OnePlus Nord Beta Program (US & CA)

1. TechGentleman
    Eclair Aug 21, 2020

TechGentleman , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 21, 2020 :
    Tried tapping down there and it's the same for me. Transparent until I tap.

2. TechGentleman
    Eclair Aug 21, 2020

thp078 likes this.
  3. The_Bowtie_Guy
    Eclair Aug 21, 2020

The_Bowtie_Guy , via OnePlus 7T , Aug 21, 2020 :
    Interesting! I haven't had the same issue on my device, calls seem good here.
    What happens when you have your audio coming out of a Bluetooth device like a car? Or when you're on a Wi-Fi call like WhatsApp?

4. Drewbikscube
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Aug 23, 2020

Drewbikscube , Aug 23, 2020 :
    While I didn't get a chance at the beta, I'm definitely glad I was able to purchase a Nord here in the US. I just did a very quick unboxing, but definitely planning to still review this device and see how it holds up in the US on T-Mobile throughout my usage long term.

OnePlus Nord - Quick Unboxing!

5. Drewbikscube
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Aug 23, 2020

6. thp078
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2020

thp078 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 23, 2020 :
    Is anybody experiencing colors getting washed out with close up pics taken with the telephoto lense? Top is telephoto, bottom is main camera.
    1598148791356.jpg

1598148791469.jpg
    Same subject, same lighting, same angle, no flash on both but the telephoto lense has less color saturation. What's odd to me is that the colors show up as more saturated in the viewfinder but it looks like they get washed out in post.

7. Stickied Post

Drewbikscube likes this.
  8. TechGentleman
    Eclair Aug 23, 2020

9. TechGentleman
    Eclair Aug 23, 2020

10. rajeevkugan
    Donut Aug 24, 2020

rajeevkugan , Aug 24, 2020 :
    Yes, telephoto + portrait does this, even with the beauty mode off it was softening and whitening the face up like crazy.

11. rajeevkugan
    Donut Aug 24, 2020

rajeevkugan , Aug 24, 2020 :
    Nope sorry - all is good on my front .

12. The_Bowtie_Guy
    Eclair Aug 31, 2020

13. Live_Mike
    Eclair Aug 31, 2020

14. AndroidDigest
    Cupcake Aug 31, 2020

Stickied Post
    AndroidDigest , Aug 31, 2020 :
    Hey Casey,

I was one of the 50 lucky testers chosen in this program, and I submitted my review on YouTube today!

I attempted to post my review on the OnePlus Community as requested, but I'm unable to make a thread. In my application I mentioned that I'm new to the OnePlus Community, so I haven't been able to make a thread since my account is newer.

My video review can be found below

Maybe someone can unlock my account so I can create the thread I need for the program.

Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020

15. Antonio_Luis
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2020

16. Antonio_Luis
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2020

Antonio_Luis , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 1, 2020 :
    I'm order to create the thread I had to use the desktop site. I couldn't do it on the app or the mobile browser.

17. OnePlus Hype
    Froyo Sep 1, 2020

OnePlus Hype , Sep 1, 2020 :
    Trying to post my review and i keep getting an error. You cant post from the desktop?

18. AndroidDigest
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2020

AndroidDigest , Sep 1, 2020 :
    You can't create any threads if you are new to the OnePlus community. I heard that there is a 15 day limit before you can post a new thread. At least that's what I read when I researched the issue.

I tried on a computer as well as a phone.. Thanks for trying to help though! I think this is just an account thing.

I let OnePlus know I was new to the community in the application process, and I haven't even had the phone for 15 days but I'm sure they will take care of the issue and I'll be able to post my review in a new thread soon

Antonio_Luis likes this.