Oneplus launcher drawer icon space problem via OnePlus 7

1. PsNiloy
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2021

PsNiloy , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 23, 2021 :
    After updating my oneplus 7 phone into the latest oxygen os 11.0.0.2, my oneplus launcher has facing a very big problem which is my app drawer isn't look like before.it is like ,the icons has bigger space now from the previous one.and i cannot change this setting from anywhere.drawer has no setting at all.like previously i have 7 row in one screen but now i have 6 rows in one screen and the space between one line to another is now very big.why this is happened? and also when i was on screen doing something,if someone called me,there was a time gap, like 3-5 seconds. it is like my ringtone is ringing.after ringing from5to6 seconds,then i can see who is calling me.why?this is also very annoying in a daily life.it should be fix very fast. and community apps is not working properly,if i am searching for something in oneplus community app,it is shown,but when i was going to enter into the problem suddenly the app is not responding,why ever this is gonna happen? sometime suddenly my phone is not working properly after doing install this update 11.0.0.2.very disappointing update this time from oneplus.whatever it is,please check the problem properly and give me an imidiate solution to this problem.please fix this problem with a major update asap.i am sharing the drawer problems pictures.first one is older and second one is after update.but i cannot find any setting to reduce the space between icon lines and look like previous one.please do something asap.please please attention to this problem as soon as possible.i am an older user of oneplus but this kind of problem irritates me too much.and it effects my daily life.so,do something to solve this problem,it really suffers me a lot.
    thank you.

1619208562316.jpg

1619208562363.jpg

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021

Vkingoff, Petert87 and SahilQureshi like this.
  2. Raghava2706
    Honeycomb Apr 24, 2021

PsNiloy likes this.
  3. PsNiloy
    Cupcake May 11, 2021

PsNiloy , via OnePlus 7 , May 11, 2021 :
    How can i do that?can you tell me the proper way to do it?though there is one important note.i am updating my device to oxygen os 11 through oxygen updater.not with the build in phone updater.

4. Raghava2706
    Honeycomb May 11, 2021

Raghava2706 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 11, 2021 :
    Clear cache and storage from Settings-->Apps & Notifications-->Select all Apps--> Scroll down to OnePlus Launcher. as shown in below ss. Either you update through oxygen updater or OTA, that doesn't matter. After updating to latest version op launcher may have latest update. So please check once.
    1620705133291.jpg

Artemus. likes this.