OnePlus Nord 2 5G has arrived – here’s everything you need to know about it

1. A1517812554288 , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Dear OnePlus Team
    Totally Disappointed with U guys this time.
    I bought OnePlus Nord 2 5G on 27 July...and believe me from that day OnePlus has broken my faith on them.

I'm totally unable to use my phone this time ur phone brought me in this situation right now.

Nothing is working in this phone.
    1- Everything I opening in my phone, it does get blackout and send me on Home screen back.
    2- U have given screen recorder but Ur phone doesn't supports it's own recording video format.

And Do u know every passing day it's problem going bigger n bigger.

Totally Bad experience with this Model and OnePlus.
    I still have my first OnePlus phone with me OnePlus 5T but not got any issues like I'm facing in Nord 2.

Please tell me what to Do with this Nord 2 ???

K1627708023094 likes this.
  2. Ragul4393 , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Please do replacement bro. It's phone manufacturing issue. This kind of problem occurs in all the phone companies. So don't blame Oneplus company. Me also using oneplus nord 2. The performance is awesome

3. The_Professor , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Does anyone face issue with Nord 2. My phone applications are crashing extremely. I cleared caches and reinstalled almost all the apps who are crashing but the problem is still causing crashing.

Suggest me any solution apart from clearing cache and reinstallation. Already I uninstalled and reinstalled android system webview but the problem remains.

4. Ragul4393 , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Please do replacement bro. It's phone manufacturing issue. This kind of problem occurs in all the phone companies. So don't blame Oneplus company. Me also using oneplus nord 2. The performance is awesome

5. The_Professor , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 1, 2021 :
    I am also facing same issue, since unboxed my new phone, I cannot able to open most of the applications like Telegram, Flipkart, Spotify and many more apps are crashing and send me to home screen. Sometimes home screen also crashes.

6. Rajesh!Dandge , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 1, 2021 :
    App clone ko band karo problem fix Ho jayenge

7. Rajesh!Dandge , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 1, 2021 :
    App clone off karo problem fix

8. L1627789285023
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2021

9. GopiThota , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Hi OnePlus Team I'm 1st Time Using OnePlus Mobile My 1st Experience Is Very Very Warest Experience In OnePlus Nord 2 Mobile It Was Lots Of Problems App Using Automatically Back to Home Screen Problem And 118Gb Storage Available But It's Not Working In Storage Full Problem And So My Problems Please Fix Overall Problem's

10. subhaniyaparveen , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 1, 2021 :
    I'll using one plus Nord 2 , I'll add the picture in the contact number but I have some error will be came like( File to save the modifications due to unknown error.) please solve this is issue, this is my humble request

11. X1627233846002 , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 1, 2021 :
    No doubt OnePlus has launched the best mobile in this price range. Although, after using it for 3 days i found some issues which i believe can be resolved by great OnePlus team.

1) A huge issue in app cloner. The cloned apps do not function properly, also it causes app crashes and heating issues.

2) If app lock is enabled for a particular app(say WhatsApp) then we are unable to see the content inside that particular notification in the notification drop-down. At least we should be given an option to chose whether we want to see the content or not.
    (This option is available in OnePlus nord CE)

3) Floating Window option is missing. It is of great help to us. If possible please try to enable this option.

S1599112582517 likes this.

12. KayBee517 , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Exactly!! I have bought it recently and the only thing I miss is the feel of Oxygen OS. The lack of originality in the OS comes out in the end.

13. Rajesh!Dandge likes this.