OnePlus Nord: Important Updates and Open Sales Guide [IN]

1. TheZestyGeist , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Aug 8, 2020 :
    Hi Jagdish, thanks for quick response. Yes I have the same as yours. Showing 1499. I thought that was a complimentary offer.
    One more thing, are you from the OnePlus team or a customer? And is this extended warranty starts after 1.5 yrs (after adding 6months complimentary)?

2. RathodJagdish
    Donut Aug 8, 2020

RathodJagdish , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 8, 2020 :

Kbasu13

Hi Jagdish, thanks for quick response. Yes I have the same as yours. Showing 1499. I thought that was a complimentary offer.
    One more thing, are you from the OnePlus team or a customer? And is this extended warranty starts after 1.5 yrs (after adding 6months complimentary)?​

I'm also a customer.
    In given article OnePlus claimed that it will be 1 year warranty which they will do within 31st August.So lets wait and see.
    Also regarding 2nd gift box there is no response from team.
    It starts after 1.5 years.

Kbasu13 likes this.
  3. TheZestyGeist , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Aug 8, 2020 :

RathodJagdish

Kbasu13

One more thing, are you from the OnePlus team or a customer? And is this extended warranty starts after 1.5 yrs (after adding 6months complimentary)?

I'm also a customer.
    In given article OnePlus claimed that it will be 1 year warranty which they will do within 31st August.So lets wait and see.
    Also regarding 2nd gift box there is no response from team.
    It starts after 1.5 years.​

🙄 you made me greedy now. What is this second box now? No idea man. Are we waiting for some more surprise? I just received the standard box and with a semi transparent back cover. I think one ordinary scratch guard is also put on the screen. Looks so at least. Didn't know earlier if they were adding that. But I think putting a tempered glass will be good idea. Have to check in nearby shop.
    Last but not the least, good to know you. I am from Bangalore by the way.

4. RathodJagdish
    Donut Aug 8, 2020

RathodJagdish , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 8, 2020 :
    I pre-ordered it on July 15th. Recieved 1 box which had t-shirt.Waiting for second box.

5. RathodJagdish
    Donut Aug 8, 2020

6. hbhansal
    Gingerbread Aug 8, 2020

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020

7. sahad rahman
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2020

sahad rahman , Aug 8, 2020 :
    Anybody need a nord? I've pre ordered but didn't completed the purchase. If anyone interested can contact me you could pay the pre order amount and I'll give the phone and gifts to you.

8. Boxwala
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2020

Boxwala , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 8, 2020 :
    hi i got one plus nord a just day back and im already facing dispaly tini issues when you the using the dark mode and the phone in extremley low light with about 20% display i see purple effect on the right side of the phone which makes it dark from one side and other side is normal it makes difficult in use as one side becomes dark and purple please suggest me what should i do its making me worry...have i received a defected piece from one plus

vijaysuram and Avinash__009 like this.
  9. BeardyBiceps
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 8, 2020

BeardyBiceps , via OnePlus 5T Midnight Black , Aug 8, 2020 :
    Get Replacement

10. BeardyBiceps
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 8, 2020

BeardyBiceps , via OnePlus 5T Midnight Black , Aug 8, 2020 :
    By 31st aug u ll get it i believe

Kbasu13 likes this.
  11. P1595295582283
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2020

P1595295582283 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 8, 2020 :
    already done...

12. Kushagra Tandon
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2020

13. apoorvth
    Froyo Aug 8, 2020

apoorvth , Aug 8, 2020 :
    Guys any idea when pre-order (15 July) people will get the link for the 2nd box?? loving the Nord so far, no display issues, just fabulous!

14. sujithakarthik
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2020

sujithakarthik , Aug 8, 2020 :
    How I wish that it was Indeed a good Launch of the most awaited line of phone by OnePlus. The Hype it generated, was immensely well received, all over the globe. I sold my OnePlus 6t a day before the Launch as i was certain that OnePlus was going to knock it out off the park. I bought the AR Launch Invite, bought the Preorder with full enthusiasm. But it all turned out to be a Huge let down. Here are the reasons why, Inspite of 1300+ messages in the “OnePlus Nord: Availability in India” Thread of all the Loyal Customers facing huge concerns: (NONE OF THEM WERE SOLVED OR EVEN ADDRESSED):

1) The Preorders: The word preorder conveyed only one meaning to all of us, that its an advance amount to prebook our OnePlus Nord Phone. The excitement of getting our hands first before others was the exciting part, beside the goodies OnePlus was offering. But all went in the drain as soon as @@Joel Jacob announced that preorders doesn’t guarantees that a phone has been reserved for us.

