KitKat Jul 3, 2017

marinobiagio , Jul 3, 2017 :
    Of course :p

2. akashvshetty
    Eclair Jul 3, 2017

3. NickMidd91
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2017

NickMidd91 , Jul 4, 2017 :
    I understand where you are coming from but that is not true OnePlus has relived the code for the OnePlus 2 camera. OnePlus anonced that on Reddit so no problem there. I guess people do not want to have better feachers on there OnePlus 2. Wow so said good day man.

4. Jackson george
    Froyo Jul 4, 2017

5. peteplus
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2017

peteplus , Jul 5, 2017 :
    If that is the case then all is good. I have a lot of faith in the ROM community, especially Cyanogen/Lineage.
    If they have all the necessary code to produce a better-than-stock ROM, I'm sure they will do it.

It kinda begs the question why OP would spend major $ on buying copyrighted info to give away free into the public domain, when they couldn't stump up a few Renminbi on a part-time dev...

6. Deactivated User
    Jul 5, 2017

7. Luis_Broa
    Donut Jul 5, 2017

8. Luis_Broa
    Donut Jul 5, 2017

Luis_Broa , Jul 5, 2017 :
    goodbye. have a Nice day

9. Luis_Broa
    Donut Jul 5, 2017

Agree with what? HTC has the worst support ever. Samsung with battery fire? Nokia an company with shitty phones? if you go to Apple ok its a good choice. i have OP5. Dont have bugs, no jelly effect, impressive performance and 8 GB of RAM yes this phone is an beast. you guys want an s8 with 499? comon you really annoying people. you guys arent helping nothing. all you are doing is complaining when you all have to do is simply reporting bugs.

10. marinobiagio
    KitKat Jul 5, 2017

marinobiagio , Jul 5, 2017 :
    we report a lot of bugs but.. whoops OP2 never had a software support! No N no party 420€ for a mid range phone is enough to me. better buy a S8 doesn't matter what fanboys says

11. Impulse37
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2017

Impulse37 , Jul 5, 2017 :
    Definitely!!! OP5 is a beast... that constantly cheats on all benchmarks!! Has buggy software and the gimmick of having 8gb ram..
    My 5 year old laptop with 8 gigs of ram easily runs windows 10 and alkng with a large number of apps open.. at this point of time Android absolutely has no need for 6gb ram let alone 8gb.. it's just a gimmick at this moment.. nothing else!
    Even when OP3 launched, they did the same gimmick of 6gb ram and later carl confirmed that OP3 doesn't even use anything close to 6gb ram.. it actually used 3-4gb ram to save battery!! It was a pure gimmick.. nothing else!!

Now coming to great software updates.. you'll understand how that is around 2018 end or 2019 begining.. you'll first get to hear that Android P is coming just around the corner... And then after waiting for 6-7 months you'll get a lame excuse and a confirmation that P will never come to your awesome beast!! Then you'll really start to appreciate OnePlus.. the smallest company on this planet which comfortably lies to and ignores it's old customers!

Deactivated User likes this.
  12. Luis_Broa
    Donut Jul 5, 2017

And? you talking about a company that is cheap. look at Samsung. Battery that fires? An s8 with a quad HD for what? you predict the future? that software on s8 is simply garbage. . with new Android this phone is simply capable to run it. if you dont like it dont buy it. i bought OP5 and yes is a simply beast capable to run all software on the market right now

13. Luis_Broa
    Donut Jul 5, 2017

go buy it a s8. more 400 dollars for what? QHd? and Shi... softwar? Samsung has your bugs. display bugs. botton bugs. all the phones has bugs. I had an s4. they update my phone. with the new update on S4 my phone was unable to run half of apps. You guys are always complaining for nothing. if you dont like it dont buy it. no one is questing that if you gonna buy it or you gonna simply leave the OnePlus company. No one cares in this fórum about that. why you guys posting " um gonna leave of this company"; "worst phone ever" "i Will not buying a garbage phone".
    Who Cares about that post. Post something interesting like new apps for the op5 or report bugs.

14. marinobiagio
    KitKat Jul 5, 2017

ok you are right bug #1 no sw support for OP2..

15. marinobiagio
    KitKat Jul 5, 2017

anyway you are posting in wrong thread we are talking about sw support for OP2 OPX not apps for OP5 sorry for my little money

Diogo Costa10 likes this.
  16. Luis_Broa
    Donut Jul 5, 2017

That is a post. thank you

17. marinobiagio
    KitKat Jul 5, 2017

18. rahmannek
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2017

rahmannek , Jul 5, 2017 :

YES
    #never
    never buying oneplus again

The worst oneplus chinese company cheat all of us...

19. rahmannek
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2017

20. chris patten
    Froyo Jul 5, 2017

chris patten , Jul 5, 2017 :
    THEIR