OnePlus Invite to Give Away (Mandela Day)

1. vpolius
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2014

vpolius , Jul 18, 2014 :
    I would love an invite...Like everyone else I have been trying to get an invite from the moment the phone was released.My plan was to buy the phone for my girlfriend as a graduation gift since she has been excited about the device since it's announcement. I have been unable to make good on this grand gesture/surprise that I have planned for her as yet. So Please, I would love this invite.

2. fcoozie
    Froyo Jul 18, 2014

fcoozie , Jul 18, 2014 :
    My Galaxy Nexus is actually freezing now whenever I try to make a phone call and drops the majority of my calls I receive. I really need a phone that actually works for the main purpose without breaking the bank

3. Hélder Lopes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2014

4. Nictel
    Donut Jul 18, 2014

5. naveengo
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2014

naveengo , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Can you please share the invite

6. gauravnishan
    Donut Jul 18, 2014

gauravnishan , Jul 18, 2014 :
    be generous like Nelson Mandela:)....no invites to my country INDIA... this will be my frst andriod fone..plz share invite...plz..plz... and in vil retrn d favor to sm one else in similar need...;):rolleyes:

7. shehzeen
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

shehzeen , Jul 18, 2014 :

I have been waiting since May. I'm a huge geek and really want to see what I can do with cyanogenmod. Also I've had the same phone for four years and it doesnt even ring anymore. Please give me this invite.

8. babladi
    Froyo Jul 18, 2014

babladi , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Please ........give it to me clayton ..

9. nsviper
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2014

nsviper , Jul 18, 2014 :
    It's hard to tell you why I should get this invite sine we don't know each other and so on. It's strictly your decision but I promise that if you give it to me i will personally email you the invites I have given our and the invites that were given out by the people who received from me.

P.S. Nelson would be proud of such acts of kindness.

10. Griffin99
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2014

Griffin99 , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Hi,
    My iPhone 3gs recently just completely gave up, and now I am stuck with a keypad phone, some ZTE. I really needed another phone, but dont have as much money as some people because I live in a third world country. I would really like to have this phone, if you would be so kind as to give me the invite. I'd really appreciate it. I am member 130K something and am not going to be getting it any time soon. So please I'd take the invite.
    P.S. Id be the first to have it in my country, hopefully

11. pipapixel
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2014

pipapixel , Jul 18, 2014 :
    i could not resist that face.....i will not get in line here because i want this guy to win.
    i campaign for this guy. look at that cute dog :D

12. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Jul 18, 2014

gusuraman , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Mandela would be verry happy:confused:

Bomb is not the way to the peace:(

13. maridog6
    Froyo Jul 18, 2014

maridog6 , Jul 18, 2014 :
    I am a tech geek. I really like fooling around with technology such as computers, phones, etc.(that's why I built two computers). I think that this would be a great experience for me to be able to use this phone.

Recently my phone hasn't been performing that well. For one, it sometimes lags out totally and then it randomly restarts itself, which can be really annoying. Next it can't even install any apps, and to fix that problem I tried a factory reset; the factory reset didn't work. So now I am stuck with a smartphone that barely works, is really slow, and can't even install any apps. Also I was really hoping to get this phone because recently it was my fourteenth birthday on July 15. I was hoping that I might win one from the Twitter, Facebook, or G+ contests, (because one of those was on my birthday, so I thought I would have good luck). but sadly I couldn't get it like a lot of other people.

So overall, I think that you should give the invite to me because I am a tech geek and this could be a great experience for me, and my phone has recently become really bad to where I feel like I want to chuck it against a wall.

Thanks for giving out this invites, I really hope you could choose me.

-maridog6

14. Muriyata
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

Muriyata , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Nice bro, i was dreaming with this phone (I really did) having in my hands and putting its power to the limits! I really need the damn phone now! I have gather the money from march to july and finally i have money enough to buy it RIGHT NOW!. I would love an invite but if you choose another forum mate, i will be glad anyways you are sharing the love here! c:

15. pH7
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

16. unknown00
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

unknown00 , Jul 18, 2014 :

17. apelann
    Jelly Bean Jul 18, 2014

apelann , Jul 18, 2014 :
    I have no chance whatsoever of winning an invite but am still trying
    maybe you will change my luck

18. anjgomez
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

19. jpleaps
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

20. Rocha70
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

Rocha70 , Jul 18, 2014 :
    “No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”

Great man, great day.

My GS3 is on its last legs. Cracked screen, power button is broken, severe lag. I need a new phone badly. Still have a year and a half left on my contract. You invite would be welcomed. Thanks.