[Submitted] OnePlus Nord Issue List & Deficiency list. 24 total issues .

1. Oneplus@Adarsh
    Froyo Sep 17, 2020

2. asoni94
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2020

asoni94 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 19, 2020 :
    Hey Bro,

Most of the bullets you have mentioned in Issues are even not genuine, like Wifi speed, bluetooth, youtube and messages OTP atleast. These are silly issues and I never observed on Nord so far. Rest of them, I have no idea, they may be the issues, but I am sure for these above atleast.

Also, deficiency list that you are calling are not deficiencies, instead the suggestions for improvements. No device is having all those features so far together, so those are generic deficiencies.

Two issues that I can support are for battery drainage and screen green tint. Battery is mainly due to 90Hz display rate so if you will switch to regular rate of 60Hz, you will see it will work fine. But screen tint issue OnePlus team must resolve.

Thanks!

3. Oneplus@Adarsh
    Froyo Sep 20, 2020

4. asoni94
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2020

asoni94 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 20, 2020 :
    I see. But dude, how come Message OTP coming late, Youtube not working fine issues, you are even associating with Nord phone? I hope you knows that those aren't phone related at all, instead app side. Both are linked to your SIM and internet connectivity, nothing else. Seems like just to increase the number of items in your list, you just added such silly issues also...

5. Oneplus@Adarsh
    Froyo Sep 20, 2020

Oneplus@Adarsh , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 20, 2020 :
    Sir, it is related to wifi , network receiving, and Google messages apk instability issues in Nord. I am using same wifi and mobile network service provider in my old phone(luckily I still have it). In old phone it is working brilliantly.

Don't take me wrong..I could see you like OnePlus Nord..but I am facing these issues in OnePlus Nord even now.

There is a old saying which mean that 'People who are suffering know the pain and for everyone else it looks like a silly complaint.'