OnePlus Nord N Series: Pick a side!

1. __RAYZAR__
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2020

2. Devalkhatri1
    Froyo Nov 3, 2020

Devalkhatri1 , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 3, 2020 :
    I feel Nord's pricing atleast stays true to what Oneplus used to stand for. Would have been great if Oneplus 8t costed that much. Lol
    Btw hats off to you to expect people are free enough to read this long exhausting conversation. Sounds more like a farcry to oneplus ;)

Hemangb2 and yashonagori like this.
  3. SUBHADIPDAS94
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2020

SUBHADIPDAS94 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 4, 2020 :
    Oneplus is having a trouble in focusing on their lineup. one single line-up was the best idea unlike any other android brands. Oneplus was the best in the class,it is still with their flagship killer series but branching out is not a good idea. It may be profitable to the company but losing its elegance too.

Hasse63 and yashonagori like this.
  4. G_plusone
    Nougat Nov 4, 2020

G_plusone , Nov 4, 2020 :
    Why add another set of phone series when you already cannot support the existing devices well :rolleyes:

5. Rajnish_Dhull
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 4, 2020

Rajnish_Dhull , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Nov 4, 2020 :
    It's a good move if One Plus keeps providing good stable updates to every device.

Because, a lot of people need two smartphones - one flagship, one for not that heavy usage.
    And a lot can't afford flagships.

And I love how they provided 3.5mm jack and memory card slot in the new devices.

yashonagori likes this.
  6. Kirans499
    Froyo Nov 4, 2020

7. KaranRIyer

YRJ and yashonagori like this.
  8. jash@6488
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2020

yashonagori likes this.
  9. Raamakrishna
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2020

yashonagori likes this.

yashonagori likes this.
  11. Kp_Prasanth
    Donut Nov 4, 2020

13. alexisonza07
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2020

yashonagori likes this.

yashonagori likes this.
  15. tilak_gr.stark

tilak_gr.stark , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 4, 2020 :
    As per my opinion! OnePlus made a good move by entering into the mid-tier segment with OnePlus Nord. It's a good phone and it stands upto it's Promises almost. But the new N series launched is quite hard to survive in the market with the lot of Competitions now. It would have been a lot better if Oneplus made a seperate branch for Nord series under the name of Oneplus. Because there's a bigger chance that this Nord series can affect the fame of The original Flagship series of Oneplus. I would say this N10 and N100 are unwanted Child's. OnePlus is a Premium Company,most people who has no idea in tech world blindly go for OnePlus because it's a premium brand. The N series can't keep upto their marks of premium Oneplus Experience which will effect the brand's Image. I don't know Maybe it doesn't go like that,it may become a huge success and take Oneplus much further and it could also Do something unfavorable. I don't want oneplus to have a image like Samsung, how they have some of the worst phones of the world as well the best. Right now Oneplus has the fame of containing flawless Products and I want it stay like that.
    Good job on making a thread about this bro!
    Have A Good day!

Never settle

Vikas4u and yashonagori like this.
  16. kiratplusone
    The Lab - OnePlus 8T Reviewer Nov 4, 2020

17. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Nov 4, 2020

yashonagori and Starcommander like this.