I said the same thing not sure what you mean by tagging my post 😅

saurabh.dwivedi likes this.
  2. rajatkapoorrk
    Froyo Jul 23, 2020

rajatkapoorrk , Jul 23, 2020 :
    Snapdragon 765G (Latest 5G Processor)
    Ram 8GB (for smooth apps switching)
    Primary Camera (same like OnePlus 8)
    Display (Amoled with 90Hz Refresh Rate & 180 Hz touch sampling) with indisplay fingerprint sensor
    Fast 30 Watt (Warp Charge)
    Storage 128 GB

Best thing Starting from ₹24,999 i.e for (6GB/64GB variant)

Undoubtedly Best Premium Mid Range Segment Samrtphone with Flagship level camera performance and specs.

3. Anshul04_
    Donut Jul 23, 2020

Anshul04_ , Jul 23, 2020 :
    @Joel Jacob please answer

4. kkgufran00
    Cupcake Jul 23, 2020

kkgufran00 , Jul 23, 2020 :
    U
    Uska t shirt diya na.. 🤣🤣🤣

Abhinavkk likes this.

5. gautamthapar , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 23, 2020 :
    That was different.. there will be another one.. probably on Sunday..

6. architomatic
    Cupcake Jul 23, 2020

architomatic , via OnePlus 5T , Jul 23, 2020 :
    so the customers who purchased pre order on 15 th of july can get 2000 off on American express card ??? and also can they be able to purchase it on 3 rd please clarify ???

7. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Jul 23, 2020

nerdkabir , Jul 23, 2020 :
    A lot of people are. Hope they clear this blunder out. Else they definitely gonna lose loyal customers.
    @Carl P @Pete Liu

Deepakmudaraddi likes this.
  8. thedarkpresence_
    Gingerbread Jul 23, 2020

thedarkpresence_ , Jul 23, 2020 :
    People who have preordered and are still within the return date should return the preorder box to amazon. I returned mine and got the refund too. The tshirt was bad BAD. Don't need the stickers. And I somehow foresaw that this was bound to happen. Changing preorder conditions post launch, switched out BWZ with BW1. No real benefit for those who did preorder.
    They should get their vocabulary checked, as this isn't what a preorder entails.
    The downfall of OnePlus began in India with 7Tpro, further reinforced by the 8pro fiasco, and it's going to continue.

SujayBK, man10 and CARoshanAgarwal like this.
  9. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Jul 23, 2020

Yups! (Btw, i read one point in the T&C on Amazon while buying the Preorder where they had mentioned that terms can be changed by Oneplus at their sole desecration). Ab ki hoye pachtaye jab chidiya chug gayi khet

10. AKHI326
    Gingerbread Jul 23, 2020

11. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Jul 23, 2020

Agree, but then again, under t&c on amazon, it was mentioned that the brand can change or alter any promotion/conditions. I always read the T&C and somehow sensed this one coming.

thedarkpresence_ likes this.
  12. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Jul 23, 2020

This one thing is just not making sense, i mean it does to us, but why not the Oneplus!?

13. thedarkpresence_
    Gingerbread Jul 23, 2020

thedarkpresence_ , Jul 23, 2020 :
    I suppose that was it for me too. The hype was way too much. I could anticipate disappointment. And yes, T&C is really important, but sadly most people do not actually go through that. Also, any good company wouldn't exploit T&C like this.

14. C1594801330292
    Cupcake Jul 23, 2020

C1594801330292 , Jul 23, 2020 :
    Also, why is there so much difference in UK and India preorders. In UK, they got the invitation to buy Nord on the same day with some getting Buds as gift too. But in India,people who pre ordered on 15th have not got anything except that t shirt and useless stickers :/

15. neelesh7852
    Gingerbread Jul 23, 2020

neelesh7852 , Jul 23, 2020 :
    Every brand uses the same that they can change the promotion/condition anytime but never a company exploited it's customers like this. What is the use of grabbing the limited pre order by paying money and the false statements made "hey there is a oneplus nord with your name on it" and they want to give us a 2 year old out dated earphones. Why is oneplus unfair with india and where as in other regions it is providing the new buds. Yes i agree with the price difference but i believe they are correctly priced with the countries we can convert to indian rupees and says it's launched at less cost here costing varies with country. Its the same mid ranger for them too. Feeling so cheated.

SujayBK, Fayez_k and CARoshanAgarwal like this.
  16. man10
    Eclair Jul 23, 2020

man10 , Jul 23, 2020 :
    @Pete @Carl @joel
    not only that tncs were changed automatically to clear out leftover stock of 2 year old earphones.. wow :)

17. man10
    Eclair Jul 23, 2020

man10 , Jul 23, 2020 :
    true that and they arent even selling the base variant now ..!

18. BBharat654
    Eclair Jul 23, 2020

BBharat654 , Jul 23, 2020 :
    @Andy Liu. @Steven G. @Tom B.

i thought that i had seen the gift box coming with Bullets wireless Z model with pre-order at Amazon..

hmm, new version mobile with old version Bluetooth..

anyways, something is better than nothing, thanks for the given opportunity to get gift with mobile, expecting mobile case of black sandstone atleast.

and also would like to put into your kind notice, that we onyx gray mobile 12gb.256gb buyers loosing an opportunity to get the discounted offer availed by HDFC bank on Prime Day Amazon.

what they did to get luck with Marble blue 12/256gb on 06th Aug prime Day and what we did bad to get this for Rs.29999.

kindly look into it.. is this really a worth to get such American express users at 2000 less price and so, what was theme of launching this in economy range or mid range that avail by all economy class users.

Even though there is no such assurance that the mobile worth 28k-30k can be get ordered the onyx gray mobile on 6-7th of Amazon Prime Day.

and pre-order means to get the product on the very first available of the product, but not by luck on 2nd time again. kindly corporate the difference between pre order and pre booking of the Nord mobile.

what was the actual action to be taken by a Pre-order(15th july) person from 28th July and on 4th of August to get the product without fail from Amazon.

I know i m always unlucky, no single contest got win in amazon or any other sites or local market even.. For this precious mobile how many times a customers like me to get test our luck on just purchasing a mobile with our money.

why Amazon like sites playing with emotions n anxieties. what was the strategy behind this?

Even though after 2nd n 3rd sale we started worrying that the product recieved was brand new sealed or returned product.

finally tell me what is going to happen on 28th n 04th aug and what exactly i need to do for getting this mobile.

if remaining customer other than pre-order people got a chance to get very 1st mobiles on 28th july then what is point behind the pre-order.

i request your good self to kindly look into it.

Thank you OnePlus.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020

SaurabhGoyal92 and Mohsin_Alam like this.
  19. BeardyBiceps
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 23, 2020

BBharat654 likes this.