Oneplus Nord 5G network doesn't activated!? via OnePlus Nord

1. G1598091910864
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2020

2. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Dec 14, 2020

the_o2 , Dec 14, 2020 :
    Hi, we all are users here,
    Have you contacted to customer support about this?

3. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Dec 14, 2020

pablofg1978 , Dec 14, 2020 :
    It would help if you translate what does the operator says...

4. G1598091910864
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2020

5. khan1992
    Gingerbread Dec 14, 2020

6. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Dec 15, 2020

the_o2 , Dec 15, 2020 :
    Well in that, contact to customer support directly,
    https://www.oneplus.com/global/support

Here everything is mentioned about how to do that,
    Mail them, they will reply quickly.

7. G1598091910864
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2020

G1598091910864 , Dec 15, 2020 :
    I've got an answer on my request about Nord 5G network usage in Latvia.
    Note: I purchased Nord from the Service provider, so it is provider certified. This also applies to the 5G network, which was mentioned in the ad for the device.

https://www.lmt.lv/en/phones?man=17...1949|slider-val-38->0-24|slider-val-39->0-30|

Tom Michael 12/15/2020 05:22 AM
    Hi ********,

Thank you for contacting OnePlus Customer Support.

We are sorry to hear that you are unable to use 5G network in your region and this is certainly not what we want our customers to experience with our products and services. Please do not worry, I will certainly help you in resolving this query as soon as possible.

I completely understand the need for using the 5G network for a quick and reliable internet speed to ensure flawless use of the applications at a faster pace. The 5G connectivity is available with the following conditions::

* The network band that we support on our devices should be used by the Service providers( compatible)

* The device needs to be whitelisted by the service providers.

* 5G services are only supported in 5G network-enabled locations. The actual speed may vary depending on region, carrier, and user environment.

* 5G support for your region on Nord is still not there and will definitely support 5G for Nord soon.

Also, I would like to keep you informed that, we at OnePlus strive hard to provide the best and the latest technology to our customers, we are currently collaborating with the service providers to ensure the 5G is available across the globe in the near future. We would request you to support us and stay tuned for more updates. Your understanding will be highly appreciated in this regard.

Hope the above information helps you in resolving your query. Appreciate your understanding and patience in this issue. If you have any further queries please feel free to revert back, I am here to help you out. Have a nice day.

Regards,
    Tom Michael,
    OnePlus Customer Support.

Disclaimer - "To assist you will be our pleasure, help us to help you. Request you to reply within the next 5 days as after that the ticket will be auto-closed".
    Never Settle !!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020