1. BeardyBiceps
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2020

Mohsin_Alam likes this.
  2. R1577261053034
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2020

3. neelesh7852
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2020

4. T.0.N.Y , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 30, 2020 :
    One plus has adressed this issue and has said that all amoled display experience this effect at low brightness levels

5. tanejaakshat.at , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Hello guys, First of all I'd like to clear out that I'm not a OnePlus employee/brand endorser.

The display tinting issue might be real on the OnePlus Nord. But the same issue was present there on the OnePlus 8/8 Pro under same circumstances and this thing is really common for OLED displays these days and upper flagship smartphones like Samsung's S20 & Apple's iPhone 11 has faced the same issues in the past.

All the Brands have fixed and acknowledged this issue in the past and OnePlus had also fixed this issue on the 8 Series and I think they will definitely be doing the same for the Nord Aswell (if there is any problem present).

Also, There is no confirmation about this. This was just present in one or two reports and on one of the reports I also read that their review unit was completely alright and there was no such problem present. So, it could also be a problem for some of the units...

It's totally your choice if you want to cancel your pre-orders or wait for some time because in the end it's our money and we definitely need to have a good and totally functioning product in our hand if we're paying something for it.

Also, I was & I am really excited for the OnePlus Nord & I'm just hoping for the best because I sold my 3 years old OnePlus 5T just a week back to buy the OnePlus Nord and I'm currently using a Realme Phone which is seriously terrible (I am just addicted to the Oxygen OS). I am also waiting to order my OnePlus Nord on the Amazon Prime Day :)

Bas! That was it. [e]270c[/e]️

Mohsin_Alam likes this.
  6. BeardyBiceps
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2020

BeardyBiceps , via OnePlus 5T Midnight Black , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Totally agree !!

Best of luck for Prime day sale

tanejaakshat.at likes this.

7. Goofier_wheat_20
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

Goofier_wheat_20 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    I forgot to redeem my one plus nord pop up invitation code pls extend the validity of the code many one plus buyers face this problem!!! Pls extend the validity for 1 more day @@Joel Jacob@@Carl plssssss make it available for your dear one plus users for one more day plss!!!

8. Verma.sujeet
    Eclair Jul 31, 2020

mrcute19 likes this.
  9. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2020

nerdkabir , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Can you dm me please? Its for a friend i know from this community who needs it

10. Pranay Mehta
    Eclair Jul 31, 2020

11. chicku97 , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 31, 2020 :

Pranay Mehta

Can I get an option to choose the creator case I want in case of the pop up box?!?!?​

Do you still have valid coupon to order pop-up box ?
    Because I guess yesterday was the last day to use your invites.

however for your question, I guess that depends on the availability of stock. But I see from 27th itself only Camilla was available.

12. Mohsin_Alam
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

Mohsin_Alam , Jul 31, 2020 :
    I hope the codes for our pre order gifts reach us soon urghhh, it's a long hard month up ahead.

13. Goofier_wheat_20
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

Goofier_wheat_20 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    I forgot to redeem my one plus nord pop up invitation code pls extend the validity of the code many one plus buyers face this problem!!! Pls extend the validity for 1 more day @@Joel Jacob@@Carl plssssss make it available for your dear one plus users for one more day plss!!!

14. T.0.N.Y , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 31, 2020 :
    You are never going to get it man.If you wanna review one spend your own money and buy one.Such cheap tricks like saying you want one to review thinking that one plus is gonna magically give you phone is too old school bro.

15. ahuja_varun
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2020

ahuja_varun , Jul 31, 2020 :
    hey guys !! incase someone has an extra OnePlus nord pop up invite and is not using it .. please share it someone is looking for it !!

16. Mohammad Faraz Hussain
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020

Rajnish_Dhull and mrcute19 like this.
  17. Sha_sha_nk
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

Sha_sha_nk , via OnePlus 3T , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Just a hype till now. As they're not providing any answer.

18. Sha_sha_nk
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

Sha_sha_nk , via OnePlus 3T , Jul 31, 2020 :
    OnePlus be like
    *Ab majaa aayega na bhidu* [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]