Oneplus JBL E1+

1. 547234988
    Donut Oct 29, 2014

2. sookk
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 31, 2014

sookk , Oct 31, 2014 :
    Here's what you will get when you open up your JBL earphones .... my review on sound quality coming soon ... I am not an avid fan of burning in earphones ... but I do want to test it with a wide range of music genre before I post the sound quality

[​IMG]
    The packaging

[​IMG]
    You get the earphone case and a manual inside the box

[​IMG]

Close up of the earphone case ... my only grudge is that the earphones are placed in a sort of soft styrofoam like holder ... means you cannot use it as a cable winder .... and you basically have to toss away that white foam after that

[​IMG]

JBL .... part of harmon kardon

[​IMG]

Opening up the case takes some skills .... you basically have to twist the plastic cover and lift it away from the bottom

[​IMG]
    Nice cables .... the whole unit is made from plastic so it doesn't have the premium aluminium feel like the Xiaomi piston 2.1 ... but the flat cable makes this tangle free ... and come on .. red colour is so much better than gold/silver.... even pink :)

[​IMG]
    Notice the flat jack ... lovely

[​IMG]

JBL on the earphone cap

[​IMG]

The only OnePlus mark on the earphone

3. jeyell
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2014

jeyell , Oct 31, 2014 :
    Someone else commented that the cables were heavy. How do they sit in your lug holes? (ears) :)

4. sookk
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 31, 2014

sookk , Oct 31, 2014 :
    It feels quite comfortable actually ... I have no problems with the weight of the earphone or the cable .... The only complain I have is the button console which house the volume control and mic is way too short on the left wire ... Making it extremely difficult to press the right buttons while you're wearing the e1 ..

jeyell likes this.
  5. jeyell
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2014

6. Bo_Floyd
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2014

Bo_Floyd , Oct 31, 2014 :
    I'd rather have a heavy cable than tangled headphones, also what a consistant look they give. Sadly, I use Studio Monitors with mine and a custom EQ!

7. itsnotjacob
    Froyo Oct 31, 2014

8. jeyell
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2014

jeyell , Oct 31, 2014 :
    How sound?

9. Trav1sty
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2014

10. itsnotjacob
    Froyo Oct 31, 2014

itsnotjacob , Oct 31, 2014 :
    I believe the quality of the earbuds themselves, is really cheap.. But they do sound decent, great bass not overpowering the highs and mids. I hear parts of music I really never heard before, but they aren't loud themselves.

jeyell likes this.
  11. UDZGuru
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2014

UDZGuru , Nov 2, 2014 :
    I'm curious about the Pinout on the 3,5mm jack. Could you give some information about this? Perhaps there's something stated in the manual?