[Submitted] OnePlus nord Display issue

1. BalaprakashS
    Eclair Sep 6, 2020

BalaprakashS , Sep 6, 2020 :
    Title OnePlus nord Display issue
    Device Nord Software Version O2 Stable 200822
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description there is on display in oneplus Nord when the translucent page of some apps and in settings and the brightness is reduced to zero percentage when the room is in dark, I see some of green and pink shading like that I don't know is that is your customisation feature I think that is an issue please resolve it as soon as possible because so many of them asking me that they can buy oneplus Nord or not(can't post the screenshot of this issue because I don't know is this software or a hardware issue but please check it out)
    Any other comments
    there is on display in oneplus Nord when the translucent page of some apps and in settings and the brightness is reduced to zero percentage when the room is in dark, I see some of green and pink shading like that I don't know is that is your customisation feature I think that is an issue please resolve it as soon as possible because so many of them asking me that they can buy oneplus Nord or not(can't post the screenshot of this issue because I don't know is this software or a hardware issue but please check it out)