[Submitted] Oneplus Nord Issues and suggestions

1. Oneplus@Adarsh
    Froyo Sep 19, 2020

Oneplus@Adarsh , Sep 19, 2020 :
    Title Oneplus Nord Issues and suggestions
    Device Nord Software Version O2 Stable 200901
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description All my issues I have raised with OnePlus bit nothing turned out to be resolved. Visited OnePlus services center nothing resolved. Discussed with OnePlus customer care, feedbacks given complaints given for each issue given to them with logs, screenshot and what all OnePlus has asked for. I have spent many many hours to inform OnePlus about each and every issue of the above mentioned issues. This post it here because OnePlus did absolutely nothing to resolve these. Plz see my other posts for details. As ther is a limit of number of characters to write here. Do the needful.
    Any other comments
    All my issues I have raised with OnePlus bit nothing turned out to be resolved.

Visited OnePlus services center nothing resolved. Discussed with OnePlus customer care, feedbacks given complaints given for each issue given to them with logs, screenshot and what all OnePlus has asked for. I have spent many many hours to inform OnePlus about each and every issue of the above mentioned issues.

This post it here because OnePlus did absolutely nothing to resolve these.

Plz see my other posts for details. As ther is a limit of number of characters to write here.

Do the needful.