OnePlus Nord: Important Updates and Open Sales Guide [IN]

1. J1597687672894 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Sep 3, 2020 :
    Am I the only one facing robotic voice and blur in calls guys with ONEPLUS Nord check with it.
    Oh god why did you gave an idea to ONEPLUS to manufacture the Nord. said:

Not even a single feature is correct atleast.
    All issues yet they are selling without rectifying them.
    The price should be around 9k for 12/256 variant then it would be okay for this performance.

2. J1597687672894 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Sep 3, 2020 :
    How did you get additional one year apart from 6 months of RCC

3. likhith sai
    Donut Sep 3, 2020

likhith sai , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 3, 2020 :
    I Only got extended warranty of 1 year provided for late dispatch. I didn't apply for RCC 6 Months as it will be clubbed with above offer. Instead I took buyback offer even I am not gonna use it.

charansaikola likes this.
  4. likhith sai
    Donut Sep 3, 2020

1. I am assuming you mean " Robotic voice " comes when you turn on call recording in dialler app.
    If it is the case. It is general for all the Nord Buyers since the default app for making calls is Google Dialler app. That app makes sound like " this call is now recording..."
    Not only in oneplus nord any phone with Google Dialler shouts the same thing ( pixel , nokia phones )

2. I didn't notice any blur voice during calls

J1597687672894 likes this.
  5. J1597687672894 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Sep 3, 2020 :
    No not on recording,
    I receive loud high pitched and unclear voice on my mobile,
    Even after connecting OnePlus buds the voice is unbearable loudness damages the eardrum in a fortnight.

Which kid is trailing and developing the software for nord I don't know.

6. likhith sai
    Donut Sep 3, 2020

Oh , I am not aware of that case as I don't play games often and I have not noticed any loud pitch that disturbs me :)

J1597687672894 likes this.
  7. viswajith
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2020

viswajith , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 3, 2020 :
    Hi All,

As per the attached post, OnePlus is providing free extended warranty for those Nord users who have experienced delay in their order delivery from Amazon during the Pre-Book sale period (Jul 28 - Aug 4*)

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oneplus-nord-important-updates-and-open-sales-guide-in.1267918/

Today (2nd Sept), I received the extended warranty for my OnePlus Nord. Which was ordered on 28th July and delivered on 13th Aug.

If you have experienced delay in the Pre-Book delivery from Amazon, Then check your OnePlus Care app for the update regarding the extended warranty.

NB: I haven't claimed the RCC Complementary 6 Months Warranty.
    View attachment 1423157

8. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 3, 2020

camohan , Sep 3, 2020 :
    Hi there,
    Thread merged. Since there is already a thread available to discuss this topic, please use the same one instead of creating a new thread.
    Cheers.

viswajith likes this.
  9. viswajith
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2020

viswajith , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 3, 2020 :
    Yea, Sure.
    Thanks.

10. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 3, 2020

camohan , Sep 3, 2020 :
    Thank you for the understanding.

viswajith likes this.
  11. Birju Athokpam
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2020

Birju Athokpam , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 3, 2020 :
    my Nord device was ordered on 29 July estimated to dispatch 4 aug but it was dispatched 22 July and recieved my order on 2nd september. will I get the confarmation code for extended waranty

12. pradeep3072
    Donut Sep 7, 2020

pradeep3072 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 7, 2020 :
    Yes you will get 1yr extended warranty for free. It will be automatically updated in your OnePlus care App once the backend team updates. Have your device registered in OnePlus account and OnePlus care App.

13. sangwan53
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2020

sangwan53 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 9, 2020 :
    Thanks to One Plus Team .... I got extended warranty for my OnePlusNord as promised by OP team...

Congratulations! You have successfully activated Complimentary - 1 Year Extended Warranty Protection Plan Service for OnePlus Smartphones on your OnePlus device. Please check the benefits on the OnePlus Care App against your device.

14. charansaikola
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2020

charansaikola , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 10, 2020 :
    So, you r giving 1 year extended warranty. And at the same time you r not extending with the RCC Warranty.. Once the warranty is extended, you will lose the RCC WARRANTY.. That's a quiet xheatinf

15. charansaikola
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2020

yaa they cheated all the users

16. charansaikola
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2020

yaa they cheated all the users

17. charansaikola
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2020

18. likhith sai
    Donut Sep 10, 2020

likhith sai , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 10, 2020 :
    That's a part of marketing. But I am worried about some big thing. I have bought this phone with one main feature of 5g compatibility.
    (There is no 5g in india at time of writing this post)

I am hearing rumours that n78 band may not go for auction.
    Here, nord only supposed to support n78 band. If the govt goes with other bands. The 5g connectivity may go for gimmick by the company [e]1f625[/e]