OnePlus Nord 15th July PreOrder was complete crap via OnePlus 7

1. Shivam_Dwivedi_15
    Eclair Aug 5, 2020

Shivam_Dwivedi_15 , via OnePlus 7 , Aug 5, 2020 :
    Pre-ordering OnePlus Nord was the worst experience ever ... Never gonna do it again ... I Pre-ordered the phone on 15th July and then booked it on 28th and still the phone hasn't been dispatched ...
    Thousands of people have already got their phones and even normal sales have started ... I couldn't even get a Pop-up box even after I had an invitation code just bcz I pre-ordered the phone ... What was the ******* point in pre-ordering ... Not even talking about getting it
    before anyone else ... I didn't even get it in the first round . Never gonna buy a OnePlus again ... Worst Experience

2. allenbinu , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 7, 2020 :
    1596803403084.jpg

Same here,
    Pre-ordered and pre-booked again on 29th
    Still amazon haven't dispatched The phone,
    Some people who ordered through open sales already got their hands on the phone while we are left in the dust.

OnePlus support won't respond neither does Amazon, really disappointed with them.

3. Adhith Thulasidharan , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 9, 2020 :
    1596959159857.jpg

Ordered for pre-order kit on july 15th the pre-order kit haven't dispatched yet to me. It's nearly one month(posting on August 9th). Response from amazon is tge product is out of stock, then why did they shown me that your order is confirmed. I have contacted oneplus customer service they replied me that they are not responsible for the delay. The last date for purchasing the oneplus nord with there link is August 31st. I don't know whom should I asked for the prebook kit.

allenbinu and Shivam_Dwivedi_15 like this.
  4. Last edited: Aug 9, 2020

Adhith Thulasidharan likes this.
  5. Adhith Thulasidharan , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 9, 2020 :

allenbinu

Since you pre-ordered, you would get the pre-order benefits if you get the phone regardless if you get the first gift or not.
    @Joel Jacob, @Carl @Pete @OnePlus address our situations​

I have ordered the pre-order and the order was placed. Only if the pre-order kit is delivered, a link is given to buy the oneplus nord.I haven't got the first pre-order kit yet. The last date to buy the Oneplus Nord is August 31st. I don't know whether i will able to buy Nord. [e]1f614[/e]
    @Joel Jacob, @Carl @Pete @OnePlus

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020