Gingerbread Jul 25, 2020

neelesh7852 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    No, It will be launched in September.

Ashwin_Flareon likes this.
  2. Yogesh_Kurane
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2020

Yogesh_Kurane , Jul 25, 2020 :
    This should be marked under unfair trade practice,
    Confusing customers. Shouldn't the Pre - Order mean I have given an advance & product should be *available* for purchase by paying remaining amount ?
    Why would you bring Pre-book into the picture confusing more?
    This should be corrected now or this practice will be flooding the online market just like Corona.

E1540921733064 likes this.

3. adithya2107
    Froyo Jul 25, 2020

adithya2107 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Bleh

The fact that you still keep "Option 2" hoping people fall for it, and the fact that you continue to insist that this magically adds up to your promised amount of 5000.

I applaud you sir. You haz learnt the art of the deal fo sho!

4. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2020

nerdkabir , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Thanks for the much needed Clarity. While some points are fair, some are still blurred out.

1) Whats the difference between “Preorder” and “Prebook”?

2) From a customers (Loyal) perspective, when you add ‘OnePlus Nord’ before the word “Pre-order”, it only means one thing: We, the customers are “Pre-Ordering” the Nord phone and not “the Gift Boxes”. May be the Oneplus Marketing team has messed up big time, maybe you meant to say “Launch Gift Box Invites” or something. When all the customer are having the same exact meaning for the “OnePlus Nord Preorder”, well @Joel Jacob , You definitely have messed it up (as you mentioned about the Nord camera ;) ).

3) How are you valuing the 5000 worth? The MRP of the products? Or the selling price (like Bluetooth z headphones are for 1999 but mrp is different). So yeah, Devil is in the details, which ofcourse is the case here.
    (More example: A) if i chose the package 2: Oneplus Bullet Wireless costs 2999 and nord sandstone case costs 790, 2999+790= 3789.
    B) If i chose package 1: 1999 (Bluetooth headphones Z)+ 790 (sandstone case) + 500rs coupon = 3289. Hope you are not going to say that the difference amount is what the Tshirt is worth ;) :/.

4) 499 being Non-redeemable towards the Nord is a little unsettling as “Preordering “ a phone even before it launches and without knowing the actual pricing/features, we showed our faith and loyalty. So this is not what we expected. Still hoping that you do something about the bunch of us. Because we are raising genuine questions here.

Lastly, we even believed to get our hands before the open sale as that exactly what we felt buying “ ‘OnePlus Nord’ Preorder” will ensure. It Didn’t.

I guess OnePlus admitting that they kept a confusing title of “Oneplus Nord Preorder”, would be a good start. Admitting that you made a mistake. We all are like family/community, we will ofcourse understand. These are hard times for all of us and mistakes happens.

Enough of cringing and expressing resentments.

Wish you all great health and luck :)

@Pete Liu

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020

5. RunZone
    Donut Jul 25, 2020

RunZone , Jul 25, 2020 :
    I am in full support of such people because I am one of them. I have also pre-booked the same NORD as you. Without some drama we will not be able to get the benefits as promised.

U1594064598813 and neelesh7852 like this.
  6. J1595657144566
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2020

7. Bchckr
    Eclair Jul 25, 2020

Bchckr , via OnePlus 5 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    @Joel Jacob
    1)Still trying to find out the meaning of Pre-order in OP dictionary. During the pre-order i saw something like this
    "There is a NORD with your name on it" can you please describe what does it mean? (sorry i am poor in english)
    2) Pre-order gift box 2 (option-1)
    how 1999+790+500=5000
    Please prove it.(sorry weak in maths also)i thik it's near about 30% missing..

8. megamind121 , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 25, 2020 :
    So Pre-order = "No device is reserved for you."
    I feel very disappointed. I bought "OnePlus Nord Pre-order" for purchasing the actual device.

Why this variation in definition of "Pre-order" and "Pre-book" only for India? Is it a OnePlus internal thing?

What does OnePlus stand to gain by denying the right to purchase device by those who have pre-ordered?

OnePlus should at least provide an early window to "pre-book" exclusively for those who have pre-ordered.

