OnePlus Nord open sales are coming to Europe – here’s how to order it.

1. Kale W.
    E-commerce team member Staff Member Aug 3, 2020

Kale W. , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Community_OpenSales_1080x520_2x.jpg

Hello friends,

After a bunch of teasers, hype, and memes, OnePlus Nord open sales are almost here. Ordering Nord isn’t rocket science, but we thought we’d put together a guide to make the process as fast and smooth as possible. If you hadn’t noticed by now, fast and smooth is kind of our thing.

[Availability]

OnePlus Nord open sales on oneplus.com begin at 10am CEST on August 4 in the following regions and countries:

Europe
    Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom

APAC
    India (oneplus.in), Hong Kong

For our fans in India, we've made an open sales guide just for you – read it here.

We’ve worked hard to ensure a large volume of Nord devices are available at launch. That said, we still recommend placing your order as soon as possible – you never really know how fast these things are going to sell. If any Nord variants are out of stock, the product page should display the availability and estimated delivery time of the device. You can hit the "Notify me" button to receive a restock notification once the device is available.

[Versions]

Four variants of OnePlus Nord will be available when open sales start – you can find these listed below:

OnePlus Nord, Gray Onyx, 8 GB RAM + 128 GB Storage
    OnePlus Nord, Blue Marble, 8 GB RAM + 128 GB Storage
    OnePlus Nord, Gray Onyx, 12 GB RAM + 256 GB Storage
    OnePlus Nord, Blue Marble, 12 GB RAM + 256 GB Storage

Versions vary by country, please check availability on oneplus.com.

[How to order OnePlus Nord at oneplus.com]

1. Log in to your OnePlus account. If you don’t have a OnePlus account, you can create one for free at https://account.oneplus.com/signup. You can register using your personal email, mobile number, Facebook, or Google account.
    2. Order your device at the Buy OnePlus Nord page.
    3. Select your desired device version to start the order process. You’ll also be able to add special offers to your order for accessory bundles. OnePlus protection plans will also be available.

[Exclusive Open Sales Offer on oneplus.com]

√ Get exclusive gifts for being first to order Nord in open sales
    We’re giving away a bunch of exclusive gifts to those that order Nord first in open sales – these include the OnePlus Nord AR Experience Cardboard and exclusive packaging.

√ Enjoy free shipping
    Enjoy free shipping when OnePlus Nord sales start.

√ Trade-in your old phone and buy Nord for less
    Use your old smartphone to switch to OnePlus Nord for less. Learn more about the OnePlus Trade-in Program.

√ Get up to 10% off on any order with the OnePlus Education Program
    Eligible students and faculty members can get up to 10% off their order. Learn more here.

√ 50% off a OnePlus Nord Screen Protection Plan
    Pay only €17.50 to repair a damaged screen and back cover for the first 12 months of OnePlus Nord ownership. This special offer is available from August 4 to August 19. (Without this, you'll spend about €150 to get your Nord repaired. So, it’s probably a wise investment.)

√ Up to 20% off on Nord accessory bundles
    Select accessories and bundles from “Special Offers” on the Buy OnePlus Nord page and get up to 20% off.

√ Refer a friend and earn points for awesome rewards!
    Become a member of the referral program to earn points and accessory vouchers. Click here to learn more.

[Terms of usage for vouchers on oneplus.com]

• Only one voucher can be used per order.
    • Should you refund your purchase, you will not be able to reuse your coupon.

[Shipping]

All phone orders will automatically receive free priority shipping. Accessories and gear will also be available for standard and priority shipping at a flat rate. The standard shipping rate for some items will be determined by weight.

[FAQs]

Q: Why can’t I see my order history?
    A: You may experience some delays when trying to retrieve your order history. If so, that’s probably due to high traffic on our website. Please check back later to review your updated order history. If your issues persist, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Support team.

Q: I paid twice with two different payment methods. How can I fix this?
    A: Easy fix – just let us know your order number, email, and which payment method you would like us to cancel.

Q: Why did my order get cancelled?
    A: Once you've checked out, you have up to 30 minutes to complete the payment for your order before it is automatically cancelled.

