OnePlus Never Settle Pack

1. thomas230898
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2014

thomas230898 , Jun 1, 2014 :
    Recently, I've got my Never Settle Pack that I won earlier. Here I wanted to share my impressions. I know that this is not the phone, but I thought maybe somebody is interested in seeing what is in and how its made.
    View attachment 21174
    Here you see everything that is in the box: A t-shirt, the coffee mug with its box and two (shouldn't it be three?) stickers.
    Mug packaging.jpg Mug.jpg Mug internal.jpg Mug down.jpg
    The mug comes in a simple but beautiful packaging. It is made from a very good and stable feeling type of plastic, if the phone itself feels just half as good, it is gonna feel awesome. When I first saw it, I expected something more on the inside, but after using it a bit, it does its job absolutely great. On the bottom is something that feels like gummi, in which the brand is engraved (?). And even if their english is not that good, the build quality is phenomenal, it feels better than any Samsung phone I ever touched, and this is a (free) gift.
    Stickers.jpg
    Next are the stickers, and there is not much to say. The stickers are nice, like the ones Apple ships in their products. I've not yet used them, so I can't say very much about how good they adhere (?).
    T-Shirt.jpg T-Shirt Size Comparioson.jpg
    When I first tried on the t-shirt, I was a bit disappointed. Not about the quality or the colors, but I have seen those t-shirts are so small. I thought a M would be big enough, since all my other t-shirts are Ms, but this t-shirt is so small, I can't wear it :(. I have posted a comparison, and yes, the shirt underneath is an M too.
    Operation T-Shirt.png
    To wear it, I have started "Operation T-Shirt". I will cut out the "Never Settle" slogan and the OnePlus logo from the original shirt, and stitch it on the new, bigger one.

So, this is a short review of the "Never Settle" pack, and I have to say OnePlus has made a great job. I have never seen a company with such good gifts for its fans. Thank you, and I hope I soon get an invite for your phone:D;). If someone has questions about the pack, just ask, and never forget to "never settle!"

PuresGift, knoxy1, natedogny and 2 others like this.
  2. Sunny Syan
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 1, 2014

3. deejay01
    KitKat Jun 1, 2014

fo0ling likes this.
  4. Adam Krisko
    NA Community Consultant Staff Member Jun 1, 2014

Adam Krisko , Jun 1, 2014 :
    Yeah, Everything I've gotten from them is high build quality.

Fjodor_NL likes this.
  5. Darnell
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2014

6. fo0ling
    KitKat Jun 1, 2014

7. Darnell
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2014

Darnell , Jun 1, 2014 :
    You're the earliest forum member I've come across. Pretty cool.

Adam Krisko likes this.
  8. andriaveiro
    Honeycomb Jun 1, 2014

9. may.hoang

10. natedogny
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2014

11. Stu
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2014

Stu , Jun 1, 2014 :
    Cool mug. Pity about the shirt, hopefully it turns out all okay after the operation... I sure wouldn't trust myself to do it.

12. laryd2000

13. Jan.kls
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2014

Jan.kls , Jun 1, 2014 :
    Where are you from? I'm still waiting for my pack with a T-shirt and mug. I chose S, I hope its no muscle shirt for me :D

14. thomas230898
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2014

I'm from Italy, but I can remember I had to wait long, too. So, I think it will come!

15. Jan.kls
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2014

Jan.kls , Jun 1, 2014 :
    I'm German, hopefully it's on it's way :) did you already test the mug, if it keeps cold stuff cold and hot stuff hot? :D

16. teqnix
    Lollipop Jun 1, 2014

17. vibinhvn
    Donut Jun 1, 2014

18. thomas230898
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2014

I've seen that it does keep cold stuff cold, hot tings like coffee I've not tested yet. But everytime I want to make it full, I'm a bit afraid because I think it gets a bit leaky, but that's not the case everytime, so no panic ;)

19. Jan.kls
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2014

Jan.kls , Jun 1, 2014 :
    Sounds great, hopefully I get nine tomorrow :) maybe I will make a hands on for the forum :D

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014

thomas230898 likes this.
  20. Is two

Is two , Jun 1, 2014 :
    Can I order the never settle pack and the never settle phone please?