OnePlus Nord Beta Program (US & CA)

1. Quaffle , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 22, 2020 :
    So like no Nord for India right now? I registered for the Nord Online Pop-up event and I'm from India.

2. ankitmaity
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2020

ankitmaity , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 22, 2020 :
    Nord is open for sales in India from August 4th. The Beta program is not for India because well... they have the product coming.

3. Quaffle , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 22, 2020 :

ankitmaity

Nord is open for sales in India from August 4th. The Beta program is not for India because well... they have the product coming.​

Okay thanks. But that does mean if I win a Nord ( I'm being too overconfident sorry 😅), it will come to my place right?

4. ankitmaity
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2020

if you're in India, you're not eligible for the beta, i don't know what else you mean by winning, if it's some other draw like the Nord giveaway (not this beta program) on the forums then you're eligible of course.

oneplusmeC3PO likes this.
  5. Quaffle , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 22, 2020 :
    No not the beta...the Pop up contest for the Nord didn't you hear?

6. ankitmaity
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2020

Quaffle

No not the beta...the Pop up contest for the Nord didn't you hear?​

I haven't heard about it. But yes if you do win that, it will come to your place (and you can always buy one as well) [e]1f609[/e]

7. Quaffle , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 22, 2020 :
    Okay thanks a lot for your help. Hey if u haven't checked out the Nord Online Pop-up event I suggest you do so. U just have to create a really cool Avatar and post in Instagram with the hashtag #nordpopup and submit the link to your post in the submit link section.

8. Shivanikhare
    Cupcake Jul 22, 2020

9. Court Mejias
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 22, 2020

10. ankitmaity
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2020

I'll probably buy it if I can RMA my purple tint OP8, quite disappointed both the times I chose to get a replacement.

11. ankitmaity
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2020

12. Shivanikhare
    Cupcake Jul 22, 2020

Shivanikhare , Jul 22, 2020 :
    one plus 6 &7 has mirror glass back ...which m using now

13. ankitmaity
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2020

14. Shivanikhare
    Cupcake Jul 22, 2020

Shivanikhare , Jul 22, 2020 :
    yes but it appears like mirror u can see ur face too

15. chvzedgar
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 22, 2020

chvzedgar , Jul 22, 2020 :
    Can't they buy it? It was literally launched there..

siddiquianas likes this.
  16. jontalk
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2020

17. abishek311996
    Cupcake Jul 22, 2020

18. Sanveerk
    Eclair Jul 22, 2020

Sanveerk , Jul 22, 2020 :
    Sure,I'm down,in the Us,and on Att,so I can go extensively into cell experience. My birthday is also in August so hype!

19. Amadeos Papa
    Cupcake Jul 22, 2020

Amadeos Papa , Jul 22, 2020 :
    Hey, I have a question. I am a teenager but I would be really excited to get my hands on this product. I don't have much official experience reviewing products but if you give me a chance I can write a review based on my experience. I am a tech enthusiast and I would really like to have a chance to review the Oneplus Nord. My question is, is it possible for me to review this product even though I'm under 18? I am filling out an application with a review of my 2016 HTC Bolt that I still use today. My name is Amadeos Papa by the way. I don't know if there are any mods around to answer this question right now? If not please answer this OP mods if you see it- I don't want to waste time filling out an application for nothing. (I mean, if I don't even have a chance at being one of the 50 ppl, if I am still eligible to be a beta tester I will gladly finish filling out the application)

20. Sanveerk
    Eclair Jul 22, 2020

Sanveerk , Jul 22, 2020 :
    I'm really hyped for this! I think I'd be unbiased since I don't have a OnePlus phone. It's be a great outside look in. I'd go really I'm depth, and I'll definitely be using it alot since my birthday is coming up lol. Id say I'm unbiased, and I'm on ATT, so I can definitely give you the cell performance. Hope to be one of the 50!