OnePlus Nord Ar launch via OnePlus 6

1. ajith_nair
    Froyo Jul 21, 2020

ajith_nair , via OnePlus 6 , Jul 21, 2020 :
    Hopes reached infinity & all shattered in a second!
    This would be the best way to describe my current situation. I was impatiently awaiting for the arrival of One Plus Nord AR box and was super-excited for this since it was my first ever experience. The package that One-Plus had gifted me, reached Shornur the past Saturday ( 18 July ) but I was not informed about its arrival from Blue Dart courier service. Since the pandemic rise reached its peak at my hometown ( Pattambi ), lockdown was initiated and all possible routes to reach the packet was blocked. If any information was channeled about its arrival on Saturday, I was willing to collect the same from Shornur. But now I'm unable to witness the gobsmacking experience... #sad.[e]1f625[/e]

2. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jul 21, 2020

Gav_W86 , Jul 21, 2020 :
    You don't need the cardboard invite to see it. All that really gives you extra is a bit of specially sized card to hold in your hand so that the AR representation of the phone is the right size. There are a number of other ways to see it, including instructions for making your own card if you have a printer.
    see https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/how-to-experience-oneplus-nord-on-july-21.1259500/

ajith_nair likes this.