Pm me with the order page which demonstrates the cancellation so that it's easier to highlight the details.

Cheers

Agarwalarnav and YRJ like this.
  4. Agarwalarnav
    Eclair Feb 26, 2021

Agarwalarnav , Feb 26, 2021 :
    Hey @camohan, I PMed the details to you, I hope that helps!
    The community was my last hope <3