@Joel Jacob

9. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2020

nerdkabir , Jul 25, 2020 :

😂 hahaha. Good Pun. Quote my post. Have mentioned more in detail.

10. apoorvth
    Froyo Jul 25, 2020

apoorvth , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Thanks a lot for this reply. Clarifies lots of things. But tell us one thing, what does there is Nord with your name on it mean???? What was that????

iknowknowthing and Mohsin_Alam like this.
  11. neelesh7852
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2020

neelesh7852 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    @Joel Jacob
    1.You guys can atleast provide 12hr or something window before the actual prebookig for those who pre ordered. So that if the pre ordered customer is ready to buy he will buy the product from that time window to whatever you claim till stock lasts.
    2. As you guys have promised to provide a 5000 pre booking benifits stick to your words don't just do some magical math and by giving options. Try adding the Buds only as a pre ordered benifit it will keep your promised amount and lot of enthusiastic customers happy.
    3. Also you had only one pre booking sale in india so that makes very limited members who bought it and we really tried hard to grab the opportunity. So don't make it go to vain.
    4. Finally to the people who bought the pre orders I was just trying to point out few things in best of everyone's interest and for a win-win. if you feel I'm greedy for asking those. My apologies. @Carl @Pete @Akis E

12. man10
    Donut Jul 25, 2020

man10 , via OnePlus 6 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Agreed, but they are getting a gift card of the order value and buds too.
    Plus let's not go into the price because all phones are priced the same way there considering inflation , import duties and everything the scenario of pricing is a whole lot different this device is much heavily targeted to us indians and then to all consider our population and number of oneplus fans that are there so obviously more profit from us. And also the hidden tncs like showing that the device starts at 25k when actually it will be available after 2 months. This shows that they aren't transparent now atleast not this time. Used to be a fan of this community centric brand which now it isn't

13. Rohan_Sharma
    Froyo Jul 25, 2020

14. ARAFATH357
    Eclair Jul 25, 2020

ARAFATH357 , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Hello Disappointed OnePlus Fans. It's time to get disappointed again.Finally Amazon has come up with OnePlus Nord Invite Reward. Go to Amazon pre-booking page on Amazon App. There you will get : OnePlus Nord AR Invite Reward spin and win. Tap on the wheel and get the reward. Mostly, you will get cashback of 200 or 500 only if you purchase OnePlus Nord on Amazon . I am attaching the image for better understanding.: those who had purchased ,will only be able to see this option on their Amazon app.

I as an OnePlus Fan was disappointed due to following Reasons.
    Reason 1 - while purchasing the invite I was told assured Gift by lottery on the event day. But it was not mentioned that I need to purchase Nord to avail reward.

Reason 2 - No detailed terms and conditions mentioned even on OnePlus Website. During previous launches terms and conditions were clearly mentioned.

SUGGESTION : Get Refund For The Invite Card.

I Have a suggestion to you all. Prime customers can get 99 rupees refund and Non prime customers 99 plus delivery charge refund, The Invite comes with 10 days return policy. You can return it even after participating in OnePlus Nord AR Invite Reward spin and win.

So, Let us Return the Invite card back to Amazon and get full refund even after participating in OnePlus Nord AR Invite Reward spin and win.

Let us start #Return OnePlus Nord AR Invite Movement

By this we can send the MESSAGE that we are completely disappointed by the Tricks Played by OnePlus.

Here is the link to avail

https://www.amazon.in/b/?_encoding=UTF8&ie=UTF8&node=21676197031&ref_=navm_em_hd_re_signin&

All the best guys

1595660015682.jpg

15. ARAFATH357
    Eclair Jul 25, 2020

16. AKHI326
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2020

17. Moin2200
    KitKat Jul 25, 2020

Moin2200 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Or here is another suggestion.

Accept you didn't fully do the required reading and now feel like you deserve something and just move on.

Even if you return them it was 99 rupees im fairly certain its not gonna matter that much to them as it was just a nice little idea for those who wanted to watch the event.

18. ARAFATH357
    Eclair Jul 25, 2020

U1594064598813 and man10 like this.