User of the Year 2016 Apr 6, 2019

Dresa91 , Apr 6, 2019 :
    "we".
    Who is "we"?
    You don't speak with my voice!

3. Sylhos
    Donut Apr 6, 2019

Sylhos , Apr 6, 2019 :
    Quick question. with almost no bezels now, why not have a smaller oneplus phone so it can be easier to handle with one hand? I switched from iphone two years ago and after using my 5t exclusively, the only thing in my wishlist would be for it to be a bit smaller. maybe in the 5.x inches. Is it not industry-wise adviced?

paulomodesto likes this.
  4. _shivamshukla_
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2019

_shivamshukla_ , Apr 6, 2019 :
    1) Why apple always earns a huge profit while the production cost is so less of apple products?

2) What can more be done to a smartphone after solving the front selfie camera perfectly? What are the different visions of future smartphone industry?

3) Little personal one XD - Why OnePlus only selects the candidates who are having huge trophy points for the OnePlus LAB Reviewing? I never saw any person having less points winning the LAB review contest. Is it you guys give more priority to them or you guys not even see the application of new users :/

5. Hdgeniusinc
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2019

Hdgeniusinc , Apr 8, 2019 :
    When should we expect Oneplus 5G smartphone release?

What is the unique features will it have except super fast download speed?

6. O1543700203921
    Eclair Apr 8, 2019

O1543700203921 , Apr 8, 2019 :
    o would like to know if 1plus 6 can have an app that says the known callers name when it rings

7. paulomodesto
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 11, 2019

paulomodesto , Apr 11, 2019 :
    It's now with OnePlus 7 that we gonna see Super Wireless Charge on a OnePlus device?
    Or we have to wait until OnePlus 7T handset?

All other brands are already using it and Xiaomi have "created" launched with Xiaomi Mi9 a 20W super fast wireless charger.

Common, I know OnePlus will have to give this feature to brand fans, even if OnePlus say it's not that important and it's not that fast and effective as OnePlus wired technology, we have seen that happen when other brands removed the audio jack, and guess what, OnePlus follow them despite they criticize brands that made it when they launched OnePlus 5/5T.

So it's a matter of time, isn't it?

Today's standard battery technology and life style "needs" Short's charging periods over the day, and it's more easy and fast to settle the device down over an wireless pad to give that extra juice we need to keep it over the day and it's more convenient that have to plug and unplug several times an USB type C connector with that beautiful red cable...

The future goes wireless...

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019

8. B1542642446163
    Eclair Apr 11, 2019

9. Saenz4931
    Honeycomb Apr 11, 2019

Saenz4931 , Apr 11, 2019 :
    next update. bet 15 already have March security update.

Ultraman215 likes this.
  10. Shauryalunia
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2019

Ultraman215 likes this.
  11. Vka0551
    Donut Apr 12, 2019

12. F_Naveen_Kumar_kWiK
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2019

13. Ultraman215
    Gingerbread Apr 13, 2019

Ultraman215 , Apr 13, 2019 :
    One of the reasons I decided to give the OnePlus 6 a try was because I was under the impression by the slogan "never settle" OnePlus was a progressive company....

To my surprise, unfortunately that's not been my experience.

A good friend of mine has a Samsung Note... It's currently on February 2019 security patch... My unlocked OnePlus 6 is on January 2019.

Why is it that if I want the best level of security, I have no choice but to go with a Pixel or iPhone for my next mobile phone purchase?.. Sigh...

14. L1550792608565
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2019

L1550792608565 , Apr 19, 2019 :
    I would like to know when will One+ have wireless charging, Qi?
    Also I would like to know when will it be water resistant to at least 5 Feet for a few minutes?
    Last of all, would One+ ever consider the 6t to have an SD card option ever implemented? Maybe for a trial period?
    I'm very impressed with the One+ 6t 8GB RAM and 256 GB memory. Especially blown away by the McLaren Edition, although I can not afford it, I want it. By the way these mobiles work with a processor speeds up to 2.8 GHZ. which kills the competition. I am sorry to realize that these implementations could just drive the price of One+ up to the competitive prices you have so well beaten as the phones are. Thank you for the great mobiles you have so well built and brought to all us consumers. Cordially, Alexander Rodriguez

15. TheAndCoce
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2019

TheAndCoce , Apr 19, 2019 :
    1. Who had the idea to create OnePlus first? Pete or Carl?
    2. Why is the motto "Never Settle"? Does it have any particular reason?

16. iLonty
    Gingerbread Apr 19, 2019

iLonty , Apr 19, 2019 :
    let's arrange an advertising campaign in Russia, in my town, units have heard about your company and smartphones

Many people think that this is the next Chinese noname for $ 10 as you can compare a brilliant and unique device with nonimes. My smart will give a head start in performance to any top brand, although it went on sale in 2016

I recently razer phone 2
    shadowgun Legends at maximum settings while recording video at 1080p 60 fps
    at the same time it was comfortable to play, and they argued that only razer phone is capable of it

device 2016 at the level of a smartphone made specifically for the game

This is something incredible, I'm still impressed by your device

although I have been using it for half a year already
    OnePlus 3t Best

ready to help with familiarizing people with your products

if it interests you, write me, discuss, there are a couple of sentence

Sry for bad English, very little practice in language

17. Calebwinget
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2019