OnePlus Launcher problem via OnePlus 6

1. BansalTushar
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

BansalTushar , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    The launcher is itself is fluctuating and it's not letting me change the settings and also not letting me change the wallpapers. Please resolve the issue OP team. It happened after the update

2. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Clear the OnePlus Launcher App info Cache. See if that helps.

If not backup files on your shelf and desktop, take note of icons on the desktop as the next step will reset the Launcher

Clear the OnePlus Launcher App info Storage. Restart the phone and check if that resolves the issue.

Also Update your OnePlus Launcher from the from the either of the links below.

Playstore

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.oneplus.launcher

Or manually via ApkMirror

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/onepl...-8-200529184345-a93df77-android-apk-download/

3. BansalTushar
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

After the update it's creating problem it was fine earlier. Cleared the cache

4. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Ok, uninstall the update to see if it rectifies the issue.

Go into OnePlus Launcher App info, click 3 dot menu and select uninstall updates.

Restart the phone and clear OnePlus Launcher App info Cache once more, to remove residual files from the update.

See if that helps.

M_Anand_07 likes this.
  5. Darjanator
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

Darjanator , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    What do you mean by fluctuating? After the latest update my launcher keeps shutting down and opening the last open app.

I wiped all data and cache, hasn't solved it. I'll try uninstalling updates and see if that fixes it.

Caomhin likes this.
  6. BansalTushar
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

By fluctuating I meant hanging the whole setting and we have to again change it

Caomhin likes this.