OnePlus Nord CE 5G: time to get to the core of OnePlus innovation

1. raaj.roop
    Eclair Dec 22, 2021

raaj.roop , via OnePlus Nord CE , Dec 22, 2021 :
    I am using Huawei FreeBuds 4, its just an amazing buds awesome sound quality less delay, also it support 2 device

2. Rkchauhan8
    Eclair Feb 2, 2022

3. O1639763900383 , via OnePlus Nord CE , Apr 29, 2022 :
    Don't buy one plus nord ce5g model because they would get provided oxygen 12 . it's getting too late and also very delay .they don't provided time to time software update.don.t wast your time to buy this mobile

4. hardreturns
    Froyo May 22, 2022

hardreturns , via OnePlus Nord CE , May 22, 2022 :
    OnePlus, Please do not fool people with your sweet sweet words. Don't buy OnePlus Nord CE 5G. The most worst experience with software upgrade. The Nord CE 5g users are regretting till date, I am one of them who trusted OnePlus.

This is my first and last experience with OnePlus device.🙏🙏

I'll never buy or recommend OnePlus to any user.🙏🙏

Thank you OnePlus for your worst service.🙏🙏🙏

[email protected] likes this.
  5. [email protected] , via OnePlus Nord CE Blue Void , May 22, 2022 :
    Yeah!! I totally agree wih you it's been 1 year since I am using Nord ce and regretting from 1week of buying it . Also it was my 1st OnePlus device and probably the last one also. They just do heavy marketing and ask plenty amount of money for a brick (mobile) i am totally regretting. No software update from 2-3 months ;-;

raaj.roop likes this.
  6. axbrandao
    Honeycomb May 22, 2022

axbrandao , May 22, 2022 :
    You look like spoiled children crying for an update... The lack of an Update or its delay does not disqualify the device's capacity and quality. Is the current version making it impossible for you to use your smartphone? On the update forum, you guys are embarrassed by posting this cry there for such a silly thing! Grow up!

7. [email protected] , via OnePlus Nord CE Blue Void , May 22, 2022 :
    Yeah I am , look i am so curious for os12 update , and after all the model of OnePlus getting it except Nord ce makes me angry that's it

you will not get it so stop making nonsense ,that we are embracing OnePlus forums they actually don't deserve any kind of good gesture for what they did to thier customer

Last edited: May 22, 2022

8. hardreturns
    Froyo May 22, 2022

May be you are a simple user to Android. May be you don't care about your privacy and security that's why you don't give any effort to upgrade your device software. But others do care.

Everyone is excited for Android 12 except you.

[email protected] likes this.
  9. [email protected] , via OnePlus Nord CE Blue Void , May 22, 2022 :
    Yeah that's what I am trying to explain him , thanks 👍

10. axbrandao
    Honeycomb May 22, 2022

Do you have concrete data that your cell phones are insecure? could you try us?

11. axbrandao
    Honeycomb May 22, 2022

Do you have concrete data that your cell phones are insecure? could you try us?

12. hardreturns
    Froyo May 22, 2022

Not only me. Everyone wants to secure their data. Millions of data is being leaked. Google is always trying to remove Ransomware and Malware apps from Playstore. I think you aware of it. And you don't care about the Android Security.

May be you are using a Iphone🍎. That's why don't care about the Android 🤖

13. [email protected] , via OnePlus Nord CE Blue Void , May 22, 2022 :
    Man that's why we want sequrity update why don't you get it , stop justifying yourself that your opinion is true
    Ask people about it how they felt it , and then come back here to argue with us

14. axbrandao
    Honeycomb May 22, 2022

Your concerns are based on mere sentimentality and assumptions! I don't care what people say, I care facts! If you can't bring facts, please close the discussion and wait, whether updates will come or not. Regarding data leaks. Are you public figures, government officials, or people with sensitive information to be so afraid of exposure? I am an ordinary citizen, the most anyone can take from me is a few cents from my bank accounts and information about various debts with some creditors.

15. hardreturns
    Froyo May 22, 2022

99% are not public figures or Government officials here. Still everyone has concerned to their data security.

If the people doesn't have concerned to their data security, so why they do update their smartphones. Why Google and Apple are giving security patch updates.

Bro, no one will believe your words. You don't what are you asking!!!

Go and ask your nearby friends. Do they concerned to their data security? Do a poll request and then see the result.

16. [email protected] , via OnePlus Nord CE Blue Void , May 22, 2022 :
    Okay you are correct happy !
    Even a 14 year kid knows better about data privacy and security rather than you.

Last edited: May 22, 2022

17. Premkmr , via OnePlus Nord CE Charcoal Ink , Jun 11, 2022 :
    Recently my Opnord ce 5g get crash automatically screen turns full dark and lock screen shows dimm i can't see anything in that screen and ( i went to dark room and touch restart area my assumption, thn finally get normal and it takes 30min above this process).... sometimes performance lag with normal usage and also heating issues