OnePlus Nord: Important Updates and Open Sales Guide [IN]

1. BeardyBiceps
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 5, 2020

BeardyBiceps , via OnePlus 5T Midnight Black , Aug 5, 2020 :
    Its not now.. it was from beginning... Due to Amazon prime day sale

2. Chaniiiii , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 5, 2020 :
    I do care what I get for me incase they don't deliver in the mentioned time frame

3. hbhansal
    Froyo Aug 5, 2020

hbhansal , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 5, 2020 :
    Looks like now that they are giving the extended warranty to people who get their dispatch later in han 4th of August and the open sale starts on 6th! I'm pretty sure they're going to F around yet again and people who buy the phone in open sale will receive it before the pre booking or the so called pre-order. Let the games begin [e]1f602[/e]

piyush_sehgal and U1596536017034 like this.
  4. sriraghava.c
    Eclair Aug 5, 2020

sriraghava.c , Aug 5, 2020 :
    @Kale W. @Joel Jacob
    Wanted to ask two questions.
    1) I pre ordered nord on July 15th and pre booked on July 28th. Still my order is not dispatched. So I will get the one year extended warranty because of the delay in dispatch. Also there is a six month extended warranty for Red cable club members. So will I get 2.5 years warranty for my Nord? (Including the normal one year warranty).

2) For preorder benefits you still did not give any explanation on how the two options will add upto more than 5K benefits as mentioned by you before preorder. Also if you cant give oneplus buds as a third option which most of us are asking, at least add a Nord tempered glass and 3.5mm adapter in the 2nd gift box. Please think of this option.

5. ayush2512
    Donut Aug 5, 2020

ayush2512 , Aug 5, 2020 :
    @Kale W. @Joel Jacob As mentioned in your insta post on oneplus nord account, The open sales surprises for people who are first to buy will get these surprises irrespective of whether they order from Amazon or OnePlus.in?

6. Iyerz
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2020

Iyerz , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 5, 2020 :
    I have been a Oneplus Red member and already own 8 Pro and 7T so was excited to buy Nord for my wife as me and my daughter were happy with the Oneplus Devices.

I even pre-ordered it on 3rd August from Oneplus site. Why no giveaways for dedicated Oneplus user?

7. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2020

nerdkabir , Aug 5, 2020 :
    If you preordered on 15th July, you’ll be sent a link to claim the gift box on your registered amazon id, once you purchase the Nord from Amazon (only).

8. Verma.sujeet
    Froyo Aug 5, 2020

Verma.sujeet , via OnePlus 5 , Aug 5, 2020 :
    But will the 499 discount prevail or it is dismissed??

9. vanjarameshbabu
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2020

vanjarameshbabu , Aug 5, 2020 :
    yes .u should log in oneplus app with same mobile number and email id

10. Preceptor
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 5, 2020

Preceptor , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Aug 5, 2020 :
    @Joel Jacob @Carl Nord is moving to north in India by taking INR 499 non adjustable pre booking amount. [e]1f602[/e] Also Nord is moving north with loads of INR 99 earned through selling AR invite.
    Really Nord is doing great [e]1f44d[/e]
    I think Nord has made successful debut. Now in the next launch please don't move it to south and charge INR 999 non adjustable pre booking amount [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f64f[/e]

Shaju George likes this.
  11. roy.sayanton , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 5, 2020 :
    My phone shipped on 2nd of this month. And its taking too long , couple of more days to be delivered in my address. Well i have amazon prime & they usually delivered items within 2-3 days in my location.

Then why i am not eligible for the extended warranty thing?
    I still haven't got my phone in my hand even its dispatched on 2nd.
    Dont do such partiality at least, i did pre order i did pre book too, my shipment is still delayed , i should get that additional extended warranty too.

Shaju George and Y1594746279505 like this.
  12. vanjarameshbabu
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2020

it will be available on amazon and oneplus from 6th of august .but i suggest buying from amazon will get your mobile delivered litte early.

amex discount iam not sure .please read below from amex bank

Offer valid from 24 th July’20 to 5th August’20 or until the stocks last. •
    Offer on OnePlus 7T Pro, OnePlus 7T and OnePlus7 Pro can only be availed from 1st August – 5 th August’20.

There is a chance foir you that u may get amex discount .

Please check with amex before buying

13. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2020

nerdkabir , Aug 5, 2020 :
    What 499? You mean will 499 amount which you paid for preorder, will get adjusted in the final amount of Nord when you buy it on Amazon? . Nopes, its non-redeemable as @Joel Jacob mentioned in his post, while ignoring all other genuine issues conveniently ;) .

14. vanjarameshbabu
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2020

ur link not working man.pl send it again

15. vanjarameshbabu
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2020

16. Shaju George likes this.
  17. sachinsamtani
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2020

18. sachinsamtani
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2020

sachinsamtani , Aug 5, 2020 :
    i live in the kemps corner region and would like to get my hands on a new phone, especially when it comes to one plus phones. broke my 1st gen iphone SE and would like to purchase this beauty... the question is will i be able to pay cash on delivery on the 8th of august living in the kemps corner region, near pedar road???

19. skt302108
    Froyo Aug 5, 2020

skt302108 , Aug 5, 2020 :
    @Joel Jacob @Pete @Carl At least answer preorder questions, if you are unable to provide the benefits which were promised i.e. for more than 5k, just admit that it was a marketing gimmick and you intentionally duped us.

20. 28022005
    Donut Aug 5, 2020

28022005 , Aug 5, 2020 :
    What are the offers in oneplus.in when buying oneplus nord blue 12gb/256gb
    And what are the offers on accessories
    And does there will be lucky goodies on Aug 8 open sale also in oneplus.in