OnePlus Nord Beta Program (US & CA) Review via OnePlus Community App

1. Tech1Tv
    Eclair Aug 27, 2020

Tech1Tv , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 27, 2020 :
    Hello,

Here's my OnePlus Nord review after using the phone for 2 weeks, first of let me say this phone is great for the price and it doesn't lag.

#1. Display: It comes with a 6.4" 1080p fluid display and it looks really nice, it's vivid and clear enough. I was able to see outside in the sun fine

#2. Fingerprint & Face Unlock: The Fingerprint works well and that's about 99% of the times, i might missed it once in a while if i don't place my finger on the sensor right. The Fingerprint sensor is fast and reliable, Face Unlock also works well.

#3. 5G & 4G: This phone is 5G but i couldn't used it with 5G because it doesn't exist in my area, i can only used it on 4G which is still fast enough. If your area have 5G you'll be able to get faster speed than 4G.

#4. Camera: The camera is good but not great like the OnePlus 8 Pro or Galaxy S20+ or iPhone 11 Pro, it's about the same as Galaxy A51 or Pixel 3A. It take good pictures and videos

#5. OS: OxygenOS is great and it's similar to Stock Android, it's smooth and no lag at all. When OnePlus says Lead With Speed, they really mean it. You'll also get faster updates than Samsung, LG, HTC, Xiaomi

#6. Battery: The phone comes with 30W brick and it can charge to 70% in 30 minutes, that's pretty fast and the battery should last you over 15 hours depending how you use it. I was able to get 17 hours most of the times, so i only charge it once a day. The battery life is good

#7. Negative of this phone: There's no wireless charging and no IP68 water resistant. That's fine because of the price, you can't get everything a flagship phone have for half the price.

#8. Who is this phone for: If you doesn't want to buy flagship phones or just doesn't like them, OnePlus Nord is the phone you want. You get a great phone for half the price of flagship that doesn't lag and you'll get fast updates. Good battery life, good display, fast charging, NFC, 5G and fast Fingerprint sensor.

Here's the YouTube video to watch, i includes some comparisons photos of the OnePlus Nord Vs other phones down below. I show benchmark scores in the YouTube video

1598482770956.jpg

1598482771037.jpg

1598482771115.jpg

Attached Files:

buntycubal, alexhpeterson and Vansh99 like this.