OnePlus Launcher Update (v 4.4.6) on the OnePlus 8 Pro

1. JohnzyFitzgerald
    Gingerbread May 20, 2020

JohnzyFitzgerald , May 20, 2020 :
    I just received the latest update for the OnePlus Laucher on my OnePlus 8 Pro.
    Even though it's not a huge update, it's still a nice improvement.
    I find the recent apps screen much easier and quicker to navigate now. The app icons on the recent apps screen are a great addition.
    The shortcut/gesture to access quick search in the app drawer is another nice addition.
    Nice little update overall. Good stuff OnePlus.

Starcommander likes this.
  2. Huigiebaby
    Honeycomb May 20, 2020

3. JohnzyFitzgerald
    Gingerbread May 20, 2020

JohnzyFitzgerald , May 20, 2020 :
    You're absolutely correct, and I knew this. Even double-checked at the time.
    Must have had a brain fart.
    Will update the post title now.
    Thanks.

JeremyGriffiths likes this.
  5. JohnzyFitzgerald
    Gingerbread May 21, 2020

JohnzyFitzgerald , May 21, 2020 :
    I'm sure you probably know already, but just in case. It's an app update that is distributed via the Play Store. Not a system update.
    If you haven't received it yet, I guess there must be some sort of staged rollout.

6. JMac1
    Eclair May 21, 2020

JMac1 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 21, 2020 :
    Really wish they would let us make the icons bigger. This screen is big so even at the biggest setting the icons seem lost. Also wish we could put the Google search bar under the dock. It would make getting to the dock icons easier.

7. Huigiebaby
    Honeycomb May 21, 2020

Huigiebaby , May 21, 2020 :
    My biggest wish is more icons. 6x9 on desktop and 6x8 on the apps drawer. Screens are getting bigger and bigger and they still use 5 icons wide. Even though quicktiles are 6 icons wide... :rolleyes: