OnePlus Nord N Series: Pick a side!

1. Mevrick@05
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2020

Mevrick@05 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 4, 2020 :
    Scammers,
    These people think customers are fool. They provide 3 months free audible membership by using 100 coins only for members who are new to Audible. Here comes the point Audible also provide 3 months free membership if you sign up. So what is the use of OnePlus coupon.
    People are not fools Chinese scammers.

John j and yashonagori like this.
  3. KaranRIyer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 4, 2020

yashonagori likes this.
  4. Basudev7
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2020

yashonagori likes this.
  5. MKT_IRFAN3735
    Jelly Bean Nov 4, 2020

yashonagori likes this.
  6. _sreehari_
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2020

YRJ and yashonagori like this.
  7. sait_ahmad
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2020

yashonagori likes this.
  8. SeaRefractor
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2020

SeaRefractor , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 4, 2020 :
    Shout out to the T-Mobile comment. OnePlus was a boon to T-Mobile when it was a carrier exclusive in the US. Now that there are varients on all the carriers, that advantage is lost. Also T-Mobile has their own Revvl 5G phone for the entry level 5G customer. Seems like Nord 10 5G would directly compete.

Personally OP original strategy was the best call. Now we have a "plethora" of OP phones that each require OOS development, quality control and testing. Unless OP hires sufficient quality software devs, the timely updates OP was well known for will suffer. Once that's done, what is compelling over the competition? OP may find them locked into the budget market to slowly stagnate.

Honestly, I came from Samsung due to their slow software updates and fat OS additions. Ironically their speed of release has significantly improved along with a slimmer and faster UI.

If the OOS releases lag, or simply are only security patches from Google, it's quite possible that my next Smartphone will be Samsung. As I am my close family and large extended family influencer, that's a lot of phones.

The pop-up camera of the OP 7 Pro, 7T Pro and T-Mobile7T Pro 5G Mclaren is the reason we didn't go Samsung Galaxy S20, but is also the reason no OP 8 series sold to my close and extended family. In the battle of punch out displays, it makes sense to go with the company that makes the displays. Bugs if in new tech would likely be resolved for their product first.

It's not just the OP has diluted their strategy, it's that their unique innovation was rolled back to "clone the competition for same price and delayed software".

Hope that this trend changes. Sadly 7 series may be the last phone of significant innovation and value. Especially when it can be had now for very low cost.

YRJ and yashonagori like this.
  9. yashonagori
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Nov 4, 2020

yashonagori , Nov 4, 2020 :
    I agree with a lot of points you made, significant improvements are indeed needed!

SeaRefractor likes this.
  10. Y1601656604468
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2020

yashonagori likes this.
  11. Itssantaforu
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2020

yashonagori likes this.
  12. MohammadAmaan
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2020

yashonagori likes this.
  13. PradeepPlus
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2020

yashonagori likes this.
  14. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Nov 4, 2020

YRJ, Helder_DAlmeida and KaranRIyer like this.

yashonagori likes this.
  16. Y1603743008207 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 4, 2020 :
    I think it's a pretty good decision to release some mid range phone and get the brand out there more and have a new segment of the market to buy one plus , and if they like the brand and the software then those people might buy one of the flagship if they want [e]1f44c[/e][e]1f44b[/e]

yashonagori likes this.
  17. sritejkoduru
    Honeycomb Nov 5, 2020

Y1603743008207 and yashonagori like this.