OnePlus Nord CE via OnePlus Nord CE

1. HiteshrMahesh
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2021

HiteshrMahesh , via OnePlus Nord CE , Dec 2, 2021 :
    Hi OnePlus,

I'm using OnePlus Nord CE. The system has stable version when they launched this device. But now it has lots of bugs. Battery drains a lot and hearing issues are there and device hangs much. Then I don't know what is warp charge 30t. It takes nearly one and half hours to charge.
    So, OnePlus resolve this issue and release a stable version as soon as possible.

2. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Dec 3, 2021

Best Answer
    Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Dec 3, 2021 :
    If you don't see any improvement after trying the suggestions given. Please send Bug reports and give Feedback on the issues back to the OnePlus OOS developers. So that they can investigate them.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

And you can also contact OnePlus support directly to see if they have more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for Email, Phone contact and online Chat details.
    https://www.oneplus.com/support

Hitesh_OnePlusN likes this.
  3. pkg3107
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2021

pkg3107 , Dec 2, 2021 :
    You can try out some common steps like clearing the Cache by going to Recovery, wait for a few days after an update for phone to optimise and check if there is any app that is consuming battery abnormally.

For charging speed, try cleaning the port with a non metallic object and check if it's working fine with other cable and power brick.

H.S.S and Tokolozi like this.
  4. HiteshrMahesh
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2021

HiteshrMahesh , via OnePlus Nord CE , Dec 3, 2021 :
    I have visited OnePlus care directly but no use.

5. pkg3107
    Jelly Bean Dec 3, 2021

pkg3107 , Dec 3, 2021 :
    What problem did you face?

6. HiteshrMahesh
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2021

7. pkg3107
    Jelly Bean Dec 3, 2021

pkg3107 , Dec 3, 2021 :
    For that I gave you tips in the first reply... What exactly did you do on OnePlus Care? It is not a feedback app.

8. HiteshrMahesh
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2021

HiteshrMahesh , via OnePlus Nord CE , Dec 3, 2021 :
    I know this is not a feedback app it's community app. This steps all were done by OnePlus care but it same.