1. Priyanshu_Kasera
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2021

Sumit_Ray_249 likes this.
  2. Sumit_Ray_249
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2021

3. SlackW_1993
    KitKat Oct 21, 2021

SlackW_1993 , Oct 21, 2021 :
    1 - First check if your Nord is updated to latest firmware release : 0S 11.1.5.5 and all your apps are updated in your Play Store section without any error. If not update your firmware and your Play Store section.
    2 - Delete all third party apps related to battery usage.
    3 - In your Battery Settings disable "Optimized Charging"
    4 - Reboot your device in Recovery Mode and Wipe the Cache. There is no data loss.
    5 - Check if your Warp charge is fully functional.
    6 - Enable "Optimized Charging". The self-learning of your device will take a few days to optimize your charging. Be patient.
    If not OK contact OnePlus Support.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021

4. Tate_it_up , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G T-Mobile , Oct 21, 2021 :
    Hey guys! I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing the charging issues mentioned with your OnePlus Nord. There are a few things that can cause this and the solutions to them are easy enough.
    1. Check to see if your charging cable is damaged. If there isn't any visible damage run your fingers over the cord to feel for breaks in wire caused by the cord getting kinked or smashed. A kinked wire might not give you a problem initially but over time as the wire weakens the connectivity will as well. If you find damage, try replacing the cord that should fix the charging issues.
    2. Make sure you are using the power cord supplied by OnePlus that came with your phone, sometimes generic or cheap cords aren't rated high enough to allow the amperage needed for warp charging or even the ability to charge it in normal time
    3. Ensure that you have it plugged in an outlet that is working properly, seems like a no brain-er I know but doesn't hurt to check.
    4. If you're using a phone case make sure the charger is able to insert fully without issue
    5. Clean out charging port, this is what I had to do with mine. Make sure you are delicate when cleaning out the port you can damage it if you aren't careful. Use a WOODEN toothpick, WOODEN. And use the point to scrape from one side to the other and pull out the toothpick. Look at all the crap that ends up in your phone! After cleaning it you should notice that you are able to warp charge again! Good luck guys.

HoLeetihs likes this.
  5. @MahediHassan
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2021

6. SlackW_1993
    KitKat Oct 22, 2021