Oneplus is becoming shit

1. amarkatira
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2022

amarkatira , Jan 18, 2022 :
    They have made shit out of oneplus. I am using oneplus Nord 2, first of all its not having oneplus dialer and after update flip to mute has gone and more after December update system update has been changed and some shit kind of fonts have appeared which can not be changed. Looks like they want people to shift from oneplus.

2. amarkatira
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2022

They have made shit out of oneplus. I am using oneplus Nord 2, first of all its not having oneplus dialer and after update flip to mute has gone and more after December update system fonts have been changed to some shit kind of fonts.

3. amarkatira
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2022

They have made shit out of oneplus. I am using oneplus Nord 2, first of all its not having oneplus dialer and after update flip to mute has gone and more after December update system update has been changed and some shit kind of fonts

4. Pesedm
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 18, 2022

5. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Jan 18, 2022

camohan , Jan 18, 2022 :
    Hi there, it is a well known fact that all new OnePlus phones are coming with Google communication suite, so no OnePlus dialer will be available. You can go to Community app, profile page, feedback, Tap on +, third party app, google app and provide your suggestion about flip to mute.

And on the 'shit' kind of fonts, I guess no one would know what that mean, a screenshot can help.

KluGe likes this.
  6. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jan 18, 2022

pablofg1978 , Jan 18, 2022 :
    Hello there,
    Posting the same content repeatedly is considered spam.
    Please read and follow the forum rules that you accepted when you joined.
    Post moved to your own thread

KluGe, script, Tobikage and 1 other person like this.
  7. KluGe
    Lollipop Jan 18, 2022

KluGe , Jan 18, 2022 :
    What about "inform yourself before"?
    Better than typing rude posts afterwards. :mad:

Shume44 likes this.