OnePlus Nord 2 5G is now available across India and Europe

1. R1626919898318 likes this.
  2. mjmukuljain27 , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 30, 2021 :
    Hi Oneplus,
    Can you please fix these issues in oneplus nord 2 5g:
    1. Closeup photos are quite blurry, I need to click it many times to get the right one not able to get the picture in one go for closeup, rather earlier I was having oneplus 3t in that it was far better.
    2. Please remove that pre call recording sound, as call recording feature is of no use till now because of that sound. said:
    3. Can you add notification light feature on lockscreen?
    4. In the call log if I long press the contact I can't find the option to choose to call from sim 1 or sim 2 1627977748366.jpg

5. If I install a new app then the shortcut is added to third page instead of second page as my second page is 70 % empty
    6. While screen casting the screen is blurry in the TV earlier I was using Oneplus 3T it was not at all blurry. Suggest you to please fix this as this is very problematic.
    7. Suggest you to add some more wallpapers.
    8. While opening phone app recent calls or call logs doesn't appear, I have to click on dial pad and then scroll it down then also some limited logs are available and then if I again re launch the app then all logs appear
    9. When a missed call is there and I call back the same number from the call logs then the missed call notification doesn't disappears I have to clear it manually it was rather fine with oneplus 3T.
    10. If I take a long screenshot in nord 2 it's very blurry. please fix its causing a lot of problem as If I send it someone no one understands that. it's of no use while taking screenshot.
    11. Fingerprint rename option is missing.
    12. Alarm pop on lock screen missing I have to check in alarms section to remind whether I have put the alarm or not.
    13. Found a new bug today when I am on a call and I connect to car bluetooth then the call isn't automatically connecting to bluetooth. What I did was I cancelled the call and then called again then it automatically got connected to car bluetooth. Please fix this issue in next update it's a major issue and causing lot of problem while driving.
    Rest all is awesome till now. Thanks for the great phone!!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021

Vandana Rao E likes this.

3. R1626919898318
    Eclair Jul 31, 2021

R1626919898318 , Jul 31, 2021 :
    Yes the App clone issue got fixed when I checked my phone this morning.. currently it's letting us send msgs only

But has created storage issue n app crásh for gallery or media

Alternatively for temporary u may use multiple space app to clone ur app

4. NamanNMehta likes this.

5. NamanNMehta likes this.

6. F1627663961036 , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 31, 2021 :
    Hi, iam also facing issues on Spotify, pi music and gallery as of now. Spotify vanishes onces the code is rec'd. Pi music stops playing music after 6 secs and gallery auto closes in a few seconds of scrolling. Please help..

NamanNMehta likes this.

7. NamanNMehta likes this.
  8. Sparks_Cira
    Eclair Jul 31, 2021

9. NamanNMehta likes this.