Oneplus nord 2 Snapchat camera is awfull and the 60hz mode is a bit glitchy . via OnePlus Nord 2

1. Azln999
    Eclair Aug 30, 2021

Azln999 , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Aug 30, 2021 :
    I have been using the nord for tha past 1 year and some issues mad me switch to the nord 2 and that 30k price point was my budget.but i feel in some parts the nord performed better like the camera were way better apart from night mode and the screen response and touch was better on the nord.SNAPCHAT camera is very bad on the nord 2 and there is a lot of noice and not much detail the photos come out blurry.and the selfie cam is also bad . The TOUCH RESPONSE and movement on 60hz is bit laggy without high performance mode but when i switch to high performance the phone heats a lot going upto 43°c to 45°C and where i live the temperature is between 24°c to 27°c.Please fix this issue . And the camera app .AT LEAST add 1080p @60fps on the selfie cam. That the point i would like to tell. Battery life is better and good than the OG NORD.And gaming performance is also better.i only have problem with snapchar camera and the touch response lag on 60hz without using high performance mode on Nord 2 5g .

2. iHimansh
    Froyo Aug 31, 2021

iHimansh , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Aug 31, 2021 :
    Ya bro those are the issues which are not fixed yet, and 60hz jitters are because of some reasons
    Firstly the UI is more optimised for 90hz, 60hz is just kept for battery saving.
    Secondly touch response issue is because by default they kept it at 120hz (touch sampling rate), but phone supports 180hz. said:
    I already raised the issue but no response from them as of now.
    I suggest you to give them direct feedback, as developers don't look in the thread for issues.

Azln999 likes this.
  3. arpitjain89
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2021

arpitjain89 , Oct 6, 2021 :
    Hi, I bought Oneplus nord 2 few days back and I have noticed that the whatsapp video call quality is worst in this phone. my last phone oneplus 6 had a better front camera quality when I compare it with nord 2. is there a way to fix this as the video call quality is not up to mark, the video is so bright that it appears very grainy.

Kindly help!

5. Pesedm
    Gingerbread Dec 8, 2021