2) Gifts Not Worth 5000inr: @@Joel Jacob also wrote “we assure you, the gift box value is worth more than 5000inr”. If that really is the case, please help us understand the Math: if a preorder buyer buys Oneplus Nord, and they opt for GIFT BOX 1: Bluetooth bullets wireless z 1999+ A Nord sandstone case worth 790 and 500rs coupon which can be used only on oneplus.in (and no clarity on the caveat here, like may be 500rs can only be availed if you shop for a certain amount, etc etc), so total amount of gift box 1 is 3289 inr. If the customer choses GIFT BOX 2: Wireless bullet version 1 2999+ a nord sandstone case worth 790, total is 3789. So @@Carl @@Joel Jacob , please help us 1000’s of Indian Consumers and loyal fans that how does this math work?

3) 499 non-redeemable: @@Joel Jacob also mentioned that the Preorder amount is non-redeemable. Now why is that? We Preordered the phone and not the gift boxes, we paid believing that a Oneplus nord is going to be reserved for all the Preorder buyers, as it was a lottery kind of system, it wasn’t an open sale. We waited for ages, set many alarms to buy the preorders. But the amount being not adjusted in the final amount of Nord at the time of purchase is very hurtful andis a huge disappointment.

4) First Gift Box: it has got an Invite Card with a message on it: “Hey, theres a OnePlus Nord with your name on it”, if this message doesn’t mean that a phone has been reserved for you, then We are stupid and really fools to even believe in OnePlus in the first place, to be loyal for years. We thought we all will get a window or an invite code on our ID’s as we were the few (1000’s) lucky ones to have placed the ‘OnePlus Nord Preorders” as it got sold out within a few minutes. But we were treated just like everyone out there, who didn’t purchase a preorder. Than what was the difference? Why ? Also note: When I successfully purchased the Preorder and I happened to read the T&C there, was clearly meantioned that the surprise gift box will contain “headphones wireless bullets z version” and a nord sandstone case, which was conveniently later changed to “wireless headpones bullet verion 1”, Still, the math is incorrect, how is it worth 5000 Rupees? Please help us understand that.

5) Your Customer care support is terrible. Have shot several emails and tried to connect to chat support, every medium failed. Not a single acknowledgement or reply I received from OnePlus support. Never could get through. This was unbelievable. I understand that these are Pandemic times and worksforce is affected, but no response for 2 weeks? How do you explain that? Imagine someone whose livelihood depends on this phone and your customer care takes ages to even respond, forget servicing their phones. Painful.

I so so wanted to buy the Nord but the experience of not just me but thousands out there, has been terribe, I’m being really kind here when i say ‘terrible’. The faith in OnePlus now has been Broken. And you can’t replace it like you do for your Phones.

Just hope that this message is being read by the right people and they really understand that this has been a terrible experience when it comes to “PREORDER”. The AR Launch was amazing and was something i will cherish. Just out of words now, have said enough. Peace out ✌🏻.

( Note: Some people also asked me to add a point of “AR Launch Invite guaranting Amazon gift card upto 1000rs”. I think that is too much to ask and also unethical. Cauz everyone got a chance at “Spin and Win” and got a chance to win cashback of 200,500,750,1000 as cashback, and other few bumper prizes. I understand the Caveat of “only applicable on buying Nord” may be a catch not everyone liked. But than to OnePlus’s point, what ever cashback you gonna get “after purchasing OnePlus Nord” is going to be in the form of Gift Card itself. So i would say the devil is in the details. Hence didn’t put it up there in the above issues. Else the above mentioned points are a clear breach of Trust of Loyal OnePlus customers).

rrray and Kbasu13 like this.
  15. Last edited: Aug 15, 2020

16. Rithdms
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2020

17. RathodJagdish
    Donut Aug 9, 2020