OnePlus Invite to Give Away (Mandela Day)

1. sekla
    Froyo Jul 18, 2014

sekla , Jul 18, 2014 :
    hi, i'm a student so i dont have so much money... and i have just an old s2... please give it to me. another phone is too much expensive for me.thanks

2. tntpop
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

tntpop , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Oh and forgot to say, I'm too far off in the listings to get an invite too soon to change my old phone :(

Please

3. MasterPiece
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2014

4. Deunia
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2014

Deunia , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Hi, I broke my nexus 4 a few weeks ago and I need a new one. I'm using an old one as a remplacement that doesn't even have wifi. It's been a long time that I'm waiting to buy this OnePlus for its price and specificities :)
    So I'll be realy thankfull if you give me your invite ;)
    thanks and rip mandela

5. Icelandis
    Donut Jul 18, 2014

6. altec128
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

7. nicamu
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

nicamu , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Please! I want an invite ! I will be very pleased if you send it to me! When I have more invites I'm going to spread it in the forums!

8. johnnybravo
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2014

johnnybravo , Jul 18, 2014 :
    I'm giving my phone to my girlfriend who in return is giving her phone to her mom who in return is giving her phone to my mom. We are all doing this without charging anyone. I'd use the invite to purchase a phone for me to start the process. So one invite can help four people. I think that's the Mandela way.

9. errorhuhn
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

errorhuhn , Jul 18, 2014 :
    @Clayton

Because I made you a little Picture^^
    Like this phone and I would like to leave some Invites in my Austrian-Group (Austrians have not so many invites yet^^)

Greets
    errorhuhn

Code:
    /*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*
    *                                                                                      /
    /                                                                                      *
    *  From                                                                                /
    /                                                                                      *
    *                                                                                      /
    /      ______                     __          __                                       *  
    *     / ____/_____________  _____/ /_  __  __/ /_  ____                                /
    /    / __/ / ___/ ___/ __ \/ ___/ __ \/ / / / __ \/ __ \                               *
    *   / /___/ /  / /  / /_/ / /  / / / / /_/ / / / / / / /                               /
    /  /_____/_/  /_/   \____/_/  /_/ /_/\__,_/_/ /_/_/ /_/                                *
    *  for                                                                                 /
    *   ________  ___       ________      ___    ___ _________  ________  ________         /
    /  |\   ____\|\  \     |\   __  \    |\  \  /  /|\___   ___\\   __  \|\   ___  \       *
    *  \ \  \___|\ \  \    \ \  \|\  \   \ \  \/  / ||___ \  \_\ \  \|\  \ \  \\ \  \      /
    /   \ \  \    \ \  \    \ \   __  \   \ \    / /     \ \  \ \ \  \\\  \ \  \\ \  \     *
    *    \ \  \____\ \  \____\ \  \ \  \   \/  /  /       \ \  \ \ \  \\\  \ \  \\ \  \    /
    /     \ \_______\ \_______\ \__\ \__\__/  / /          \ \__\ \ \_______\ \__\\ \__\   *
    *      \|_______|\|_______|\|__|\|__|\___/ /            \|__|  \|_______|\|__| \|__|   /
    /                                   \|___|/                                            *
    /*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

10. artiwal
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2014

artiwal , Jul 18, 2014 :
    From what I have heard not many One+ were sent to Poland... I would be glad to get one and start promoting this wonderful phone in my country.
    I will not tell I broke my phone, someone stole it from my or I cannot afford to buy one since it is not true. I would just like to get this one :) I would be really appreciate for invite so I can play with new toy. Thanks

11. rebeka803
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2014

rebeka803 , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Hi I want the invite because I want to give my boyfriend a new smart phone since his phone is completely useless and he really wants a OnePlus One and I want to make him happy :)

12. ToastedMoose
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

ToastedMoose , Jul 18, 2014 :
    I need a new phone, and this waiting game is getting old. Idk man, all I know is that any invites I receive after my purchase will becoming right back to here, so there's that. Idk I'm a nice guy, I like long walks on the beach and a good movie. I have no idea what to say lol, but honestly I really could use a new phone before I go off to a different university now. Certainly would help me out a lot

13. behavin
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

14. Alek
    Froyo Jul 18, 2014

Alek , Jul 18, 2014 :
    I would really appreciate an invite because I have no smartphone and I really don't have 500 euros to spend on other flagship smartphones. I have been saving up some money to buy a new phone (using an old Nokia that has been through a lot...) and the ideal phone would be the OnePlus One. Otherwise I'll just buy the Moto G which isn't as good and awesome as the OnePlus One.

Thanks,
    Alek

15. Karolien Geerts
    Froyo Jul 18, 2014

16. shahrukhsuhail
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

17. siervo_es
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

18. sungjinchoi01
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

19. pierreyammine
    Eclair Jul 18, 2014

pierreyammine , Jul 18, 2014 :
    you should give me the invite because im celebrating mandela day too:D

20. dronin
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2014

dronin , Jul 18, 2014 :
    So, i lost my Nexus 5 at a music festival in June. The guy who picked it up messaged my buddy's phone saying "hey, i have your friend's phone". We called and texted the guy for a day, but he never responded. I was an idiot and had 2 step authentication for my google account that went to my phone. So naturally i had to wait til i got home to do anything to my phone. But that time, it was too late and the guy already took the sim card out and took my Nexus for his own.

I started looking for phone replacements, and i only wanted the best. I came across the OPO and told myself that this will be my next step/evolution of phones. I've been a Nexus fan for life and have had every iteration of the phone. But now with no Nexus 5, and i am now currently using my Nexus One (modded with kitkat 4.4.2), i said ill wait and try to nab an OPO despite how hard and rare invites are.

That is my legit sappy story. Thanks for the consideration!