Q: I can’t cancel my order. What should I do?
    A: An order can only be cancelled from our end. So, submit a request to cancel your order and include your order number and the email address associated with the order you wish to cancel.

Q: How do I know if a product is out of stock?
    A: When you select your desired model, the product page should display the availability and estimated delivery time of the device. If your chosen model is out of stock, you can hit the "Notify me" button to receive a restock notification once the device is available.

Q: Why does it say my order has not been paid for even though I just submitted my payment?
    A: It may take up to 5 minutes for PayPal and others payment methods to process and send us your payment status.

Q: Why is my PayPal taking forever to load?
    A: It can take between 10 to 30 seconds to process your payment through PayPal. If it's still loading, you can refresh the page.

Q: How many devices can I get per order?
    A: You can purchase a maximum of 4 devices per order.

Still got a question? Please contact our Customer Support team. Or ask away in the comments. We're here to help.

Never Settle.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020

2. wladkqo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2020

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020

3. TomasNORD
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020

4. ramchek
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2020

5. meatandy
    Oreo Aug 3, 2020

meatandy , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Not available in North America 👎

Can't the very least be offered in the referral program?

6. Altintas12
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020

Altintas12 , Aug 3, 2020 :
    If I don't buy the Oneplus Nord at the open sales, will I then be able to order/buy it later on? Like in January, or is the phone only available for a limited period of time, and then not available to be bought again at a later time?

Thanks for the answer beforehand :)

7. _Beka_
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

_Beka_ , Aug 4, 2020 :
    The gifts running out of stock blocked me from getting any of the gifts, I couldn't figure out fast enough which item was wrong and on each refresh one more item was out of stock. Maybe you find a better solution next time was ready at 10am but no luck

8. GuitarHero0179
    Jelly Bean Aug 4, 2020

9. fanefane
    KitKat Aug 4, 2020

fanefane , Aug 4, 2020 :
    And how do we do when we bought a pre-order voucher but never received any mail or code ?

RomyVkessel likes this.
  10. I1596379286861
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

I1596379286861 , Aug 4, 2020 :
    I had the exact same problem.. weird system, it only said 'Sorry, the gift has no sufficient stock' but then you don't know which of the 4 gifts it was. And now all of a sudden the gifts are back in stock?!

_Beka_ likes this.
  11. W1596528118040
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

W1596528118040 , Aug 4, 2020 :
    Wait they ARE??

So the people who decided to get the phone and not the gifts are now unable to get them??

_Beka_ likes this.
  12. Romy_vk
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

Romy_vk , Aug 4, 2020 :
    Hey! I just figured out that when you change the region below on the OnePlus site (mine was on USA) to your own country the voucher page will then show the voucher!

13. kwporteous , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 4, 2020 :
    I went through combinations at 9am! None were working - all gifts out of stock. Order went through with just the Nord device.

Seemed to be a website problem, imho - hope someone has fixed this now - and back dates those early orders with the free gifts... But I am not holding my breath.

14. John j
    Jelly Bean Aug 4, 2020

John j , Aug 4, 2020 :
    Free gifts are running out of stock but you can still buy the cases

15. A1586886070047
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

16. geniusss2
    Donut Aug 4, 2020

17. alextoledo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 4, 2020

alextoledo , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Aug 4, 2020 :
    Seeing the Instagram account of OnePlusNord I think that a few have caught a most interesting pack with various gifts. Since there are users who report that the gifts have flown in a matter of minutes.

Bad again on the part of OnePlus, it already happened with the pop-up boxes, now with the launch ... in the end, users who bet on something that did not exist have lost. They give us an exclusive "box", as if it were something whooow ... the addition of the casing is appreciated, but now they go and give you the designer covers + headphones + bottle ... OnePlus instead of finding the north you have lost it.

congratulations to the marketing team!

18. J1594800305854
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

19. vivekmistry1234567
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

vivekmistry1234567 , Aug 4, 2020 :
    I ordered my Nord at 9am this morning as soon as sales opened, alongside my brother. We've both had the OnePlus 3 for over 4 years now, we were in dire need of an upgrade. It looks like it will be delivered tomorrow, a lot sooner than expected!! Can't wait until it comes :D

20. J1596532931643
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020